What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

i want to make a story

alina was going into the jungle all od sudden she saw that Indian RAW personnels invade in Pakistan thought this jungle which is in border areas.alina was a well trainned commando of Pakistan ssg new company.she go closer to them so that they will be on his firring range after that she opened fire on them in this way that enemy did not locate her actuall position and quantity.most od them was killed remaining of them surrendered she unarmed tie them and went them to her unit.She is happy that when time came she performed her duty well , by their giving information she destroyed all the safe houses of RAW.
Your story if flawed imho.A single women commando is not capable of this!

Can Some body tell me what Mallu and Malbari is ?
I am Sorry a bit off topic but as Worthy dimension117 told us i will now prefer to add at least 1 story of Mallu in ISSB but still confused :S
Believe me i didn't googled it and nor do i want ! :pakistan:

Positive story writing leads positive results. means vote of Psychologist in ISSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asalamualikum.... all of my friends h r u??? whts new in topics....
tell me that how i know my result of my issb.... and also discuse a new topic.... WHT THE PSYCO check in our mind and wht they get 4rm us......
ABdul Hai kHaN QasUrIa......

Now coming 125PMA long course i m applying so can u give me some tips about test

I recently appeared in ISSB and story sentence were:

1. She was living a very glamorus life when...........

2. The relation between the two took a new turn when....................

for first sentence i made story about a film actress who when realized how womens are discriminated in various walks of life then she intend to help womens specially in rural areas. she now work as a social worker in a women.

in second one i made story about Pakistan China relationship.

:pakistan: In ISSB Psychological test one question in about writing a story for which a sentence is appear on screen for 30 second 3-1/2 minutes are given for writing on that sentence

Example

Alina was alone in home in a stormy noght and all of sudden……

As she finish her prayer she once again speak loudly her speech which she will speak in a contest which will held on Independence day at convention center and chaired by Prime Minister of Pakistan. The title of contest is “Pakistan Background and its present”.
14 of August she come in convention center with her teacher and parents. Program start on time with recitation of Holy Qur’an and Naat, after it debater come and share their views. When her turn come announcer announce as the youngest debater of this contest. When she began and describe the creation of Pakistan tears are visible in every one present on dice.
At the end when her name is announce for Winner of contest tears are now in her own eyes. Prime Minister give her 5000/- from his own Pocket to her.

Now do the above story is able to write in ISSB tests
You are invited to share your precious comments and give golden suggestions.
If any other give me good story then it is appreciated

Other such like Sentences which appear in ISSB Test may be

1 She was going on the lonely/busy road in country side/city and all of sudden…..
2 Nasreen was alone in a jungle/forest and all of sudden…..
3 She was alone in a jungle/forest in a dark/windy/stormy night and all of sudden…..
4 Ali saw a beautiful girl laid on the lonely road and ……..
5 Hussain saw a beautiful girl in a jungle and all of sudden…….

I hope my respected co-members will also make some positive thinking short stories which show the nobility, courage, respect etc. (stories will not exceed from 12 lines of normal A4 size paper) raja2usama@hotmail, yahoo,gmail.com :pakistan:

How many stories are given to write in psychological tests???

I will give four persons 1 apple each & to the fifth i give the last apple Apple in the basket. so Apple stays in basket & also all of them have one of them.

Regards
Wilco

Bur if u will give 5th person a apple which is remaining alone in basket then how the apple will remain again in the basket,though u have given it to the 5th person..........???

She was going on the lonely/busy road in country side/city and all of sudden she saw a car was going on a high way suddenly stopped behind her.She stopped walking & thought who could it be?& start reciting Quran because she was very scared of that car.As the door of a car opens She saw her brother coming out of the car & asked her "sister can I drop you at your home".She got into the car went to home.

story from a teenager.

AO FRIENDS my ISSB REPORTING DAY IS 11FEB 2012 IN MALIR CANTT ME NOT PREPARED PLEASE GUIDE ME

Any one knows ? which type of stories come in picture story and how much storys come and more in each story what background should we take separately? e.g in one story we can use army and the rest ????

Back
Top Bottom