What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

OK Sir
For example I made a story that
Alina was going on the road and all of sudden........she feel that some one called her name. she surprised and turn backward to see that person.shae saw a girl came toward her. when that girl came near her she told her that she want to talk her alone. she told Alina that .............[/QUOTE]
she requested to Alina for money to submit her admission in university. Alina saved money for a nacklace for last three months and today she decedid to gone to bring that nacklace but now what she can did. she thought about that girl which was near her and her carrier was in Alina's hand, then she decided to give money to that girl. when she reached home Mother told her that her brother will came today, and I told him to bring a Nacklace for you.
Subhan Allah was automatically come out from her mouth,then she described her mother about that incident her mother appreciate her. END
Now I try to complete it how you thin about that your precious comments can tell me lot and I hope you waste some time for betterment of another one
You People boost me and I try my God help you in those metters which is better for You.

OK Sir
Alina was going on the road and all of sudden........she feel that some one called her name. she surprised and turn backward to see that person.shae saw a girl came toward her. when that girl came near her she told her that she want to talk her alone. she told Alina that .............
she requested to Alina for money to submit her admission in university. Alina saved money for a nacklace for last three months and today she decedid to gone to bring that nacklace but now what she can did. she thought about that girl which was near her and her carrier was in Alina's hand, then she decided to give money to that girl. when she reached home Mother told her that her brother will came today, and I told him to bring a Nacklace for you.
Subhan Allah was automatically come out from her mouth,then she described her mother about that incident her mother appreciate her. ENDNow I try to complete it how you thin about that your precious comments can tell me lot and I hope you waste some time for betterment of another one
You People boost me and I try my God help you in those metters which is better for You.

Sorry Usama, your concept is right but there are several grametical mistakes, & also your writing power is not good. you have thought the right concept but you have presented it the wrong way.

See how it should have been by my point of view:
Alina was going on the road and all of sudden...she herd someone crying who could it be ?, she thought she looked around carefully & found that a little girl of about ten years of age was crying with her head down. she walked to her & sit besides her, & asked her softly what is her problem, little girl told her that she wants to have new cloths for the Eid but we are very poor & cannot afford them, i also want to enjoy Eid like the other kids around. my mother asked our relatives to help but none of them helped us. Alina's heart melted after hearing this, she said to the little girl take make to your home, when reached there alina called her mother & told her about the girl, sadly this is true, said by the mother. Alina was going for the shopping of her Eid dress but after hearing the story of the little girl Alina opened her purse thought for a moment that what she is about to do then with a smile she gave all her money to the Mother of little girl & told her that give her a new Cloths so she can also enjoy with the other children's, there were tears in the eyes of the mother of the little girl, she thanked her. on her way home her heart felt so calm & relaxed that it never felt before, so she thought there is nothing batter then helping others.

It was a nice try. Now try some other lines, Present it here.

With best wishes
Wilco

OK Sir
Alina was going on the road and all of sudden........she feel that some one called her name. she surprised and turn backward to see that person.shae saw a girl came toward her. when that girl came near her she told her that she want to talk her alone. she told Alina that ............
Subhan Allah was automatically come out from her mouth,then she described her mother about that incident her mother appreciate her. END
Now I try to complete it how you thin about that your precious comments can tell me lot and I hope you waste some time for betterment of another one

:what: What exactly is going on? Do you guys plan to turn this site into an english class?...

No this is'nt interesting...

Aleena had just come home from work and was lying on her bed when she abruptly sat up as she had a brilliant idea! She decided to have an affair! She called up everyone that she could find but unfortunately she found no one she could have an affair with... finally she met a mullah and told him that she wanted to have an affair! The mullah was thrilled about the prospect of having an affair and said that an affair was what he was looking for and it was exactly what drove him on every single day... he said that having affairs was what gave him the energy to wake up every day in the morning chanting anti-musharraf slogans! So Aleena managed to have an affair after all!

If you write something like this ISSB people will really be impressed... maybe you should also try to put something in about how Aleena actually loathed the ISSB test and did not like the examiners as they looked like wild dogs to her... that way your sucess is assured! :enjoy:

What exactly is going on? Do you guys plan to turn this site into an english class?...

No this is'nt interesting...

Aleena had just come home from work and was lying on her bed when she abruptly sat up as she had a brilliant idea! She decided to have an affair! She called up everyone that she could find but unfortunately she found no one she could have an affair with... finally she met a mullah and told him that she wanted to have an affair! The mullah was thrilled about the prospect of having an affair and said that an affair was what he was looking for and it was exactly what drove him on every single day... he said that having affairs was what gave him the energy to wake up every day in the morning chanting anti-musharraf slogans! So Aleena managed to have an affair after all!

If you write something like this ISSB people will really be impressed... maybe you should also try to put something in about how Aleena actually loathed the ISSB test and did not like the examiners as they looked like wild dogs to her... that way your sucess is assured!

:lol: good one dimension.

Regards
Wilco

OK Sir
ENDNow I try to complete it how you thin about that your precious comments can tell me lot and I hope you waste some time for betterment of another one

Man, sometimes i really feel bad about my twisted humour... don't mind my other post! Your story is good man but there are just a few gramatical mistakes... I'll correct it for you to repay you for the other post...

Alina was walking on the road when all of a sudden she felt that someone called her name. She was surprised and turned around to look at the person. She saw a girl coming towards her. When that girl came near her she told her that she wanted to talk to her alone. She requested Alina for money so that she could go to university. Alina had been saving money for a necklace since the last three months and she had decided that she would buy that necklace today, but now what could she do? She thought about the girl in front of her and noticed that this girls career was in her hands. So she decided to give the money to her. When Alina reached home her mother told her that her brother would came today, and that he would bring a necklace for her. She heard herself saying Subhan Allah and she recollected the incident with the girl and her mother appreciated her for her good deed.

No worries! You're doing good! Anyway I hope that my post helps you in some way. Take care and keep your hopes up!

Thanks a lot
but one thing I want to mention is that in ISSB time limit for pointer story is 3.5 Miniutes and a good story is consider that which hava an end.

Alina was going in a jungle and all of sudden......shooting sound sceared her and her fear increase. She had lost her path and friends which were there for a education trip. screeming of elephants also frightend her and she starts thinking about her past and about her friends. then all of suddenly she remembers her mother who when ever have any worry start praying. she decedied to praying, she make 'Tayamam' and start praying as soon as she finished her praying she hear her name. she shouted aloud and within 10 minitus her she was with her friends. She told them whole story and promised to neaver leave prayer.

Now hows that and how I can improve in this, specially about last one

Hi Guys I need your guideness about question Why you Join ARMY?
Aganist Question about Why You join Army do I mention that I join Army after reading of books about kakul ( books like Bajung Aamad,Gentelman Cadet etc

Hi Guys I need your guideness about question Why you Join ARMY?
Aganist Question about Why You join Army do I mention that I join Army after reading of books about kakul ( books like Bajung Aamad,Gentelman Cadet etc
Didn't i answered it before ??

Regards
Wilco

Didn't i answered it before ??

Regards
Wilco

Yes you answered it but when I new Idea about question come to my mind I confirm it first and think about it wheather it will good or bad for me. after decesion I get comments from those people who are good to me like You, after it I compare my decesion and experienced comments then I make a final decesion.
Now what you say in this regard and about story. by the way if a question about write a sweetest dream do I mention that once I dream that I was posted in ......... station and after some days I got ordered for leaving for Siach with 500 Jawans and when we reached there I/we (what is best I or WE) had a plan with others and deceided to act at night and my eyes.....suddenly open. Do that is able to write?
and about Question Unforgetable incident of life
The unforgetable incident of my life was a day when I go to bank for getting cash when I inquire about my balance I surprised to know that it was exceed from one million, I ask him to check again but same answered. then I talked with operational manager and when he also confirmed then I told him that that one million rupee is not mine. I didn't know who deposit that money in my account. He asked me to write down a application and mention it in that. I did that and after a week I get a telephone from a person and thanks me. on my inquired who is he, he then tell me that his father deposit that one million in my account missingly and died after a week of that transaction, and we were busy in those days. He thanks me and pray for my good future and appreciate my this honesty. I didn't forget that incident till now.
hows that
and do following merits and demerits are good
Merits in the eys of Friends.
1 Prayer on Time
2 Obedient of Parents and elders
3 Pation ( Sabar karnay wala)
4 Cool Minded
5 Help in Home chors
6 Good sens of Humour
7 Positive Thinker
8 Don't tell Secerats of any one
9 Open Heart
10 Good Team Worker

De-Merits in the eyes of Foe
1 Reading books to very close to eyes
2 Cool Minded
3 Strict
4 Waste Time on Net
( internet, I also write Net Searching in my hobbies and if they ask question what you do on net do I mention this website, International Universities, Wikipedia, Encarta, You Tube etc)A long post this one but my Respected will give me too detailed answer as I hope
Usama

An A+ essay for the ISSB test... :D

<Alina was walking on the road when she heard shouting and the sound of footsteps of a large crowd over the distance. When she looked behind her she could not believe her eyes as she saw Mallu after Mallu after Mallu all marching together in a huge mob chanting "Death to Pakistan" and "We want Pakistan back"! Alina was rooted in place in absolute terror... her heart started pounding so hard that it was actually hurting her... Alina started having trouble breathing and started having hallucinations...

As the Mallus approached her she noticed the oil thick on their scalps and how it made their head shine, some of the mallus even had oil dripping from their heads. Alina also noticed Mallu children perched on their fathers shoulders shouting in their screeching voices "Musharraf is a dictator" or "Pushtoons should be given Pushtoonistan". She also noticed these children tapping a beat on their fathers oily heads which made up the war-drums of the Mallu mob and motivated the mob to march on...

As the Anti-Pakistani Mallus approached her she made her last prayer. She prayed that the Mallus would not get her before she died! Her wish was granted and she had a heart attack and died of the hallucinations. Before dying she said Subhan Allah as her wish was granted!> :D

This is one of the best pieces anyone can write for an ISSB exam! Infact you might change the Mallu mob to an ISSB Examiners mob so that it appeals to the people who mark the exam! :enjoy:

oh my god:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .....
i seriously cant stop laughin:lol: !!!!

bt i guess mallu's wont b happy with such kind of an essay:P !

oh my god:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .....
i seriously cant stop laughin:lol: !!!!

bt i guess mallu's wont b happy with such kind of an essay:P !

Well all I need is a little bit of motivation...:D

Naah, Mallus are amazing people... their peace-loving nature will ensure that they only congratulate me and appreciate my post!

Who are Mallus? I have never heard of any such ethnic group or tribe.

Well, its not surprising that Pakistanis living in the west dunno about Mallus... i know other people too from the west confused when someone mentions "Mallu"... Well i might enjoy this while I can...;)

Mallu is a sort of name used for people who are from extremely rich households in developed countries! For example Bill Gates is one of the biggest Mallus in the world... so thats what i am talking about...

Mallu also has another meaning in Urdu... Do you know urdu?

Back
Top Bottom