What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

:pakistan:
Hi Brothers

Please can you make sound positive short story on these three different sentences....

1 Alina was alon in jungle and all of sudden.......
2 Alina was going on the busy/lonely road and all of sudden.....
3 Aslam saw a beautiful girl laying on the lonely road and all of sudden.....

Time limit for writing story in 3.5 minutes. question is that is it necessary to compleate it or not

what type of positive unforgetable incident a person write....i.e wheather he must show his bravery,intelligence,confidence or can write gathring of family after long intervals, a wedding cermoney, a journey, a discussion ......etc

I hope my seniors will make some very intresting,positive and short stories and clear my questions according to their best knowledge and make a history for others who when ever search any word which they USE

Salam To All
Salam Pakistan
:pakistan:

They will Trap you with these sort of lines, it will be up to you if you fell in trap, you are gone, so what ever you write just write positive , never i mean never use Negative language.

Regards
Wilco

can you please make a story on that line

Hey Usama. answer this .

Lets see how much you are prepared.

My First is First of First, my second & third are two zeros, My last is first of last.

Regards
Wilco

Hey Usama. answer this .

Lets see how much you are prepared.

My First is First of First, my second & third are two zeros, My last is first of last.

Regards
Wilco
You didn't ask a question.

You didn't ask a question.

This is my Question:

My First is First of First, my second & third are two zeros, My last is first of last. Who am i ?

Regards
Wilco

This is my Question:

My First is First of First, my second & third are two zeros, My last is first of last. Who am i ?

Regards
Wilco

woah......its a difficult one!!!

thnk god m a fine arts student:P !

btw what's the answer???

Wish I could take credit... I just googled for it

& i thought you answerd it by your self.

Regards
Wilco

Back
Top Bottom