What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

can you give some clue or post any other question but I request you to answer this befor posting new question about which I hope that one will more thought provoking.

can you give some clue or post any other question but I request you to answer this befor posting new question about which I hope that one will more thought provoking.
Comeon you still dident understand. Asim has answered it Webby has quoted its answer.

Ok let me help you.
The fiest of "First" is "F". two zeros mean to O's. The first of "Last" in "L". so the answer if "FOOL".

Regards
Wilco

Here is another one : it is Easy .
Question:-
Two of your friends are insisting you to take them to movies. Now, would it be cheaper for you to take your friends seprately or 2 friends at the same time.

Regards
Wilco

2 friends at the sametime? Now i feel like a **** *** answering your question after reading that delightful poetry. :D

Alina was going in a jungle and all of sudden......
Alina was going on ther road and all of sudden.....
Alina was going alone on theroad and all of sudden.....

Pleas make positive and short stories with these lines as I try my best to compleate story but unsuccessful.

For example I made a story that
Alina was going on the road and all of sudden........she feel that some one called her name. she surprised and turn backward to see that person.shae saw a girl came toward her. when that girl came near her she told her that she want to talk her alone. she told Alina that.............

ok now try to answer this one.....

If you have 5 apples in one hand and 6 oranges in the other....what do you have???

This is probably the simplest Question!

Some months have 31 days, some months have 30, how many months have 27 days ?

Regards
Wilco

Ok I'll return to the classics. Anyone know about:

"Ik si chidda, ik si pidda, ik si main" ?

I'll translate from Punjabi to English

Chida and Pida had a fight over a bucket full of milk. The bucket weighed a total of 8kg.

They had 3 containers. The bucket - holding 8kg, A big canister holding 5kg and then a water bottle holding 3 kg.

Chida and Pida came to "mein" (me) to solve their problem and divide the milk equally four each. How do I solve their problem?

Back
Top Bottom