What's new

ISRO Spy Case: HC Verdict a Severe Blow to State Government (and seculars)

I don't understand why the word 'secular' is being so wrongly used these days,synonymous to congress and everyone who is against BJP :hitwall:

I support Modi administration and like to see all religions equally, so what does that make me?
Agreed.
But the term secular was twisted and used against BJP so much that it now seems like a derogatory term. We unfortunately have some people living on the extremes and those are the ones that make an appearance on the TV.

Nambi Narayan was working on making India's first cryogenic engine, and he was getting closer to his goal...... That is when this thing have come up......Infact this was blown out of proportion by 2 major new papers of kerala, they ran stories for months, god knows who wrote the script..... then it was the power tussle between the 2 factions of congress.......

Hats of to Nambi Narayan to have survived such an ordeal......

Liek some one told me....if you kept quiet when Congress was in office and did not speak up, you are guilty. Look at Shashi Tharoor? He gets removed from his seat because he agrees with some of Modi's policies. Instead of being united in India for once to help take us to the next level, Congress once again engages in BS tactics to slow down progress.

Congress never placed anyone outside of their family into a position of power. MMS was a puppet who did not speak up at all. I too support Modi and want equality....but ask yoursel aren't you brainwashed to think BJP is Anti Secular?
What the hell are you talkn dude? I am questioning the word secular being used out of its meaning and you are giving BJP-Congress thingy. I don't care about it. Secularism is a good word,so is secular. You people find some other word.

Agreed.
But the term secular was twisted and used against BJP so much that it now seems like a derogatory term. We unfortunately have some people living on the extremes and those are the ones that make an appearance on the TV.
Many pro BJP people using the word 'seculars' to describe congress itself gives the impression that BJP is anti secular.

What the hell are you talkn dude? I am questioning the word secular being used out of its meaning and you are giving BJP-Congress thingy. I don't care about it. Secularism is a good word,so is secular. You people find some other word.

Secular is a good thing in theory but it is yet to find perfection. The problem is being secular doesnt mean bending over and giving appeasement for every little complaint. It doesn;t mean ignoring national security issues for the sake of appeasing anyone. It doesn't mean making sepearate rules for different religious groups. It means we should be instilling an UNIFORM CIVIL CODE.

I brought up the BJP-CONgress thingy because that's exactly waht Congress has been guilty of.

Secular is a good thing in theory but it is yet to find perfection. The problem is being secular doesnt mean bending over and giving appeasement for every little complaint. It doesn;t mean ignoring national security issues for the sake of appeasing anyone. It doesn't mean making sepearate rules for different religious groups. It means we should be instilling an UNIFORM CIVIL CODE.

I brought up the BJP-CONgress thingy because that's exactly waht Congress has been guilty of.
Secularism for me is viewing all religions equally. No special preference to anyone. For me Its not only tolerating other's religion,but also appreciating it. All I ask you to do is stop using the word 'secular' out of its meaning,to describe your political opponents.

Nambi Narayan was working on making India's first cryogenic engine, and he was getting closer to his goal...... That is when this thing have come up......Infact this was blown out of proportion by 2 major new papers of kerala, they ran stories for months, god knows who wrote the script..... then it was the power tussle between the 2 factions of congress.......

Hats of to Nambi Narayan to have survived such an ordeal......
It was scripted by none other than CIA.....later it was used by Congress A group,Muslim league with help of Malayala Manorama newspaper to kick the then CM K .Karunakaran from the post...A faction of officials,Police officers were also involved in this dirty game..

Nationslist. :)

U dont bring religion etc but only basis of nationalism. For India its our Subcontinent culture for Pakistan itss Islam for BD its language.
Now u tell what r u?

It was scripted by none other than CIA.....later it was used by Congress A group,Muslim league with help of Malayala Manorama newspaper to kick the then CM K .Karunakaran from the post...A faction of officials,Police officers were also involved in this dirty game..

I purposely avoided the specifics in my post........ CIA played it part and poor soul suffered thru out his life..... What was his mistake?? " He worked sincerely for the country"

I say since he is not dead....give him the position he left....and allow him to continue to his death. a man who has suffered such a fate will push stronger than any other. His conviction and fight to prove his good name will prove invaluable to India's space program. Why you may ask? It is human psychology, that he will be driven like never before to attain higher goals .....I predict he will work endlessly and tirelessly to prove he was and is capable of improving our cyro.

Wasn't one of the police officers involved in destroying the career of this eminent scientist also involved in "get Modi" operation?

Its not just here, I am seeing this trend go up almost everywhere, especially in FB.

You are right bro.But this is the consequences of wrong use of word 'Secularism' regularly by Congress and regional parties.Now most of peoples in our nation both majority and minority automatically equating secularism = minority appeasement.
In fact these parties used unnecessarily these word for votebank politics.Whenever there is a talk about Modi or BJP they will automatically jump in secularism.
Now people began to hate these stereotype.
But now Congress is gone .We should reduce this trend
@ni8mare a change in the title is good.

You are right bro.But this is the consequences of wrong use of word 'Secularism' regularly by Congress and regional parties.Now most of peoples in our nation both majority and minority automatically equating secularism = minority appeasement.
In fact these parties used unnecessarily these word for votebank politics.Whenever there is a talk about Modi or BJP they will automatically jump in secularism.
Now people began to hate these stereotype.
But now Congress is gone .We should reduce this trend
@ni8mare a change in the title is good.

You need to change the meaning of the word "Secularism"..... Now that word means 2 things....

1) Every congressmen is a Secularist....(oh yeah their allies too)
2) Every human being who doesn't support BJP is a secular....

That is what i learnt from the threads in PDF......

You need to change the meaning of the word "Secularism"..... Now that word means 2 things....

1) Every congressmen is a Secularist....(oh yeah their allies too)
2) Every human being who doesn't support BJP is a secular....

That is what i learnt from the threads in PDF......

Like @acetophenol said same shit is happening in the FB also.In one way or another all parties have communalism and secularism.India political parties are reputed for caste game ,religion game etc.
Congress is still using the 'Secularism' a noble word proposed by Mahatma Gandhi for criticising PM.They still dont learn a single lesson.

Like @acetophenol said same shit is happening in the FB also.In one way or another all parties have communalism and secularism.India political parties are reputed for caste game ,religion game etc.
Congress is still using the 'Secularism' a noble word proposed by Mahatma Gandhi for criticising PM.They still dont learn a single lesson.

Well FB i am not very active, or my interactions are strictly friends and family, so i am not aware...... I think one reason for that is the success BJP is getting, and that is making them a bit crazy (i mean over reactive)

Back
Top Bottom