What's new

Isro moves on, prepares for next launch

Yes instead they are using archaeology to find ancient UFOs and ancient Nuclear heads. Thank you :lol:

Absolutely correct. Now keep making idiotic comments on all india related threads and one day you will find your identity.

Onions has nothing to do with the topic, that's an idiotic comment from an adequate poster.

^^^^

I could well be true.

According to record, the Chinese use straws for making toilet paper (cause it was cheaper). Tree for writing.

I don't speak Hindu (?), so I don't know how to respond to your other comment.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar

in every single thread on India,Peaceful always starts a D!ck measuring contest while armChairPrivate posts oneliner without any context..and whole threads goes to drain..please clean up this thread so that we can start a sane discussion on ISRO and GSLV again...thats a request..

Last edited by a moderator:
GSAT-7 will not only provide services to IN,but also provide DTH broadcast services across the country.also,next in the line will be GSAT-7A which will be for IAF.. :azn: but whats for army??any news on IA's dedicated sats??? :undecided:

^^^^

I could well be true.

According to record, the Chinese use straws for making toilet paper (cause it was cheaper). Tree for writing.

I don't speak Hindu (?), so I don't know how to respond to your other comment.

We are doing enough PH.D. for toilet papers now let it go.

well Hindi not Hindu language. It is Dhat teri ki= in eng. use the word Sh*t to show the feeling that some thing dislike is happened in same sense this words are used. though not the same meaning as Sh*t. well this is not in dictionary and don't know who started to use it?

Same from me. what is reschedule of the delayed GSLV?

Last edited by a moderator:
we don't waste tax money by asking a foreign company to launch such mini satellite.

we have an entire family of CZ rockets that can be picked to carry out such mission.

weight 2330kg, that is a mini satellite.

R u chinese or taiwanese or from HongKong ? Firs decide that . Second No one cares that u got this u got that .Now buzz of.. silly chinese . U fit for nothing

^^^^

Pathetic. A story of 20 years ago. You can do better.
hahaha its from canadian ? WoooW . Go ask ur papa USA to provide u prtection first

we don't waste tax money by asking a foreign company to launch such mini satellite.

we have an entire family of CZ rockets that can be picked to carry out such mission.

weight 2330kg, that is a mini satellite.

you also have a d!ck measuring 2 inches only. but we don't want to know about that. This thread is about india

Some one van this unemployed cannadian if he really his
Freaking every indian thread

LOL.... after humiliating failure last week, more feel good stories for Indian internal consumption.

LOL.... after humiliating failure last week, more feel good stories for Indian internal consumption.

[video=metacafe;272368/chinas_long_march_3_disaster/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/272368/chinas_long_march_3_disaster/[/video]

quote-people-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldn-t-throw-stones-unless-of-course-they-enjoy-many-broken-mitch-hedberg-236069.jpg

Back
Top Bottom