What's new

Isro moves on, prepares for next launch

who the hell r u to tell us , it's our money we will do whatever we want

Its true. But India only so limited number of USD left. Please spend wisely as there are a lot of needs for every single dollar.

In my opinion, India should first shore up its currency before spending a dime overseas.

I take exception to your 2nd point. US is a democracy and its much more advance than China. India is failing is because its culture and people are not ready for democracy, not because anyone who adopt democracy itself will naturally fall behind communist countries in technologies.

Good you excepted the first point that you are cheatercooks..anyways we are poor democracy not comparing ourself with US which is rich democracy that is the difference regarding our culture failing us..that is not true..if that would have been the case..we would not have reached where we are now.. and we are progressing well.. we alleviated lot of people out of poverty etc..

Satellites are not a political issue in India, onions are - please spend the $$ sanely :coffee:

Good you excepted the first point that you are cheatercooks..anyways we are poor democracy not comparing ourself with US which is rich democracy that is the difference regarding our culture failing us..that is not true..if that would have been the case..we would not have reached where we are now.. and we are progressing well.. we alleviated lot of people out of poverty etc..

Actually, I don't know much about China's rockets to argue with you. I'm not from China and I do not know much about them except that they are clearly more advance then you guys by far. Iran could even launch a human to space before India can.

As for what your points, there is no such a thing as a rich or poor democracy. A country can be poor or rich but it has nothing to do with democracy or autocratic. But there are maturity of people and culture that would make a country be successful in democracy. Namely, democracy means that people are the masters of government. If a country where majority of people are in poverty, they won't really care about the government except what the government can do to alleviate their hunger. They would even sell their votes for a meal. How can a democracy work in such a situation.

Satellites are not a political issue in India, onions are - please spend the $$ sanely :coffee:

We can earn $$$ by launching sats,you know that?Well you guys only know to lease transponders.

Actually, I don't know much about China's rockets to argue with you. I'm not from China and I do not know much about them except that they are clearly more advance then you guys by far. Iran could even launch a human to space before India can.

As for what your points, there is no such a thing as a rich or poor democracy. A country can be poor or rich but it has nothing to do with democracy or autocratic. But there are maturity of people and culture that would make a country be successful in democracy. Namely, democracy means that people are the masters of government. If a country where majority of people are in poverty, they won't really care about the government except what the government can do to alleviate their hunger. They would even sell their votes for a meal. How can a democracy work in such a situation.

what a bunch of hypocrite..if you dont know anything about china then why do you always say pro-china comments..please keep your educational words to yourself..being taiwanese talk about pro china in democratic US being patriotic and what not..

what a loser..you have identity issuess man..dont know where you belong to..atleast be faithful to one country..oh your name is faithful as wel..what a hypocrite again..

Its true. But India only so limited number of USD left. Please spend wisely as there are a lot of needs for every single dollar.

In my opinion, India should first shore up its currency before spending a dime overseas.
why the hell are you worrying for india , it's the indian tax payers money not yours

^^^

We have flush toilets and you don't. We use toilet paper and you use fingers.

That's it. I don't want to derail the thread and get banned.

You are not worth it.

For the Bolded part.
what were your past generations doing in the Past when there was not availability of the toilet papers:P

what a bunch of hypocrite..if you dont know anything about china then why do you always say pro-china comments..please keep your educational words to yourself..being taiwanese talk about pro china in democratic US being patriotic and what not..

what a loser..you have identity issuess man..dont know where you belong to..atleast be faithful to one country..oh your name is faithful as wel..what a hypocrite again..

Ask any Chinese members here if I'm ever pro China. Ask @ChineseDragon if I'm pro China in my views as he have been here for such a long time, just like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unlike in Pakistan, science is not a political / religious issue at all, our nuke scientists are not pursuing harnessing energy from djinns. So thanks for your fake concern.

Unlike in Pakistan, science is not a political / religious issue at all, our nuke scientists are not pursuing harnessing energy from djinns. So thanks for your fake concern.

Yes instead they are using archaeology to find ancient UFOs and ancient Nuclear heads. Thank you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom