What's new

Israel's strategy: start war with Iran forcing the US to join

you mean like after 911 attacks Saddam was blamed and attacked by Israeli hawks in Washington ,so you see we are not drifting of topic its a same ol game being played again except this time uncle is bankrupt so they are being cautious.

It doesn't matter how bankrupt the US is. If Israel is under attack, no American president will refuse help, regardless of how irresponsible and reckless Israel had been. Since the US is refusing to engage Iran militarily, Israel will force its hand.

It doesn't matter how bankrupt the US is. If Israel is under attack, no American president will refuse help, regardless of how irresponsible and reckless Israel had been. Since the US is refusing to engage Iran militarily, Israel will force its hand.

major care is oil supply otherwise no one cares for iran even russians refused to supply s-400 and saudis can take the burden of whole supplies of the world?i doubt it

major care is oil supply otherwise no one cares for iran even russians refused to supply s-400 and saudis can take the burden of whole supplies of the world?i doubt it
exactly, oil and also exporting the Iran fear to ME countries into buying arms from their industry, so you know,end of the day it's all a good business.

Thats good strategy and israel will force U.S.

Most likely this. Hope the Israelis don't do it this year; it'll ruin Obama's election chances and I still want him as Prez.

exactly, oil and also exporting the Iran fear to ME countries into buying arms from their industry, so you know,end of the day it's all a good business.

you are correct.Win win situation for west,i dont know why U.S is waiting??

either its economical condition or election..and one thing is sure AJC is frustrated from obama..so its last term of mama:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Most likely this. Hope the Israelis don't do it this year; it'll ruin Obama's election chances and I still want him as Prez.

i want republicans:P so go israel go..:sniper:

Maybe the Zionists will pull another 'false flag' attack, a 9/11 scenario, with a staggering death toll. It will emotionalize the American people into believing anything, so that they'll be willing to go to war against Iran, like brainless puppets. If the Mossad would pull such a stunt again, it would certainly persuade the Obama administration to strike Iran even before the U.S. presidential election is over.

Maybe the Zionists will pull another 'false flag' attack, a 9/11 scenario, with a staggering death toll. It will emotionalize the American people into believing anything, so that they'll be willing to go to war against Iran, like brainless puppets. If the Mossad would pull such a stunt again, it would certainly persuade the Obama administration to strike Iran even before the U.S. presidential election is over.

Even MOSSAD couldn't have done 9/11 without CIA. The question is, would CIA help Israel with another false flag?

USA making it look like they will be forced to enter war with Iran if Israel attacks, in reality, USA wants Israel to attack so they will have no choice but to enter the war.

We are being shown 2 possible scenarios by the US:

1. Iran to attack Israel causing war to break out and USA to enter
2. Israel to attack Iran giving USA no choice but to enter to save Israel

For scenario 1 to happen, simply back Iran into a corner and force them to fight. For scenario 2 to happen, have Israel launch an attack on Iran.

Either way, it looks like the beneficiary (USA) isn't directly involved in the cause of war, when in reality it is the cause.

USA = master of deception and propaganda

Edward Adler, the publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times in candor and chutzpah suggested that Israel assassinate the President of the United States to serve its war agenda against Iran.

He states matter-of-factly in the article that Israels highest inner circles have certainly considered the operation.

BS. That statement right there is a federal offence in the US. Any threat against POTUS is a federal offence and the Secret Service will be hot on your tail!

Oh, btw that idiot retracted his statement and apologized for the foolish comments.
Andrew Adler, 'Atlanta Jewish Times' Publisher, Apologizes For Obama Assassination Comments
Adler seemed hesitant to stand by his words, saying he had written them just to "see what kind of reaction I would get from readers."
Now, however, Adler has issued a full apology.
"I very much regret it, I wish I hadn't made reference to it at all," he told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency on Friday.

He most probably got a call from the Secret Service though they might not admit to their investigations!
Atlanta Jewish Times Publisher Apologizes For Suggesting ‘hit’ On Obama
A Secret Service spokesman wouldn’t confirm that an investigation of Adler was under way but he told ABC News the publisher could be interviewed. “We are aware of this matter, and we will make all appropriate, investigative follow-up in regard to this matter,” Max Milien told the news organization.

Next time, put forth the complete story. Or atleast do some followup research.

why wouldnt obama support israel???afterall he receives salary from zionist owned federal reserve bank of america and so do all american soldiers.:agree:

And that statement is based on what precedence?

US would NOT come to the rescue of Israel if it initiates a reckless war. And Israel is not that immature or stupid to do something like that on a lark.

Osirik was a very well thought out raid, with all contingencies taken into consideration. The pros far outweighed the cons and hence Israel acted upon it - but never was US direct support counted upon, AFAIK (remember it reading somewhere but cannot recollect the source - ignore that part if you may). Similarly with the Syrian raid in 2007. With Iran, Israel will act, IF AND ONLY IF, the pros outweigh the cons.

And, IMHO, if at all a shooting war erupts there, I would bet, the Gulf countries will get an excuse to retaliate against the outrageous behavior by Iranian regime and will fire in anger even before US contemplates any action. A very big mess. Another reason why US is holding its and Israel's horses.

Interesting so if Israel does decide to go ahead what of Hezbollah ? and Iran Counter attack ? this is not syria or Iraq( Which is in war with Iran during that time.) eventual grounds troops in Iran.

Obama wants to get re-elected. That won't happen if the U.S. starts a war against Iran. However, if the Israelis are perceived to be acting unilaterally, the ensuing economic crisis can be blamed on them. With the Dow at 3000, oil at $300/barrel, and chaos in the Middle East, Obama and his policies are not longer to blame for U.S. economic misery.

Instead, Obama could play the hypocritical Nobel Peace Prize winner once again and protest, mediate, and negotiate, while the American military assists Israel's forces.

Source: PLA Daily

The Israelis surely aren't strong enough to attack Iran without any U.S. help.

These miserable parasites need the Americans to do the dirty work for them. As a matter of fact, the Pentagon is making preparations for a new war against Iran.

DEBKA

DEBKA is not a good source, confirmed on other military forums.

With Iran, Israel will act, IF AND ONLY IF, the pros outweigh the cons.

We are not talking about pathetic Arab countries who can never get their act together. Iran is a different matter altogether and Israel knows that there is no such thing as a surgical strike on Iran. If Israel starts a war, it WILL escalate into a full fledged war with casualties in Israeli cities. Again, this is not just my claim, this is also the assessment of the American official interviewed in the piece.

And if you honestly think that any sitting American president will be able to refuse engagement when Israeli civilians are dying in the streets, you need to spend more time in the US to understand the power of the Israeli lobby. Obama had to practically grovel before Netanyahu just because he made him wait in the White House on a previous trip.

In the recent AIPAC meeting, all American politicians, across the aisle, were outdoing each other pledging their unconditional support to Israel. Like I wrote, Israel can literally drop a nuclear bomb in the Middle East and, after some hand wringing, America will reaffirm its unconditional support for Israel's "security".

Back
Top Bottom