What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

Your ancestors got involved in a conflict with the Romans and lost their land to them. You cannot exclusively claim land throughout all of our history. It's not a Jewish town. It's a Palestinian town in this modern day.

Had we been in the biblical ages and the town was majorly Jewish I would refer to it as a Jewish town.

If Israelis have a valid reason, they should not wait till some individual terrorist kills an Israeli to execute their plan. Does a random Palestenian individual dictate your government's strategical moves?

Well, there is a saying in Israel it's better to be smart then to be right. We know we are right in this, but we also know very well that there is an automatic majority to condemn everything about Israel in the general assembly of the UN no matter the pretext.
We know that even if we do something that is right, at this time such a move can be translated as obstructing the peace process.
We know that there are numerous so called human rights organizations that are eager to find any material to condemn Israel, who care little and less about the truth.
We know that any minor thing in Israel might get to the news worldwide and how if presented in the wrong way at this time can hurt us.

So it's better to be smart and wait, after all it's just one house. It's sad to say but such an event as this is only a matter of time here.

Your ancestors got involved in a conflict with the Romans and lost their land to them. You cannot exclusively claim land throughout all of our history. It's not a Jewish town. It's a Palestinian town in this modern day.

Had we been in the biblical ages and the town was majorly Jewish I would refer to it as a Jewish town.

Well sure after you massacred the Jews in Hebron a couple of time, the last time at the start of the 20th century, there are few left. So is this how it works? come in, massacre everyone and claim as your own, then when the previous people come back a few decades later call them occupiers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well sure after you massacred the Jews in Hebron a couple of time, the last time at the start of the 20th century, there are few left. So is this how it works? come in, massacre everyone and claim as your own, then when the previous people come back a few decades later call them occupiers?

Who's you? Jews went to war with Romans and lost their land to the Romans. Romans then kicked you out and then history changed. Ever since then the land was not a Jewish land Jews were always a minority.

Minorities can't claim a country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's you? Jews went to war with Romans and lost their land to the Romans. Romans then kicked you out and then history changed. Ever since then the land was not a Jewish land Jews were always a minority.

Minorities can't claim a country.

The Arabs are now a minority in Israel, following your logic you have no claim.
You can't have it both ways.
Not to mention that the Arabs have not ruled this land for a long time as well, not to mention the Palestinian Arabs who have Never ruled this land. The Ottomans kicked you out, and the Mamelukes for a while, then the British.

Not to mention the land here was desolate for hundreds of years, it only started to become populated again in the 18th century when the Ottomans build a railroad here. and later with the massive Jewish immigration. The little population that always remained had similar numbers of Jews and Arabs prior to the large migrations of either.

The Arabs are now a minority in Israel, following your logic you have no claim.
You can't have it both ways.

No we aren't. And in our territories we are the majority and you still occupy our lands and turn them into Jewish cities. There's nothing moral about the Israeli state.

The world knows it's an occupation.

No we aren't. And in our territories we are the majority and you still occupy our lands and turn them into Jewish cities. There's nothing moral about the Israeli state.

The world knows it's an occupation.

There is no "your territory". You can't decide how to vivisect the country to best suit your interest and decide that everyone should just accept that. From the sea to the Jordan river the Jews are a majority, these are the borders of historical Israel/Palestine.
Not to mention that if we go by your logic all we have to do is massacre the Arabs a bit and then voila the Jews are majority everywhere so the Arabs have no claim at all.

There is no "your territory". You can't decide how to vivisect the country to best suit your interest and decide that everyone should just accept that. From the sea to the Jordan river the Jews are a majority, these are the borders of historical Israel/Palestine.
Not to mention that if we go by your logic all we have to do is massacre the Arabs a bit and then voila the Jews are majority everywhere so the Arabs have no claim at all.

What Israel are you speaking of? Where are your borders? As a country you have your own borders where you KEEP your forces and population WITHiN those borders!

Palestinian territory is recognized by international law as Palestinian territory and as an occupied territory because unfortunately the majority of the Israeli population are full of lunatics like you who claim the Middle East from right to left to top to bottom is all Israel all Jewish land. International Law? Who cares no such thing this our land because we said so.

No one gives two shits about your stupid imaginary supremacist God or your stupid book that you use to claim this land belongs to you. You can't legally claim land by using a book to prove it.

You can't answer the question at all. You claim Arabs are minority in 'Israel'. What and which 'Israel'? Show us your borders. Or are you busy expanding them through your brutal illegal occupation and ethnic cleansing process?

What Israel are you speaking of? Where are your borders? As a country you have your own borders where you KEEP your forces and population WITHiN those borders!

Palestinian territory is recognized by international law as Palestinian territory and as an occupied territory because unfortunately the majority of the Israeli population are full of lunatics like you who claim the Middle East from right to left to top to bottom is all Israel all Jewish land. International Law? Who cares no such thing this our land because we said so.

No one gives two shits about your stupid imaginary supremacist God or your stupid book that you use to claim this land belongs to you. You can't legally claim land by using a book to prove it.

You can't answer the question at all. You claim Arabs are minority in 'Israel'. What and which 'Israel'? Show us your borders. Or are you busy expanding them through your brutal illegal occupation and ethnic cleansing process?

Your erratic arguments and jumping from point to point just shows who you are. Don't put words in my mouth and make up arguments in my stead when you fail to address my real arguments.
I am teaching ignorant people like you some history, because in school all you get is a brainwash. Though historically the land from the Jordan to the Sea is part of the Jewish Israel I believe that things change over the years.
The West Bank is contested territory. Occupied? from whom? Jordan who was the one's who rules there before Israel? they relinquished their claim? the Ottomans? I don't believe they still claim it either.
The Palestinian Arabs Never ruled this land. Learn some History.

If you wanted to know what I believe then you could have asked me, instead of making stuff up. History aside the Palestinian Arabs have developed a national identity over the 20th Century and I do believe that they deserve a country roughly based on the 67' line. Israel should give up it's rightful and strong claim by any measure, as I have shown, because human life and peace are more important then that.
I also believe that in the next several years such a peace agreement is impossible, because the Palestinians have no interest in peace. Either because they enjoy the free stuff and cash poring from the West. Or because they were brainwashed and lied to believe they have stronger historical right over all of the land.

I do not believe that any book gives any claim over anything, Historical artifacts, numerous records and writings is something else. I base the claim on almost 3000 continues years of recorded Jewish history in this land, from the Jordan river to the Sea.
I base it on recorded with Israeli Jews' interaction with the Greek, ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Persian, Romans, Arabs, Crusaders, Ottomans, Mamelukes and Brits who have ruled sometimes over these land (notice how it never says Palestinians).

though it's funny how you disregard the Bible as a source, while believing in Allah and following the Koran.

Yet again you fall back to lies, there is no ethical cleansing, otherwise how come the Arab Palestinians have increased in numbers many times since 67'? You can't answer this question.

It's funny you didn't answer any of the questions. Where are your borders. Lets start with that instead of trying to get distracted with your diversions.

Simple question, where are Israel's borders? And we mean the modern day Israel given to them by the UN.

It's funny you didn't answer any of the questions. Where are your borders. Lets start with that instead of trying to get distracted with your diversions.

Simple question, where are Israel's borders? And we mean the modern day Israel given to them by the UN.

It is still contested. The west bank is contested territory. Do you need help looking that word up?
As for given to Israel by the UN, I can't recall UN soldiers fighting alongside the IDF in the Independence war, so spare us this nonsense. You could have argued that it was given by the UN if your ancestors would have agreed to the division plan, but since they never did it lost it's relevance. Even more so after over half a dozen Arab countries have sent armies to destroy Israel

Answer my question, where are Israel's borders? Countries have borders. So please present them to us.

Simple question, where are Israel's borders?And we mean the modern day Israel given to them by the UN.

That argument could be used against you also.

Where are Palestine's Borders? And we mean the modern day Palestine given to them by the Jordan and Egypt.

That argument could be used against you also.

Where are Palestine's Borders? And we mean the modern day Palestine given to them by the Jordan and Egypt.

Palestine has it's territories recognized by international law as occupied territories. They are well known where there borders are. And they have been asking the world to allow them to go back to their borders. The 1967 borders. Although Israel has prevented them from gaining this status.

So it can't operate as a country yet.

But according to Israelis and their worshippers like you, Israel is a modern day nation. Every modern day country has it's borders declared.

So once again I ask, where are Israel's borders?

So once again I ask, where are Israel's borders?

Some countries have contested territories, even modern one's. Like Japan and Russia over some Island, Japan and China and Taiwan over other Islands, Pakistan and India, etc. similarly there are contested territories in the form of the West bank. If is it was occupied from someone then from whom?

Right now, as we all know, Israel controls the following land:

Map-Israel.jpg

Now I've answered your question, it's your turn. From whom the territory was occupied?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom