What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

Ther are 450 million Arabs in the world and 13 million "Jews" out of which nearly half of them are Arabs (Mizrahi Jews) who converted to Judaism hence why you cannot distinguish them between regular Arabs.

Just look at that Israeli soldier. Looks like a regular Arab. Hell, your Moroccan Jewish relatives probably also look like the regular Arab/Berber mixture that are the Moroccans of today, LOL.

You are wrong, they are not Arabs who converted to Judaism, though there were some intermarriages when living in the same region, most of the Seferadi Jews are either those who stayed and lived in the area for the past 2000 years, or moved back to the region after the Spanish have banished the Jews.

I am sorry but the publicity and eternal "Jewish guilt" is sickening while hundreds of Palestinians die each year while living in horrible conditions.

Hundreds of Palestinians? more like a few dozens, and the vast majority of those died attacking Israeli soldiers/civilians. Each week a dozen of glass bombs, some improvised explosives and some bullets are fired against us in Judea and Samaria. As well as cement blocks and boulders off roofs.
Still the numbers show that the IDF is stingy with live boolets, just look how the Arab countries around us deal with violent riots and how many are killed.
The rest are killed because they breached into the no mens land on Gaza border and ignored warnings. which is really their own fault, trying to breach a border in a war zone.

As for "horrible conditions": The life expactancy in the west bank and Gaza is above world avarage and above countries like Lebanon, Lithuania, Belarus, Morocco...

their infant mortality rates are better than Turkey, Lebanon, Brazil, Egypt etc...

The Palestinians are listed at the 8th place in world overweight population rankings. This is due to decreased physical activity and greater than necessary food consumption,[16] particularly with an increase in energy coming from fat.

Not to mention that many a time they get to be treated in Israeli hospitals by world class doctors.
You are one of the people I respect, though many times disagree with, because you have critical thinking, that's why I bothered with a reply on something which I usually ignore by others.

Fatah Wing: We're Behind Kidnap, Murder of Soldier - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Fatah's military wing, the Al Aqsa Brigades, on Sunday took responsibility for the murder of IDF soldier Tomer Hazan Friday. According to Israeli officials, Nadal Amar, the terrorist who killed Hazan, was not affiliated with any terror group.

See Fatah is supposedly the guys we are supposed to make peace with. Now while Israel is releasing terrorist and murderous prisoners by the request of the Arab Palestinians to help farther the peace process. They return in kind with attacking us.

This is a clear example why peace will not be, since all they want is war. You can never please them.

Ther are 450 million Arabs in the world and 13 million "Jews" out of which nearly half of them are Arabs (Mizrahi Jews) who converted to Judaism hence why you cannot distinguish them between regular Arabs.

Just look at that Israeli soldier. Looks like a regular Arab. Hell, your Moroccan Jewish relatives probably also look like the regular Arab/Berber mixture that are the Moroccans of today, LOL.

I am sorry but the publicity and eternal "Jewish guilt" is sickening while hundreds of Palestinians die each year while living in horrible conditions.

Do you think that we Arabs are afraid of Israel? That little piece of land? Kuwait is bigger.

Size of the Arab world:

13,333,296 km2

Israel: 14,000 km2

And who the hell are we? I am not an Palestinian.:lol:

Kuwait don't make agressions & don't use JEW USA to beat arabs like the JEWS in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Palestina...

It's the price Israel pays for their illegal and aggressive occupation and displacement of Palestinians. It's very easy for us to judge these actions when we haven't endured the same conditions of the Palestinians which have led them to this level of desperation.

Actually if you lived in Pakistan then (on average) you have endured much worse, see the Arab Palestinians enjoy a much higher HDI (human development index) then Pakistan, not to mention.

Actually the Palestinians have a higher HDI and better life than Egypt, South Africa, Morocco India and others...
So I would worry about my own country first if I were you. Not to mention all that free aid money and goods they get from the EU US, UN and the Arab world.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the biggest lesson for all Israelis to NEVER trust a 'palestinian'.

They are treacherous in nature as the Kuwaitis, Lebanese, Egyptians, Jordanians and Assad have also found out.

And they have just tried to murder another Israeli.

Killing is all they know. It is a culture for them. They have contributed nothing to humanity. Nothing. Just death and destruction.

Says the israhelli killing 100 palestinians for 1 JEW killed during Cast Lead

I'am not talking about the material destructions.

I ask strongly the moderators to punish this statement, because in the forums held by the caucasians or the zionists, if you insult a JEW you're banned immediately

Actually if you lived in Pakistan then (on average) you have endured much worse, see the Arab Palestinians enjoy a much higher HDI (human development index) then Pakistan, not to mention.

Actually the Palestinians have a higher HDI and better life than Egypt, South Africa, Morocco India and others...
So I would worry about my own country first if I were you. Not to mention all that free aid money and goods they get from the EU US, UN and the Arab world.

Actually, instead of listening to the bs called hdi, you should actually go to pakistan. I've been to pakistan many times and apart from the different culture, atmosphere, and scenery, it felt as safe as new york.

Actually, instead of listening to the bs called hdi, you should actually go to pakistan. I've been to pakistan many times and apart from the different culture, atmosphere, and scenery, it felt as safe as new york.

HDI is not about safety. I agree that it is not 100% accurate either.
The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices used to rank countries.

Still the Palestinian Arabs rank some 50 countries above Pakistan, the standard of life they have, the education opportunities etc are better significantly then those in Pakistan. If you would go to their cities you will see that most of them just live normal life in complete safety. The vast majority of hurt/killed bring this on themselves by attacking IDF/Israeli civilians.

The vid is of life in Gaza, in the west bank they live much better than even this.

Why shouldn't it be a big deal when Israel is being forced to talk to these sub-human savages as if they are an entity that can be reasoned with?

When European scum are wagging their finger at Israel and telling them they should make peace with the 'poor innocent 'palestinians' when we know they are sub-human savages not worthy of an inch of land?

It is VERY important to point out on an international scale when the murdering savages murder ESPECIALLY when they do it by abusing the humanitarian gestures Israel makes - like using their work permit to enter Israel and MURDER.

Rats.

The Palestinians are not Sub human or anything of the like, they are humans like me and you.
Attacking a soldier on duty is by far not the worst thing that can be done, or they have done, nor us for that matter.
The problems are the extensive brainwashing and imagined alternatives history (lies in other words) that they teach they children. As well as the hate mongering.

There would be no peace because the Palestinians don't want peace. Too many of the common people believe in the lies that the Jews are some kind of crusader invaders and not people returning to their historical land. They ignore that most of them are immigrants from the last few centuries themselves.
The moderate common people enjoy the economical ties with Israel, they see what's going on in neighboring Arab countries and thank that they are here instead of there. Most of them don't really care about "Palestine" and the conflict. This part is from conversations I personally had with many Palestinian Arabs.

The leaders who know the truth enjoy the vast UN, US and Arab aid. They become rich thanks to it and they can stay in power with the help of that money.
Once there would be peace they know they would have to deal with the Arab Palestinians' problems instead of blaming it all on Israel, and they prefer to sit and get rich on foreign money that never ends.

The armed groups don't have interest to stop the resistance and relinquish power to the civilian government, they enjoy their current status, power and authority.

See the Palestinians are not really oppressed, no one there has any real interest of the peace process to succeed as long as they are showered with money right now.

See Fatah is supposedly the guys we are supposed to make peace with. Now while Israel is releasing terrorist and murderous prisoners by the request of the Arab Palestinians to help farther the peace process. They return in kind with attacking us.

This is a clear example why peace will not be, since all they want is war. You can never please them.

Fatah's military wing has long ago been demilitarized. There's no such thing. These are individuals who may have a few arms and are likely anti PA as well.

This is clear example of why you Israelis lie and try to find excuses to avoid negotiations. There's no justification to that nonsense. It was one Israeli. While 7 Palestinians were killed by the IDF outside of their borders last month

Besides this was one psychopath occupying terrorist who doesn't know how to stay within his borders. Illegal intruders get shot and killed wherever you are in the world.

And this illegal intruder was an occupier who came to make life hell for Palestinians while making it great for the minority jews. Pull out of Palestinian cities and DEFINE your borders.

Justice was served yesterday.

The Palestinians are not Sub human or anything of the like, they are humans like me and you.
Attacking a soldier on duty is by far not the worst thing that can be done, or they have done, nor us for that matter.
The problems are the extensive brainwashing and imagined alternatives history (lies in other words) that they teach they children. As well as the hate mongering.

There would be no peace because the Palestinians don't want peace. Too many of the common people believe in the lies that the Jews are some kind of crusader invaders and not people returning to their historical land. They ignore that most of them are immigrants from the last few centuries themselves.
The moderate common people enjoy the economical ties with Israel, they see what's going on in neighboring Arab countries and thank that they are here instead of there. Most of them don't really care about "Palestine" and the conflict. This part is from conversations I personally had with many Palestinian Arabs.

The leaders who know the truth enjoy the vast UN, US and Arab aid. They become rich thanks to it and they can stay in power with the help of that money.
Once there would be peace they know they would have to deal with the Arab Palestinians' problems instead of blaming it all on Israel, and they prefer to sit and get rich on foreign money that never ends.

The armed groups don't have interest to stop the resistance and relinquish power to the civilian government, they enjoy their current status, power and authority.

See the Palestinians are not really oppressed, no one there has any real interest of the peace process to succeed as long as they are showered with money right now.

You see the Palestinians aren't really oppressed...because we the oppressors claim so....:what:

I've heard this Israeli story before, nothing new...

The thing is, it's not Israeli, it's Lebanese TV. But some people will never face the truth no matter the amount of evidence...

Yeah Gaza is the most luxurious place on the planet. Even has the highest GDP in the world. :lol::rolleyes:

Besides this was one psychopath occupying terrorist who doesn't know how to stay within his borders. Illegal intruders get shot and killed wherever you are in the world.

And this illegal intruder was an occupier who came to make life hell for Palestinians while making it great for the minority jews. Pull out of Palestinian cities and DEFINE your borders.

Thanks for proving my point from the previous point. Hebron was inhabited continuously by the Jews for thousands of years. It was one of the centers of the Judea tribe, and hold one of the holiest Jewish sites, the Cave of the Patriarchs. Which the Muslims have built a mosque over thousands of years after it became holy for the Jews.
The Arabs then came and massacred the Jews, if anyone "stole" the land it is them. Then the Arabs massacred the remaining Jews against there in the 20th century, and are still proud of killing civilians.

You are an example of the gross distortion of history many of the Palestinians go through. The Arabs came to the Jews' lands and massacred the Jews out of the city which they inhabited for thousands of years. but according to you it's the Jews who are the intruders? It's the same as saying that the Arabs are occupiers of Medina, a sad joke.
Yet we are reasonable, some things change and we are willing to give up Hebron among other Historical Jewish sites for peace. You are like the Europeans who came to America, you massacres the Jews and exiled them from the land, you build mosques over Jewish (and Christian) holly sites. and now you have the audacity to claim we are the intruders?

Fatah's military wing has long ago been demilitarized. There's no such thing. These are individuals who may have a few arms and are likely anti PA as well.

This is clear example of why you Israelis lie and try to find excuses to avoid negotiations. There's no justification to that nonsense. It was one Israeli. While 7 Palestinians were killed by the IDF outside of their borders last month

What is a lie in what I said? that an Israeli soldier was killed? No.
That he was killed by the Fatah? No, you provided the source yourself
That the Fatah are the body Israel is currently negotiating with? No.

See there is no lie in my post, the lies are elsewhere.

Fatah and Hamas military infrastructure in the West bank was crushed by Israel, true. But that does not mean they have no arms at all left, they can still do some minor damage. And as sad as it is killing one soldier is still minor.
As for the Palestinians killed, they were actively attacking civilians or military personal, what did you expect would happen?
I don't think that this should be an excuse to end the talks, neither does the Israeli government, I am just stating that such blind hate by the Palestinians as well as the distortion of history especially as taught to your young generation is what will ultimately lead to their failure.
You, with your hate against everything Israel, with your constant lies and distortion of historical facts is a great example this aspect of the Palestinian people.

You see the Palestinians aren't really oppressed...because we the oppressors claim so....:what:

I've written a partial analyses of the situation as I see it, you are welcome to address it, instead of meaningless one liners. I have provided a video from an Arab source and information from international agencies. Yet you fail at having a rational discussion.
Or should we believe the Palestinians are oppressed simply because some of them say so?

Hebron has been inhabited by Jews thousands of years before the Arabs left the Arab peninsula.
The house itself was rightfully purchased from an Arab by an Israeli family.
The only reason it was not allowed to be inhabited is so that the Arabs won't whine about it.
The Palestinian Arabs don't acknowledge the transaction because they have racial laws (something akin to the S.Africa apartheid) that they are not allowed to sell homes to Jews and it is punishable by death

Is moving into a house you paid for fully under agreement of both parties an extreme move now? If so then I am sure that many of the posters here are extremists by that standard.

I agree that it shouldn't be an international big deal, but everything involving Israel is always blown out of proportions.

If Israelis have a valid reason, they should not wait till some individual terrorist kills an Israeli to execute their plan. Does a random Palestenian individual dictate your government's strategical moves?

Yeah Gaza is the most luxurious place on the planet. Even has the highest GDP in the world. :lol::rolleyes:

The joke is on you, I have never claimed so. I said that they have better lives then many other countries, including Muslim ones and specifically the one that A1Kaid is from.
Your use of demagogy is just another example of your failure to cope with the arguments presented to you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom