What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Arabs backstabbed their Ottoman masters and helped bring Zionists to Palestine, nothing much can be expected from Arab League except worthless platitudes

3 Arabs were arrested and currently taken to a police station for investigation.
Also, the teen had issues with the family due to his ****** orientation, a possibility of Honor killing is investigated.

Haha what a brainwashed buffoon

We are not savage like you,
The police say that the teen had problems with his family probably a Honor killing

link ??? you bullshitting european

There is nothing more racist than considering the death of one person less important than another because of their different ethnicity.

Arabs backstabbed their Ottoman masters and helped bring Zionists to Palestine, nothing much can be expected from Arab League except worthless platitudes

Did you just poop in public Hindu like 600 million of your compatriots do in public and forgot to clean your *** in the process?

First of all Arabs ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years. In fact Arabs used Turkic slaves. Speaking about "masters".

Mamluk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghilman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly most of the Arab world was not in control of the Ottomans. Many independent Arab Kingdoms, Sultanates, colonial powers (Oman and Morocco), Emirates, Sheikdooms, Imamates etc. existed and flourished.
Lastly Arabs controlled Arab soil that were allied with the Ottomans. You might take a look at a map for once.

The same Ottomans who adopted an Arab system, Arab titles (Caliph, Sultan), governmental form, all the holy land was in the Arab world, who were Arabized to an great extent, used Arabic scripture, spoke Ottoman Turkish (which was more Arabic than anything else), became Muslim (leaving their ancestral religions for an foreign religion from the Arab world) and who revered Arabs and allowed local Arab rulers that swore alliance to the Ottomans to rule? Most of the people in the Ottoman empire were Arabs as well.

Back then nationalism was not known as we know it today and people swore alliance to an religious figure no matter of his origin. That's why a large part of Arabs, even during the Arab Revolt that only took place in small parts of the Arab, supported the Ottoman Empire and fought against their own. For the system alone. It could have been led by an Mongol or Papuan. Would have made no difference.

In fact many of the problems were created back then. Thankfully unlike you we have an imperial heritage and everything we can wish for. The only thing that matters is peace.

Europeans killed 80 millions of each other from the start of WW1 until the end of WW2. 80 million. Look at most of them now. And unlike us Arabs they consist of hundreds of ethnicities who do not even speak the same language and whose culture is very distinct and different.

In any case don't meddle in the ancient ME and worry about your own business which has giant problems that you need to address.

Such as building yourself a toilet.

Last edited:
Did you just poop in public Hindu like 600 million of your compatriots do in public and forgot to clean your *** in the process?

First of all Arabs ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years. In fact Arabs used Turkic slaves. Speaking about "masters".

Mamluk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghilman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly most of the Arab world was not in control of the Ottomans. Many independent Arab Kingdoms, colonial powers (Oman and Morocco), Emirates, Sheikdooms, Imamates etc. existed and flourished.
Lastly Arabs controlled Arab soil that were allied with the Ottomans. You might take a look at a map for once.

The same Ottomans who adopted an Arab system, Arab titles (Caliph, Sultan), governmental form, all the holy land was in the Arab world, who were Arabized to an great extent, used Arabic scripture, spoke Ottoman Turkish (which was more Arabic than anything else), became Muslim (leaving their ancestral religions for an foreign religion from the Arab world) and who revered Arabs and allowed local Arab rulers that swore alliance to the Ottomans to rule? Most of the people in the Ottoman empire were Arabs as well.

In fact many of the problems were created back then. Thankfully unlike you we have an imperial heritage and everything we can wish for. The only thing that matters is peace.

Europeans killed 80 millions of each other from the start of WW1 until the end of WW2. 80 million. Look at most of them now. And unlike us Arabs they consist of hundreds of ethnicities who do not even speak the same language and whose culture is very distinct and different.

In any case don't meddle in the ancient ME and worry about your own business which has giant problems that you need to address.

Such as building yourself a toilet.

Well the Ottomans did rule Jerusalem and Palestine and the Arabs backstabbed them by colluding with the European powers. The entire Middle East was peaceful during Ottoman rule. So the backstabbing allowed Zionists to establish their homeland in Palestine, unchallenged, I don't know why Arabs are so short sighted. They are still butchering each other from Syria to Iraq, and then they expect the world to sympathize with them. I sympathize with Arab neighbors Turkey and Iran that they have to deal with such a mess next door.

@al-Hasani

Arabs didn't ruled over Turks as a people, they only used kidnapped children as slaves, I think these are vastly different things.

Ottomans didn't bothered to fully conquer everywhere they had control over, even in Anatolia they had small vassalships, it had many reasons, such as not bothering conquer loyal tribal groups as it had almost no benefits, or region being too far/hard to effectively control.

It was Islam they had adopted, unfortunately in the past, people associated Arabic culture with Islam which is degenerated many cultures, I think a similar thing applies to Christianity as well. Persians and Persian culture/language was more valued and looked after in the Ottoman empire and other Islamic Turkic states, foreign official in state service were largely Persians, Persian history/mythology was valued, while Arabic influence was mostly about religious/judicary affairs, Persian influence was in literature, poetry etc., in fact we could say Arabs were not perceived so positive or praised in Ottoman empire.

Well the Ottomans did rule Jerusalem and Palestine and the Arabs backstabbed them by colluding with the European powers. The entire Middle East was peaceful during Ottoman rule. So the backstabbing allowed Zionists to establish their homeland in Palestine, unchallenged, I don't know why Arabs are so short sighted. They are still butchering each other from Syria to Iraq, and then they expect the world to sympathize with them. I sympathize with Arab neighbors Turkey and Iran that they have to deal with such a mess next door.

Actually local Arab rulers ruled Jerusalem. They just swore allegiance to the Caliph and Sultan who happened to be based in Istanbul. Where was the oppression?

LOL, you obviously have no clue about the state of the Middle East back then. There were even more wars and conflicts. Like anywhere in the world back then. Including the area. Nobody had a say back then. Surely not 1 million Palestinians.

Zionisms have nothing to do with Arabs. It was a Jewish movement and it received heavy support from Jewish banking families such as the Rothschild family etc. Back then the British Empire was the most powerful empire and they controlled most of the world.

Including your country directly as a colony. You owe most of your modern world to them. Apropos being short sighted.

That's because those two countries are in a civil war genius. When you are taking about a region with a population of 450 million people, over 20 countries on 2 continents from Morocco next to the Atlantic Ocean to Oman next to the Arabian Sea and from Syria near the Mediterranean Sea in the North to Comoros in the Southern Hemisphere conflict are inevitable from time to time.

Can you tell me since Syria was last in conflict before the current civil war and the short-lived uprising in the 1980's?

In the meantime you Hindus and other South Asians were killing each other in the millions and displacing each other. Aside from the more recent major wars.

Iraq was always unstable. Syria not so much. This will end one day.

Let's look at the causalities for once. 3 years of wars in Syria and about 150.000 people have died. More died in Bosnia during 3 years war in the 1990's.

Let alone WW1 and WW2 where 80 million died. The Middle East was more or less completely peaceful aside from famines in Iran that killed much of the population and some sporadic uprisings against the Brits in Iraq and elsewhere.

In short quit bullshitting and educate yourself.

It's pretty much the most powerful transnational organization based on ethnicity. There are no rivals in the region or world if anything. In size, number of members, age etc.

It's about sending a message and showing solidarity. Speaking with 1 voice on matters concerning Palestine.
It has nothing to do with power as nobody is going to war with Israel.

What I mean is that Arab League has very little ability to influence events. It does not play a significant role in regional equations.
No one really listens to them

@al-Hasani

Arabs didn't ruled over Turks as a people, they only used kidnapped children as slaves, I think these are vastly different things.

Ottomans didn't bothered to fully conquer everywhere they had control over, even in Anatolia they had small vassalships, it had many reasons, such as not bothering conquer loyal tribal groups as it had almost no benefits, or region being too far/hard to effectively control.

It was Islam they had adopted, unfortunately in the past, people associated Arabic culture with Islam which is degenerated many cultures, I think a similar thing applies to Christianity as well. Persians and Persian culture/language was more valued and looked after in the Ottoman empire and other Islamic Turkic states, foreign official in state service were largely Persians, Persian history/mythology was valued, while Arabic influence was mostly about religious/judicary affairs, Persian influence was in literature, poetry etc., in fact we could say Arabs were not perceived so positive or praised in Ottoman empire.

Arabs controlled half of Turkey and more or less the entire Central Asia for a long time. Those areas were inhabited by Turks.

I just answered his "master" comment as nobody was any master back then. Nationalism did barely exist. It was about religion and the figurehead. In this case the Caliph.

Who cares about that? Your entire system was Arab, your titles, your alphabet, your Ottoman Turkic language (the elite spoke that) was more Arabic than anything else. Also in terms of architecture there was heavy Arab influence. Clothing etc. I could go on. Iran itself was heavily influenced by Arabs after so many centuries of Arab rule. Your left your native religion(s) for a religion from the Arab world etc.

All of that is undeniable.

On the other hand I see no Turkish influence in the Arab world nearly.

One could easily argue that the Ottomans were Arabized to an great extent. Also the same Ottomans seemed to intermarry with Caucasians and people from Balkan's a lot. Another proof of nationalism not being important back then.

Sufism also came from the Arab world.

Similarly, as evident from your name, you are an Arab lover, and a supporter of their terrorism, whether abroad or at home.............. why don't you enlighten us with your valued views about this particular scenario.

This was nothing more than Karma, eye for an eye............. 1 down, I guess two more to go.............. I have absolutely no sympathy for terrorism, in whatever form............. you do nasty things, expect very very nasty things to be done back to you..........

In terrorism, one wrong can be fixed by 10 wrongs..... that's the nature of the beast..............

You are a terrorist yourself asking for genocide in Pakistan. And dont be racist towards Arabs

What I mean is that Arab League has very little ability to influence events. It does not play a significant role in regional equations.
No one really listens to them

That's because it's just a regional organization made up entirely by Arab countries that discusses Arab events. It's not a military organization like NATO etc.

What are they supposed to do? Go to war with Israel? All 22 Arab countries?!

I am not sure what you expect exactly? The Arab League plays a role in the regional politics. This has been showed on many occasions.

Again it's just a message of solidarity and support for the Palestinians from the Arab world.

Anyway it's the Arab street that matters not some 22 representatives that can't speak on the behalf of nearly 450 million people.
You know the opinions about Israel on the Arab street. That's what matters.

Arabs controlled half of Turkey and more or less the entire Central Asia for a long time. Those areas were inhabited by Turks.

I just answered his "master" comment as nobody was any master back then. Nationalism did barely exist. It was about religion and the figurehead. In this case the Caliph.

Who cares about that? Your entire system was Arab, your titles, your alphabet, your Ottoman Turkic language (the elite spoke that) was more Arabic than anything else. Also in terms of architecture there was heavy Arab influence. .

This is Arab vs. Turk discussion

but the title is

about murder of a teenager.

Oh how far we can go to be lost in personal battles.

How far, far far far far away.

Ok. brothter Hope your fasting is going well.

Blessing to you and your family.

This is Arab vs. Turk discussion

but the title is

about murder of a teenager.

Oh how far we can go to be lost in personal battles.

How far, far far far far away.

Ok. brothter Hope your fasting is going well.

Blessing to you and your family.

Please look at post number 121 in this thread. It started it.

That's because it's just a regional organization made up entirely by Arab countries that discusses Arab events. It's not a military organization like NATO etc.

What are they supposed to do? Go to war with Israel? All 22 Arab countries?!

I am not sure what you expect exactly? The Arab League plays a role in the regional politics. This has been showed on many occasions.

Again it's just a message of solidarity and support for the Palestinians from the Arab world.

Anyway it's the Arab street that matters not some 22 representatives that can't speak on the behalf of nearly 450 million people.
You know the opinions about Israel on the Arab street. That's what matters.

Yes, showing solidarity is good.

@al-Hasani

Since when ? when Turks were at Central Asia ? what is your understanding of "entire Central Asia" ? Arabs only grabbed largely Iranian inhabited urban areas of Khorasan and beyond.

You care about that, more then me, you keep bringing Arab this Arab that to everywhere, I'm only stating that it was solely about Islam, not about your super ultra cradle of civilization elite Arab culture.

We had peaceful and healty discuissions with you before but this attitude of you is really annoying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom