What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Last edited:
Family of victim mourning:

287809.jpg

Israelis condemn the death when they speak publicly in English but, in Hebrew, they are asking for more. This is how Israelis are.

Brh18L4CIAAELDc.jpg:large
This is how is payed false flag propagandist RFS is. In talkbacks u always can find some retards.

Here the highest rated post from that site (wallah)

אני מקווה ומאמין שזה לא כך. אבל אם יהודים רצחו נער כנקמה. דינם צריך להיות כמו דינם של המחבלים. כולל הריסת בתיהם.

I hope that's not true, but if Jews killed that boy then their punishment should be similar to punishment of terrorists, including destruction of their houses.

http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/10/2760530

I fully agree with that post too.

Israel is imposing a gag order to block reporting on the kid's death. So much for a free press.
More lies from false flager propagandist. Its central news on all Israeli sites.

I have friends in the Israeli police. They arrest 3 arabs male in shuafat

hahaha more white bullcrap -these Europeans make me laugh

Most probably its honor murder by Arabs.

Anyway regardless who did it I hope they will be caught and punished in most sever way.

Will you eat your hat if will be found that it was a honor murder by the Arabs?

Yo paleface you love spread your white racist bullshit hey ? whers the link about honour killing

Mate, i'm not saying find 100 Palestinian childeren and slaughter one by one.... But you have to be cruel IMO.

Israelis being cruel when they are attacked and i commend them, wish we could have been more like them.

-Failed kidnapping attempt by Israeli settlers in Ramallah

Mate, i'm not saying find 100 Palestinian childeren and slaughter one by one.... But you have to be cruel IMO.

Israelis being cruel when they are attacked and i commend them, wish we could have been more like them.

Stop being foolish, Israelis have been attacking and occupying the Palestinians for decades now. They don't define their borders, if they stay within their borders along 1967 boundaries then you could say they're attacked. But, they're not. They're colonizing the West Bank. Use your brain.

Sinan i cant support cruelty to counter other cruelty, as you said it earlier, two wrongs dont make one right, you seem to be upset because of something these days, i know you are not like that.

Back
Top Bottom