What's new

Israeli scientists find HIV cure: Journal

oh guys there have been many many many claims over the decades.

First lets see if this is really true.

and even if it is i can bet that only super rich would be able to afford it.

Hope it's true. BTW Indians pharma companies have been selling generic drugs to cure HIV to low-income countries for years.

and even if it is i can bet that only super rich would be able to afford it.
Not if the guy is really nice and sells it for $10/bottle. The scientist will still become rich, even at that some low price like that.

I didn't know Einestine was a Israeli....He was a jew as far I know......

And I dont think Israel exist at that time...

correct..he was a german jew but fled germany fro America due to fear of German Persecution from Nazis.

even in India a huge research is going on in Haridwar to find cure for AIDS through Ayurveda, yoga and pranayam.
apparently, AIDS is the only disease in the world that's cure is not known through Ayurveda and yogic practices. But efforts are being made, and soon our Vaidhs will come out with cure for AIDS as well.

may be it's a old news!!!
let me try use google and get latest updates.

Great news but the success will be measured after the trials. Still a great achievement.

Amazin dudes...I'm not rich but I'd like to donate towards the reserach a little. This ones for people everywhere.

HIV/AIDS patients take a lot of medications, something like this will make many people angry due to the fact that they will lose millions perhaps billions over a prolonged period, will this make it to the market?
VERY IMPORTANT POINT. Did you know that ulcers are caused by a bacterial infection? Did you know that the research was proven in 1980s? For 20+ years pharma companies supressed the research to keep profits from acid suppresant drugs. It was only in 2006, after the nobel prize was given to the docs that the research was made prominent and even now millions don't know (though it's slowly building up)

Back
Top Bottom