What's new

Israeli forces raid Al-Aqsa Mosque, over 150 Palestinians injured

At least kill militants only in response.
There was no one killed. It was rioters throwing rocks from Al Aqsa down onto Jews praying at the western wall. Anti-riot police had to go and restore order. It was all over quickly after the rioters were arrested and/or dispersed.

Huh, stone is the only weapon left for them because of Arabs surrounding them and you in your beyond stupid comment Ask them to throw it away too. Someone has entered their house, displaced them, killed them, tortured them and your kind still believe the invader would agree with your stupid peace proposal. No, Israelis are there to occupy as much as they can with different tactics and finally change the functionality of Al-Aqsa, though, only in their dreams.

Thanks to Jordanian traitors, we cannot arm them even with stones. They are keeping the mosque with their blood and empty hands while Abbas is living his luxury life paid by Arab sheiks.

They never abandoned Al-Aqsa, cannot find any Legend living or dead as brave as Palestinian Mujahids. The frontline against Zionist invaders supported by Anglo Saxon savages. Here we have Arabs deaf and blind, where are they? Maybe insulting Iran and planning for massacring as much of Shias and Iranians as possible.
Pakistanis have no ghairat (honor) left. If they still had it they wouldn't allow what just happened.

palestinians love Al Aqsa so much, that's why they use it as their rioting base. I can't think of a more morally bankrupt people than the palestinians. Of course we know what they did to Joseph's tomb a few days ago and who could forget what they did to the Church of the nativity. They're a sick people and it's time Muslims called them out on this savage anti-religion behaviour.

Israel has a special force that they use disguised as Palestinians to start conflict. I'll post it's name if I remember.

Pakistanis have no ghairat (honor) left. If they still had it they wouldn't allow what just happened.

Israel has a special force that they use disguised as Palestinians to start conflict. I'll post it's name if I remember.
No. They have a force that they embed IN with rioters so they can identify the ring leaders.

Same force can be used to start things too. I mean who has more power and more gain??
Who levels entire neighborhoods without discrimination??
Yes all the rioters were Israelis dressed as palestinians and throwing rocks at Israelis and then Israeli police attack the Israelis that are dressed as palestinians.

Sounds right.

A Kashmiri with a keffiyeh, this keffiyeh is symbol of axis of resistance. Yeah, we are one people, no matter where.

It can be seen in funeral of Palestinian martyrs and also everywhere in Palestine.

135179_568.jpg

I find it very weird that every ramadan there is some type of Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As if both parites are deliberately trying do it in ramadan.

I understand the longstanding issues and the overall conflict. But why does it always escalate in ramadan ?
The timing is always similar !

Anyone from the region can help me understand this. I mean even the saudi houthi conflict de escalated during ramadan . !

Last edited:
I find it very weird that every ramadan there is some type of Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As if both parites are deliberately trying do it in ramadan.

I understand the longstanding issues and the overall conflict. But why does it always escalate in ramadan ?
The timing is always similar !

Anyone from the region can help me understand this. I mean even the saudi houthi conflict de escalated during ramadan . !
A problem as old as hundreds of years.

Same textbook escalation attempts similar to last years conflict. If Hamas falls down to it and starts rockets again then israeli operations will start again and palestinians would be bombed again with no strategic gains from Palestinian previous position at best looking at rationally. If rockets are first use option by Hamas partial civilian loss responsibility belongs to them as well because pals security is their primary responsibility and if there are other options that can be used instead of rockets that is a mistake. Other policies should stand over this base primary responsibility of protecting Palestinians security. Rockets are last use option to force them stop an initiated israeli attack not to start it.
There should be several layers of response like social media, civil disobedience, hacking even material sabotage etc. with increasing intensity proportional to israeli escalating actions and with deniability option as well. Otherwise at the end Palestinian lives will be lost with no strategic gain and with responsibility of initiating immediately the military conflict with rockets like a knee jerk reaction.israel benefits mostly from those knee jerk reactions and their recent moves seem to aim at getting such reactions. In history as well rational action overcame emotional action. For example mongolian invasions were not overcome by suicidal counterattacks but regrouping rearming somewhere else to finish the deal later. The aim is for peace in that region but even in conflict rational action should be taken.

When some members her praise the terrorist attack inside Israel 2 weeks ago i told that Israel will respond hard.. and i am happy about it.
When you use your holy site for throwing rocks and Molotov Israel have every right to enter and arrested the terrorists..
If you don't want to be shoot don't kill don't provoke the police and don't do terrorist attack inside Israel because the response will always be 100 time harder.
Every Ramadan the "palastines" try to drag Israel to respond (they use propaganda that we are going to destroy al aqsa) and when we response they cry.
Same old "palastines" lies.
Israel is an occupying terrorist entity and nothing else. The attack on israelis was nothing but a false flag operation by the occupiers. If west can send weapons openly to Ukraine to fight russia, muslim countries should also transfer hi-tech weapons to Palestinians to be fair.

God will be the judge between the two, Jews if not for America would not last a week but the Evangelical Christians believe the return of Jesus is bound with the Jews completely controlling the holy land, funny thing is that western Christians support Israeli Zionists only for the return of Christ but what will he do they often ignore. Jews have been punished by God several times in hoping that they will then honor the covenant but again and again they transgress and Allah Punish them harder than before, I hope they realize before its late for them.

One finds little girls of Palestine more courageous than millions of these so called men.

3453422.png

I defend my home, religion and honor with everything that i have left. They call for disarming me.

What a disgrace some of us have become. @FuturePAF

palestinians love Al Aqsa so much, that's why they use it as their rioting base. I can't think of a more morally bankrupt people than the palestinians. Of course we know what they did to Joseph's tomb a few days ago and who could forget what they did to the Church of the nativity. They're a sick people and it's time Muslims called them out on this savage anti-religion behaviour.

I've noticed even most Arabs despise the Palestinians, this Pakistani fetish for Palestinians amazes me, they would change their minds quickly if they actually met one. Do you support Israel out of spite for them or do you legitimately support Israel's right to exist as a state?

When some members her praise the terrorist attack inside Israel 2 weeks ago i told that Israel will respond hard.. and i am happy about it.
When you use your holy site for throwing rocks and Molotov Israel have every right to enter and arrested the terrorists..
If you don't want to be shoot don't kill don't provoke the police and don't do terrorist attack inside Israel because the response will always be 100 time harder.
Every Ramadan the "palastines" try to drag Israel to respond (they use propaganda that we are going to destroy al aqsa) and when we response they cry.
Same old "palastines" lies.
your whole country is a lie

I've noticed even most Arabs despise the Palestinians, this Pakistani fetish for Palestinians amazes me, they would change their minds quickly if they actually met one. Do you support Israel out of spite for them or do you legitimately support Israel's right to exist as a state?
They support it because they see it as an Islamic cause

Back
Top Bottom