What's new

Israeli forces enter Nairobi mall: security source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a hike.

This discussion is not about Palestine and you people should try to improve yourself rather than living with inferiority complex and bashing Israel on internet.

It is not going to do any good to you.

Who the **** are you talking to you!? The Israeli above of me is the one bringing Palestine into this discussion over and over again and you don't call him out for it you hypocritical *****!

I post an on topic news update of an explosion after reported gun fights erupted in the mall between Israeli and Kenyan forces and the militants and you come her to ridicule me.

It's you that needs to take a hike! :angry:

Let's hope some so-called 'palestinians' get killed today as revenge for their murderous terrorist culture and ways.

Insh'allah the streets of the west bank will run red.

What the f*** is wrong with you? If Palestinians deserve to be culled for their support for terrorism than what about you Zionist devils who take pleasure in bombing Arab children from the sky?

Large explosion rocks Kenya mall in hostage siege - Israel News, Ynetnews

A large explosion rocked the Kenyan mall where Islamic extremists are holding hostages a day after attacking the center and killing 59 people. Associated Press journalists at the Westgate mall said the explosion Sunday afternoon was by far the largest in the 30-hour siege. There was silence after the big blast.

Looks like those Israelis may have gotten blown up.....

You are supporting the terrorists in this are you ?

@Iranian members, please talk in English. Thanks

OK, sure dude.
but the last quote in persian: @SOHEIL bebin raasti age in yaarou ke jadid ozv shode , hosseini, ra mishnaasi, behesh begou ziyaad mozakhrafaat naneviseh, hame ra bar alayh e iran karde. beyn e iraniyaa ham ekhtelaaf andaakhtesh. man aslan motma'en nistam ke in yaarou Irani bashe. aslan ye baar ham na matni be farsi neveshte , na be matn haye farsi javaab daadeh. havaaset behesh bashe, ma'loum nist yaarou chi kaareh hast ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What the f*** is wrong with you? If Palestinians deserve to be culled for their support for terrorism than what about you Zionist devils who take pleasure in bombing Arab children from the sky?

Get lost rat.

If the sub-human savage wants to bring his invented entity into this discussion, I will respond in kind.

omidvaaram ke intor ke migi beshe ;)

hala siasat ro vel kon ... ridam to siasat !

Iran ye chizi sakhte ke UAV haye esrael ham dar barabaresh pashman !

Ye UAV shabih polecat lockheed martin sakhtan bar asase RQ-170 !

shayad 2 mahe dige ronamaii konan ...

goftam ke baraye ridan be torkha o arabha o ... amade bashi !

dar injor mavaghe bayad ekhtelaf ro gozasht kenar !

People, the issue at hand has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine issues. Please stick to topic. Also, I request Iranian members to use English, as per forum policy.

The worse part is he's referring to an isolated criminal incident that occurred yesterday. So because this he values Jewish life more than any non Jewish life he needs to see hundreds of Palestinians killed tonight in revenge. Same mentality of these Al Shabaab militants who did this a revenge attack.

Who the **** are you talking to you!? The Israeli above of me is the one bringing Palestine into this discussion over and over again and you don't call him out for it you hypocritical *****!

I post an on topic news update of an explosion after reported gun fights erupted in the mall between Israeli and Kenyan forces and the militants and you come her to ridicule me.

It's you that needs to take a hike! :angry:

You started it in post #9 even when this had nothing to do with either Israel, west bank or Gaza.

Everytime Israel is used as a prefix, you need not bring your sob story in there.

OK, sure dude.
but the last quote in persian: @SOHEIL bebin raasti age in yaarou ke jadid ozv shode , hosseini, ra mishnaasi, behesh begou ziyaad mozakhrafaat naneviseh, hame ra bar alayh e iran karde. beyn e iraniyaa ham ekhtelaaf andaakhtesh. man aslan motma'en nistam ke in yaarou Irani bashe. aslan ye baar ham na matni be farsi neveshte , na be matn haye farsi javaab daadeh. havaaset behesh bashe, ma'loum nist yaarou chi kaareh hast ;)

Didi ke ... behesh tazakkor dadam !

kheili ha avval ke mian inja javgir hastan !

yebar ke BAN beshe adat mikone ! :smart:

People, the issue at hand has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine issues. Please stick to topic. Also, I request Iranian members to use English, as per forum policy.

Sorry ! finished ! :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
You started it in post #9 even when this had nothing to do with either Israel, west bank or Gaza.

Everytime Israel is used as a prefix, you need not bring your sob story in there.

No I didn't, I responded to an person claiming they are best trained in these situations. Right under me in post 10 the Israeli made a completely off topic post which brought Israel and Palestine in the discussion.

I brought up their forces in discussion and how they and who they engage in their operations.

Yet, you never called him out for it. Take a hike hypocrite!

Get lost rat.

If the sub-human savage wants to bring his invented entity into this discussion, I will respond in kind.

chill out boy !

we R in a forum ... we R not politicians or something !

calm down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom