What's new

Israeli diplomat stabbed in Beijing

lets judge by 21st century standards.
21 century standards accept gays, lesbians, bisexuals & even father daughter or brother sister sexual relations. Zamana-e-Jahliyat.

These are pig level standards.

Only pigs accept these standards & only pigs want to judge others based on these standards.

The hatred against Jews will be at fearsome levels

We have been force feed their suffering for so many, yrs whilst over looking the suffering and abuse we suffered from their Europeans and the brothers of Europeans.

Out of sympathy we even gave these ppl support or a blind eye.

Look up opiad both wars, the devastation it caused it caused most of the continent of the wealthiest part of world, most productive most advanced thru most of history. Even upto the mid part of colonialisation, into the drug addicts.

then there is the suffering of South Asia.

Ppl are sick of this.

Last edited:
I remember beijingwalker going like "In China police no carry guns,because no violence. No weapons allowed,so police no need for carry guns"

Yes. Majority of Chinese police doesn't carry guns. And when Chinese saw two foreigners fighting with knife on the street, they just watch and be perplexed.

Was it a Chinese or a foreign national?

Doesn't make sense why a Chinese would do this..

Utter nonsense. Muhammad united all of Arabia close to his death and left a political empire to his followers. You are telling me he could not return a loan payment. Why the hell would he even need a loan at the first place ? This story doesn't add up.

Don't forget he kept 20% of war booty for himself
If that is the case then where did this wealth go? Any palaces and such?

I remember beijingwalker going like "In China police no carry guns,because no violence. No weapons allowed,so police no need for carry guns"
Indeed, it is because it happens so rarely that the Chinese police responded slowly to this case instead of quickly drawing their guns and shooting.
But maybe it's good that the attackers couldn't get guns in China, otherwise the diplomat might have been shot to death. rather than just being stabbed

Utter nonsense. Muhammad united all of Arabia close to his death and left a political empire to his followers. You are telling me he could not return a loan payment. Why the hell would he even need a loan at the first place ? This story doesn't add up.

Don't forget he kept 20% of war booty for himself

Okay.

irony is some eye witness describe both murderer and victim as 'Arab looking'

Some Jews and Arabs could look like identical twins while trying to cut each other's throat. let that sink in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom