What's new

Israeli diplomat stabbed in Beijing

The assassin will be executed and get what's coming for him.

Muslims are always looking for excuses to attack Jews, like their Prophet who massacred the entire Banu Qurayza tribe. Just read the Quran, it's full of anti-semitism.

Here is Muhammad's diplomacy with Jews and Christians

Sahih Muslim 1767 a

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Is kuttai k bachai ko is forum sai dafa karnai main Kitna time lagai ga

@LeGenD @waz

@Areesh @Dalit what i was saying in Gaza conflict thread. Israelis have made Jews unsafe all over the world now.

When you do genocide then it also has consequences. Nothing to condemn here

Muslims are always looking for excuses to attack Jews, like their Prophet who massacred the entire Banu Qurayza tribe. Just read the Quran, it's full of anti-semitism.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

The Banu Qurayzah betrayed the muslims many times, and their punishment was administered as per Jewish law. You're digging, but there's nothing to find.

The Banu Qurayzah betrayed the muslims many times, and their punishment was administered as per Jewish law. You're digging, but there's nothing to find.
I'm not a Jew and nor can you can justify this massacre by quoting Jewish law

If Muhammad is the perfect ideal man for all time and places, lets judge by 21st century standards.

Do you know how the Banu Qurayza massacred occurred ? Every male with pubic hair was executed. This includes all the boys above the age of 12 ! The women and children were enslaved. You can't justify this. I don't believe for a second that those women and children played a role in betraying Muslims. Nope. The so called "betrayal" was carried out by their chieftains.

We all know executing prisoners of war and non-combatants is a war crime. If Muhammad was alive right now, he would be prosecuted as a war criminal.

Oh yes you can.

The execution was carried out according to the law of Deuteronomy in the Torah, specifically:

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 states:

"When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."
If Muhammad is the perfect ideal man for all time and places, lets judge by 21st century standards.
It's the Jewish Law that prescribed the Punishment, not Islam. I don't know why you're bringing the prophet into this.
Do you know how the Banu Qurayza massacred occurred ? Every male with pubic hair was executed. This includes all the boys above the age of 12 ! The women and children were enslaved. You can't justify this. I don't believe for a second that those women and children played a role in betraying Muslims. Nope. The so called "betrayal" was carried out by their chieftains.
See above.
We all know executing prisoners of war and non-combatants is a war crime. If Muhammad was alive right now, he would be prosecuted as a war criminal.
Correction: Jewish Law propagates war crimes. It was used against the Jews themselves.

Last edited:

You don't even know what you are talking about. Do you?

They betrayed Muslims and attacked Madineh from behind the frontlines with Kuffar of Quraysh despite their own agreement with Muslims. Muslims surrounded them for almost a month. They finally gave up and a man who was chosen by prophet of Islam as the judge, judged the Jews of Qurayzah based upon Torah and terms of agreement with Muslims. This judge was once an ally of Qurayzah. He made his judgement with complete justice.

He did not order to kill every man of Qurayzah, that is a lie. Only the ones that attacked Muslims from behind and the ones that killed Muslims.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a

Still when Prophet Muhammad PBUH died, his shield was with a Jew kept as guarantee of returning loan amount.

The execution was carried out according to the law of Deuteronomy in the Torah, specifically:

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 states:

"When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."

It's the Jewish Law that prescribed the Punishment, not Islam. I don't know why you're bringing the prophet into this.

See above.

Correction: Jewish Law propagates war crimes. It was used against the Jews themselves.

Is this the best you can come up with ? I told you this doesn't work. Let me explain

First of all, this verse was meant for Joshua specifically when he waged a war against pagans. This is not a law of the Torah. There isn't a single Rabbi or Priest who would takes this verse from the Old Testament as universally applicable prescriptive command/law.

This is similar to me bringing up a verse from the Quran which states "Kill the infidels" and using it out of context. This isn't how you deal with religious scripture.

Now lets get to the moral aspect of the issue. If your opposing party has evil genocidal laws in place, this does not make it right for you to use it against them. If you do that, then you are as guilty as them. Terrorists in Peshawar school attack killed children, should we go and kill their children as well ?

Finally, I'm not a Jew. The Old Testament and the Quran are both vile books that belong to the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Still when Prophet Muhammad PBUH died, his shield was with a Jew kept as guarantee of returning loan amount.
Utter nonsense. Muhammad united all of Arabia close to his death and left a political empire to his followers. You are telling me he could not return a loan payment. Why the hell would he even need a loan at the first place ? This story doesn't add up.

Don't forget he kept 20% of war booty for himself

That Banu Qurayza is violating previous deal between Muslims and other group in Madinah. That tribe change side to the enemy from Mecca.

The situation that prompted God to do so, it is God who ordered it dude, see when Allah get mad on you........

The situation is during early period of Muslim when Muslim was in the weakest point and during war situation with Mecca. During this period, we cannot afford any traitor inside Madinah, the only Muslim country at that time which is more like a small village under current period. Early Muslim cannot afford to give them food either and cannot afford to make big prison for them. If they are let go, they will fight along the Muslim enemy in Mecca, it will make Muslim under very difficult situation as Mecca is already much powerful than early Muslim in Madinah. Even under current situation, traitors are also likely to be killed in war like situation. Basically they are Madinah people themselves, not outsider.

After Muslim gets stronger, then God give different verse and start talking about treating prisoner of war.

That period is long gone, so no justification for such thing under current situation, that is directly order from God as well, not in prophet Muhammad control, he must obey God. God is powerful and He is in His full control, did you start blaming God as well for what happen during earth quake or tsunami disaster that killed many people ?

1697195694645.png

----------------------

Hei dude, what is wrong on you ? You become like this after what happen to your beloved Imran Khan right ? That is nothing to do with Islam dude, that is your own people who persecuted him. Dont blame it on God or Islam.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom