What's new

Israeli businessesman : "Europe is preparing a holocaust against Muslims!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think you were a warrior? :rofl:

Your ancestors only didn't convert because their village elder told em not to, because he needed caste discrimination to keep his looting business going.

You were just rural village folk who listened to their elders, nothing wrong with that... Just you had to face Jizaya, persecution, and caste discrimination

I never said I am a warrior.

And yes, thanks for agreeing with me, through your bolded part. Your ancestors couldnt fight for your religion. So dont come calling us inferior or whatever, when we actually fought for the essence of this land, and didnt give up to Arab Burkha garbage culture.

There will be nothing! Liberals will keep neutralizing fundamentalists for at least 200 years. By then Muslims will become equally powerful! Genocide in europe in this age of social network? Ask the UK government who are paying millions for torturing innocent civilians in Iraq war!!

I never said I am a warrior.

And yes, thanks for agreeing with me, through your bolded part. Your ancestors couldnt fight for your religion. So dont come calling us inferior or whatever, when we actually fought for the essence of this land, and didnt give up to Arab Burkha garbage culture.

You never fought kid... As I said, your ancestors were illiterate, so how could they know between right and wrong? Your ancestors only listened to the village elders, and here you are now, still using the facist caste system.

But us, no jizaya, no persecution, no bias, no killings, Muslims were living the life man...

While Hindus still went with their caste system, and throwing of widows into fire... Sad...

You never fought kid... As I said, your ancestors were illiterate, so how could they know between right and wrong? Your ancestors only listened to the village elders, and here you are now, still using the facist caste system.
But us, no jizaya, no persecution, no bias, no killings, Muslims were living the life man...
While Hindus still went with their caste system, and throwing of widows into fire... Sad...

Lets be honest here for a second. Muslims are not even "living the life" today in the 21st century in India/Pak/BD, much less in 16th century under oppressive foreign monarchies. But to each his own I guess. If you insist to read an alternate version of history, there is not much I can do to cure you of it...

a perfect recipe for world war 3,is it?

Between whom? Umaah (which itself is divided) vs rest of the world? What do you think is going to be the outcome?

This is a big joke! They can not do anything more then what they are already doing world over!

In the nuclear age, thats the last thing we need. Would be the saddest thing to see the whole world destroyed because of fighting caused by man-made imaginary religions and their respective Gods that dont even exist to be very frank...

We allowed you to remain Hindu.

We ALLOWED.

That's the key word. Allowed.

We allowed you to remain Hindu.

We ALLOWED.

That's the key word. Allowed.

actually,according to me ur forefathers were not ALLOWED to remain hindus.

They are doing all they can already. Turkey and Malaysia have left this madness, The GCC countries will never compromise their living standards, so it really is a war between the non muslim world and the poorer muslim countries with Iran and Pakistan leading the charge, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen etc follow.

I would love to see how muslim nations can afford outspend the non muslim world in military expenditure.

I am not the same ethnicity as your bhartis, so how would you know about my ancestors?

I am not the same ethnicity as your bhartis, so how would you know about my ancestors?

They don't so they assume, meanwhile they still live in a state of jahiliyya while talking about some resistance that was never even necessary. Why Hindus have this siege mentality is beyond comprehension, they really bought into that British nonsense.

Let's leave them to their fate.. I understand they are suffering from the worst disease ever. I pray to god to make their journey a bit less painful..

They are doing all they can already. Turkey and Malaysia have left this madness, The GCC countries will never compromise their living standards, so it really is a war between the non muslim world and the poorer muslim countries with Iran and Pakistan leading the charge, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen etc follow.

I would love to see how muslim nations can afford outspend the non muslim world in military expenditure.

Last time I checked, Afghanistan and Pakistan are also essentially puppet States of the Western World (USA). Its just a few keyboard warriors here in PDF who will be waging WW3 :lol:

You idiot, it will not be the government that attacks Europe, it will be the public. Besides, if there is a full on war, EVERY Muslim country will follow in.... Whichever Muslim country that doesnt fight Europe will have its government overthrown by rebels and the public I guarantee you.

ya,maybe they came to india from saudi arabia.ok.point taken.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom