What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

now read the article again, i bolded some stuff to help you see better...we aren't bad-mouthing iran..we're just bringing facts to the table.. i did an airforce ineventory comparison and presented my own analysis of the situation your welcome to rebuke it.

IRAN'S AIRFORCE IS IRRELEVANT!!!
The Israelis can't even attack so what does it matter what we have?

and you're bringing up facts to the table alright,
earlier you said Iran is worse then what Iraq was in the 2000's before the American attack, shows hoe much you know.

earlier you said Iran is worse then what Iraq was in the 2000's before the American attack, shows hoe much you know.

Thankyou for saying that, now anyone who reads your argument will know better than to argue :rofl::rofl:

btw, no matter how much I say our airforce is **** in every thread, it won't matter to you cause you want to create a weak image of Iran.

The Israelis themselves say they don't have enough planes to take out Iran's facilities

Hey Chill mate.... we are discussing Iran Vs. Israel not U Vs. Mod + thatGirl + forum rules etc.

Back to Topic.

What is it that Iran has currently that can make Israel think twice before attacking Iran?
Lets see:
1. Ballistic Missiles
2. Hizbullah
3. Persian Gulf and Oil Trade.
???

what do you guys think?

Sorry man, we are not going to have this problem anymore. :disagree:

Last edited:
btw,care to explain why Pakistan is being attacked by drones while having a billion shiny f-16s? Iran has a lot of deterrents that will keep Israel in check
lol 2 pages of irreverent discussions about Iran's airforce when Israel isn't even able to launch an attack

btw, no matter how much I say our airforce is **** in every thread, it won't matter to you cause you want to create a weak image of Iran.

The Israelis themselves say they don't have enough planes to take out Iran's facilities

i dont have to create an image, ahmedinajad is doing that job quite well. But airforce is "irrelevant" according to you lol so why do you care ?

btw,care to explain why Pakistan is being attacked by drones while having a billion shiny f-16s?
lol 2 pages of irreverent discussions about Iran's airforce when Israel isn't even able to launch an attack

The drones are being used under permission from the GoP, though it is a shame but nonetheless they have dealt heavy blows to the talibans and the strikes have come to a halt. Morever these drones were targetting most of the lawless tribal belt where the taliban had taken refuge, do you see them doing strikes elsewhere ? As for our shiny F16's if you had them you wouldnt have to call your airforce "irrelevant"

i dont have to create an image, ahmedinajad is doing that job quite well. But airforce is "irrelevant" according to you lol so why do you care ?

yeah you're right, i'm going to bed lol
bt think about this!
lets say Iran had F-22s, what good is it when Israel doesn't even have the capability to launch an attack on Iran alone?
90% of Iran's military expending is on the navy, nukes and missiles
think about that for a minute

The drones are being used under permission from the GoP, though it is a shame but nonetheless they have dealt heavy blows to the talibans and the strikes have come to a halt. Morever these drones were targetting most of the lawless tribal belt where the taliban had taken refuge, do you see them doing strikes elsewhere ? As for our shiny F16's if you had them you wouldnt have to call your airforce "irrelevant"

lmao
think of it how ever you want

the point is that you don't need to have nukes and foreign made weapons to be independent, you need balls and 2500 years of Persian dominance in the region is proof that we have balls of steel.
good night

lmao
think of it how ever you want

the point is that you don't need to have nukes and foreign made weapons to be independent, you need balls and 2500 years of Persian dominance in the region is proof that we have balls of steel.
good night

yeh...its definitely past ur bedtime goto sleep :wave:

Doesn't matter Iran is no match for Israel.

U.S. equipment (Israel) vs. outdated Russian, U.S. and homemade equipment (Iran).

Even with limited advanced arsenal Israel will take out Iran.

Realistic View :

Israel attacks iran , iran launches 50 Missiles per 10 minute , in 2 hours they can launch 600 Missiles at Israel and we are not talking firecracker qassam missiles we are talking real PAYLOADS

Now if they launch 100-200 missiles strictly at Israeli Airfields that should knock out the return flights to Iran

Together with Palestinians upraisin locally the Israeli forces would be pretty touch sport -

Add to that some unknown groups from Lebnoon , and we got our selves Israel kaboobs

Add to that Surgical strikes by Syrian forces and Army and we got Israel under occupation with in 2-3 days

Iran moves its forces into Iraq - iran links up with Syrian forces -

US invades Iran from Afghanistan - and backed up by support from France from UAE
Air strikes on Iran

Iran & Syria finish off Israel - end of story - US nukes Iran in retaliation not before Iranians take out 1-2 carriers

Wildest Imagination bro,to defeat Israel in 2-3 days.but what this we represents, Pakistan?

Overconfidence is the key to disaster.

Seriously, If Israel attacks Iran we are going to see World War 3. Its going to be no good. Iran will also attack the nations that allow use of their airspace to get to Israel. And it is speculated that Iran will attack Saudi Arabia oil refineries.

Seriously, If Israel attacks Iran we are going to see World War 3. Its going to be no good. Iran will also attack the nations that allow use of their airspace to get to Israel. And it is speculated that Iran will attack Saudi Arabia oil refineries.

Iran is ruled by a bunch of retards headed by ahmedanijad who has promised to remove Isreal from the face of earth.In that case Iran will solely be responsible for starting the third world war.

Back
Top Bottom