What's new

Israel shots down another Hezbollah drone

we don't have any troops in Syria, Iran always supported election, this is F$A terrorists who refuse an election under U.N observation.
by the way when Zionist regime wants to end occupation and massacre in Palestine?

First of all he's Talking about Lebanon not Syria... and with Syria , Have you watching "'The Dictator'" movie....last 2 minutes will explain how the election would be conducted

What's the difference between the democracy now and then?

Well, you killed enough Lebanese politicians to trigger the collapse of the government to get Hezbollah in.

You needed five dead, and 5 died like Hariri.

Now there's a Hez-controlled government which has outside influences and runs a state within a state with a militia that's more powerful than the nation's armed forces and frequently uses the 'threat' of sectarian war to get its way.

All because you wanted Iran's presence on Israel's border.

Well, you killed enough Lebanese politicians to trigger the collapse of the government to get Hezbollah in.

You needed five dead, and 5 died like Hariri.

Now there's a Hez-controlled government which has outside influences and runs a state within a state with a militia that's more powerful than the nation's armed forces and frequently uses the 'threat' of sectarian war to get its way.

All because you wanted Iran's presence on Israel's border.

That's new to me. I have not heard that Iran killed five politicians to get Hezbollah in. What was the proof?

that Arabic article BBC refers to, doesn't say anything about Syria, also BBC admits that there has been no confirmation that he was Hezbollah's commander in Syria.
He was killed while collecting flowers.

that Facebook account belongs to shiahs in Syria not hezbollah.
try again.
Yep, not Hezbollah:

534119_501990083194561_1805501461_n.jpg

420740_506806169379619_1112224884_n.jpg

Funeral of Hezbollah Martyr Killed in Syria - YouTube

Funeral of Hezbollah Martyr Killed in Syria - YouTube

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's new to me. I have not heard that Iran killed five politicians to get Hezbollah in. What was the proof?

Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh was assassinated in a Hotel in Dubai... you people Accused Mossad, Do you've any proof on that?

First of all he's Talking about Lebanon not Syria... and with Syria , Have you watching "'The Dictator'" movie....last 2 minutes will explain how the election would be conducted
Hezbollah is Lebanese, if you don't know it then you are retarded.

It was 8 years ago or so. When Hariri got killed.

The Lebanese constitution had a clause in it that there needed to be a certain amount of members of government or elections had to be held.

Hez were out-numbered. So with the aid of Syria, they murdered Hariri and other politicians. This triggered the clause in the constitution and resulted in elections.

There is no 'proof' although the UN has indicted Hez for killing Hariri.

It's a coincidence they needed five dead and five died in mysterious killings.

After I exposed your lie when you changed 5 terrorists into 5 civilians you are cursing. How desperate.

Where is a prof that its real interview? Why would IDF chief spokeperson give interview to to unknown freaky youtube channel?

Yes they did regularly fire at Israel.

Awww poor terrorist. Tell me he also was giving milk to little kitty when we eliminated him.

As I predicted you would still deny she ever took an interview even though it is there.

No they didn't fire regularly unprovoked and that doesn't justify an unprovoked assasination to divert from Netanyahu's failures as a PM in which 350,000 Israelis protested in tel aviv.

And you just demonstrate your nature with your malicious intentions and hypocrisy. But I'm gonna ignore that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was 8 years ago or so. When Hariri got killed.

The Lebanese constitution had a clause in it that there needed to be a certain amount of members of government or elections had to be held.

Hez were out-numbered. So with the aid of Syria, they murdered Hariri and other politicians. This triggered the clause in the constitution and resulted in elections.

There is no 'proof' although the UN has indicted Hez for killing Hariri.

It's a coincidence they needed five dead and five died in mysterious killings.

So Hezbollah benefitted the most from that event. And the UN indicted them. What did the UN say about Iran?

Hezbollah is Lebanese, if you don't know it then you are retarded.

Dumb@ss you don't think i know that.... why don't you scroll up the page and see what did you write and why did i leave a reply like that... he was talking about Lebanon and you replied him with Syrian Issue

When did I make that accusation?

not you, your government

So Hezbollah benefitted the most from that event. And the UN indicted them. What did the UN say about Iran?

Syria got most of the blame. Syrian army and intelligence were occupying Lebanon at the time. The killing of Hariri finally put the pressure on and Syria were told to get out. There are still many Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails.

It was funny when Hez attacked Israel in 2006. Their justification was to get their prisoner Kuntar (the aptly named child killer) released by abducting Israeli soldiers.

Yet nothing was done or said about the hundreds of Lebanese in Syrian jails.

Anyway - all roads lead back to Tehran. A decision as big as to kill Hariri would have been made in Tehran and sent to Syrian/Hez intelligence to conduct.

Without Iran there is no Hez. The majority of the Lebanese population does not want an armed Hez in their country. They want the Lebanese army.

Dumb@ss you don't think i know that.... why don't you scroll up the page and see what did you write and why did i leave a reply like that... he was talking about Lebanon and you replied him with Syrian Issue

not you, your government

I sense there is no proof for that. Would you agree it's not wise to make claims on assumptions?

those could have died in Lebanon defending their towns from F$A terrorists...

and plus those pictures could be from 2008 conflict... like other news reported and said it was in Syria but in reality it was lies

906120_477375178997012_487735605_o.jpg

Syria Accuse Lebanon for allowing FSA to regroup and arm.... and many Lebanese people support FSA and you're saying they fought against FSA... Joke Right... Now Lebanese people started to declare Jihad on Hezbollah for standing with Syrian forces and fighting the FSA and killing the Sunnis....

Back
Top Bottom