What's new

‘Israel planned to hit Kahuta from India’s Jamnagar base’

araz i think he was talking about Indian relations with Isreal in all dimensions which also include intellegence plans against Pakistan in collaboration with India which have been the halmark of India-Israel relationships throughout the history.
NOw coming towards our relations well Israel dosnt mind selling arms to any country as we all know Pakistan had been buying arms from Israel in the past.
And my personal inforamtion Israel had also even sold us the most modern weapon/s equipment recently but indeed all it has been going on secretly.
The only thing which realy strange is howcome Israel had planned that attack i mean Israeli media and few officials were among few first people who had welcomed our nuclear status way back.
pluse the theory of CIA informing Pakistan about this possibel attack dosnt fit well.
But lets anyone who can explain it well.

BTW can we buy this argument that Saudi AWACS informed Pakistani Airforce about that possible attack after which Gen Zia took a hard stance and warned attacking Indian nuke site after which Indira P*ssd off steped back ? As for me its confusing because i guess at that Saudi Airforce doesnt have AWACS. Isnt it ???

What about Saudi Arabia informed Pakistan about that attack ?????

How much is it true ??

From what i have herd its 100% true see where the Arabs actually deserve credit no one is giving it to them.:enjoy:

I remember i was in sargodha and the amount of jet fighters that were in the air was more then usual.i knew some thing was up but didn't no what it was till later on we found out what was actually happening.

Zia took a flight to see a cricket match in India informing Rajive Gandhi that we have nukes.And any adventure will turn into nuclear retaliation.this is the time most in west were thinking that we were working an nukes but don't have any bombs just yet.

Brothers,
Idont see what we are arguing about. As regards being in bed with Israels, has Pakistan not had dealings with Israel? Lets face it we would connive with the devil Himself if it suited our interests.And that goes for all the countries in this world. Their is no morality or otherwise, only achievement of ones interests. India might have tried the game with Israel, but it did not materialize. If we got half a chance would we sit back and say no? probably not! Lets not argue about an event that did not occur, there are plenty of events that have.
Araz

Araz u see some other defense forums Indians and Pakistani jawans don't discuss any thing other them comparing size.

Most of there discussions are based on fantasy and i don't want this forum turning into that.i just simply ask if Any body have some thing to discuss backed with somthing solid lets discuss it.but discussing things based on ''i think'' will lead us no where.

BTW can we buy this argument that Saudi AWACS informed Pakistani Airforce about that possible attack after which Gen Zia took a hard stance and warned attacking Indian nuke site after which Indira P*ssd off steped back ? As for me its confusing because i guess at that Saudi Airforce doesnt have AWACS. Isnt it ???

AoA
Saudi AWACS (its just a radar) would have informed us had the israeli plane were in air heading towards Pakistan OR India. Obviously they are not mind readers to know the target is pakistan or going to India. Nor they can know before hand if the Israeli are planning to attack. So this AWACS story is a total farce and shows how the story has not even thought about seriously. I can assure you this whole story is a figment of somebody's imagination. There are lot of people in higher up's who love to live in conspiracy theory and also help to keep the mutual hatred alive and kicking.

Zia took a flight to see a cricket match in India informing Rajive Gandhi that we have nukes.And any adventure will turn into nuclear retaliation.this is the time most in west were thinking that we were working an nukes but don't have any bombs just yet.

Hee hee..As much as I hate him for the poison he spread in our country, that was pretty audacious, just popping in to see a cricket match in India and saying. "Oh by the way, if you try anything, we are ready to kick the living daylights out of you".:tup:

Is the story true though?

AoA
Saudi AWACS (its just a radar) would have informed us had the israeli plane were in air heading towards Pakistan OR India. Obviously they are not mind readers to know the target is pakistan or going to India. Nor they can know before hand if the Israeli are planning to attack. So this AWACS story is a total farce and shows how the story has not even thought about seriously. I can assure you this whole story is a figment of somebody's imagination. There are lot of people in higher up's who love to live in conspiracy theory and also help to keep the mutual hatred alive and kicking.

Yes irfan i also have same notion coupled with the doubt that in 1983-84 i dont think so Saudi Arabia had AWACS but along with it is also hard to believe that CIA might had informed us about that plane.

But there is another possibility and that is we all know how tussle between US intellegence agencies many times led to leak of information :azan:
So i guess CIA theory carries more weight

Jana
Pakistan was never a threat to Israel. We had relationship with Israel before although not in limelight. I can assure this whole story is a lie. but helps to keep the fire burning.
These 2 foolish nations will spend millions on weapons and west,israel, russia ,china will happily go to bank.

yes irfan that is the situation as i had been wondering we had been having ties with Israel though not announced but the diplomatic ties with Israel had been initiated decads back.

But i am intrested to know why this story of attack plane and leakage had been made up or there is any truth in it.
and one more thing why such things are always brought up at such times when there are many happenings going on

Jana
Pakistan was never a threat to Israel. We had relationship with Israel before although not in limelight. I can assure this whole story is a lie. but helps to keep the fire burning.
These 2 foolish nations will spend millions on weapons and west,israel, russia ,china will happily go to bank.

You can assure us can you? how? I would love to hear it as I have some very good sources that would disagree with your assessment.

AoA
Key
I wrote that based on what I have been told. My sources are in the family. If they lied to me ohh well there is nothing I can say. I was not present there to know first hand. But the sources have been reliable before. I am sure you have your sources.
Until any govt accepts we wont know.

AoA
Key
I wrote that based on what I have been told. My sources are in the family. If they lied to me ohh well there is nothing I can say. I was not present there to know first hand. But the sources have been reliable before. I am sure you have your sources.
Until any govt accepts we wont know.

I am not suggesting anyone has lied to anyone...However Pakistan I have found out is the land of rumour and gossip much of it unsubstantiated.

the leak was most likely from the saudis as the israelis had planned the mission with air-to-air refuelling along saudia's northern borders, through the persian gulf with a turn to the north through barrren baluchistan.
And secondly why is it taht u goys are debating on just the proposed 1983-84 raid - - -what about the time when our f-16s were deployed in jordan to attack israel? or evn more importantly when israeli f-15s were deployed in sri-nagar during the kargil war?

its an old story,

and as for the relations with israel, at that time israel was sending weapons to pakistan through americans (the ones he captured during labanon invasion from PLO fighters) for afghan jihad, so im failed to see the reason why israel would try such an advanture .

correct me if im wrong didnot zia paid that cricket tour to india during the mission "TIRSUL" of indian forces.

the leak was most likely from the saudis as the israelis had planned the mission with air-to-air refuelling along saudia's northern borders, through the persian gulf with a turn to the north through barrren baluchistan.
And secondly why is it taht u goys are debating on just the proposed 1983-84 raid - - -what about the time when our f-16s were deployed in jordan to attack israel? or evn more importantly when israeli f-15s were deployed in sri-nagar during the kargil war?

You mean Saudis are awake enough to figure out what's happening around their airspace?

I don't know why we have to make huge issue whenever Israel's name comes up. It is a far away country with no issues with us.

Pakistan has proven time and again that any fair deal is good for us. Indians get a bit dishonest and that makes us start wars. Otherwise we would have resolved issues with India as well and long time ago.

I mean on other borders China, Iran etc. do not have any issues. Afghanis keep talking about violating Durand line. Otherwise we are happy with them too.

If we can have easygoing attitude with our neighbors, then why would we go 1000's of miles to buy animosity for no benefit whatsoever?

The same is true for Israel as well. They have returned Sinai and made peace with Egypt. They want to do the same with Syria and Palestinians as well if the other side is willing to follow suite.

There is no bad stuff historical or geographical between Israel and Pakistan. It is only militant-Arabs and Indians who want to push us into extremism and anti-Antisemitism. But their efforts will fail and Pakistan will emerge as a stronger and better country.

Peace.

Jana

No one here claimed pakistan was or is a threat to israel.

you call every body a lier with confidence.irfan1173 I can assure this whole story is a liebut as soon as you are challnged by Keysersoze
You can assure us can you? how? I would love to hear it as I have some very good sources that would disagree with your assessment.
you do a 360
irfan1173 I wrote that based on what I have been told. My sources are in the family. If they lied to me ohh well.excellent iam convinced.:yahoo:
usa will spend on her armed force close to 500billion per year.china close to 100 billion per year and so on.
but you are right pakistan spending millions for her defence is foolish.we should invest in mutual funds and in case of hostilities we can call ( ).:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom