What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ordered some tea and hookah

The compass in the Cockpit does not work if the plane is facing east towards Israel the planes they got were all modified to work like that

But their military was quite efficient to beat up own nationals from Egypt for riots against Hosni Mubarak not long back so at least the basic weaponry work
and where are the "saviors" of Islamic world the ISIS and Al Qaeda?

At this very moment Egypt and Jordan are the biggest barrier on the way of liberating Quds.

I know people in Jordan are coming on to Street to demand some action from King of Jordan who I am sure is on his desk writing a fantastic , French Language Speech for his next UN visit

Egypt I am not sure what is the deal few months back they were quite ready to show their ships and military to pressurize Turkey over some island near Turkey

But against Israel they are generally a bit shy

These days what they do is they have a fat ambassador , who calls another ambassador and they talk about it over phone issues , while the Egyptian Ambassadors discuss the issue , 1-2 weeks pass during which Typically Israel destroys 20-40% of infrastructure in region

Last edited:
HAVE YOU GUYS EVER WONDERED ???

Why HAMAS is not using ANTI AIR/JET missiles?

Israel is using HER AIRFORCE to bomb Gazans........

Why HAMAS is not BLOWING JETS out of sky ???

A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

91ec7f8.jpg

Why are Muslim now crying for Secular West?
Freedom of Speech is only valid when attacking Prophet Muhammad alai salam
Freedom of speech and freedom of expression is just not for Muslims.

The Secular Human Friendly West has already been stabbed by the Muslims in their back. The Muslims in Europe didn't integrate in the local culture and brought a huge problem of conflicts in the European local societies, which ultimately made the Secular Voices weaker, and the voices of the right wings in Europe became stronger.

Problem is this Muslim community prefers Sharia over the democratic secular laws. They impose their Sharia laws in their Muslim countries, but demand secular laws in Europe and India, where they are in minority. These DOUBLE STANDARDS of Muslim community are not going to last long. By doing this, it were Muslims who stabbed the Secular forces in the West.

We see Jeremy Corbyn of Labour party was supporter of Palestine and against the Israel occupation. But Muslim community in UK pushed UK towards right through their non-integration behaviour. Thus ultimately secular people like Jeremy Corbyn have to pay the price of this Muslim community behaviour.

My message to Muslim community:

Do follow the Secular values without any hypocrisy. Only then you will get the World support against Israel. Otherwise everyone will turn against you sooner or later. China, India, Myanmar have already turned against you openly. But with your double standards, sooner or later Western countries will also stand up against you.

We see Jeremy Corbyn of Labour party was supporter of Palestine and against the Israel occupation. But Muslim community in UK pushed UK towards right through their non-integration behaviour. Thus ultimately secular people like Jeremy Corbyn have to pay the price of this Muslim community behaviour.

You are right. From my remote observation point in India I think that the Sharia Patrols in Britain, the Dawah "brothers" there and the Tableeghi Jamaatis there create more hate for Muslims there than any empathy for Muslim problems.

Edit : The Muslims of Britain have to support sensible Muslims there like Tariq Ali.

Last edited:
Why are Muslim now crying for Secular West?

The Secular Human Friendly West has already been stabbed by the Muslims in their back. The Muslims in Europe didn't integrate in the local culture and brought a huge problem of conflicts in the European local societies, which ultimately made the Secular Voices weaker, and the voices of the right wings in Europe became stronger.

Problem is this Muslim community prefers Sharia over the democratic secular laws. They impose their Sharia laws in their Muslim countries, but demand secular laws in Europe and India, where they are in minority. These DOUBLE STANDARDS of Muslim community are not going to last long. By doing this, it were Muslims who stabbed the Secular forces in the West.

My message to Muslim community:

Do follow the Secular values without any hypocrisy. Only then you will get the World support against Israel. Otherwise everyone will turn against you sooner or later. China, India, Myanmar have already turned against you openly. But with your double standards, sooner or later Western countries will also stand up against you.
Indeed. Muslims who do not respect European values and cannot integrate with European societies should stay in their countries. It is their country, their rules. If you truly love Islam and you find it hard to integrate your Muslim values with European ones, stay in an Islamic country. As simple as that.

But the issue of the European support for Israel dates back to decades ago, long before non-integration of Muslims became an issue. The Europeans basically dumped their garbage (Ashkenazi Jews) in our region and now they don't want to take them back.

One of the rockets in Beer Sheva hit a military base. More rockets now:
E1YydrEX0AICxEi
I am seeing alot of rocket attacks but what is the casualty ratio/ numbers of Israelis? Imagine if Hamas or other groups is able to kill a large number of Zionists Israelis, that should put them into a frenzy and pressure mounting on the government to reach some sort of peace owing to their small size. I think the objective should be killing and just killing of Israelis by whatever means possible. All civilian areas, homes, shelters, hospitals should be a fair game considering how Israel is doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom