What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will recognize Israel if the US pays us 50 billion $ along with V upgrades for our f 16s free of cost of course.Along with realeasing our CSF(Coalition Support Fund) and our supercobras as well as the engines for TAI Atak then we might put the matter through our parliament otherwise no.
you forget DEBT sir

The army is not Pakistan's international spokesperson, the Government is. The Government of Pakistan has already issued a condemnation.

Furthermore, please invoke shame from the army once we have enough shame to build our country and the army into a force which actually can challenge these enemies. Until you grow that shame please don't ask of it from the army.

Looks like all of our brave Arab members also have gone inside their bunkers....playing with toy F-35s, and Rafale and mirage 2000s...

Come out Guys..defend your Arab blood...

D0B9F0AB-7E31-4E4D-9FC7-E2768C48EBE6.jpeg

What you have mentioned in the earlier post, and this one, it leads me to believe that Muslims need one government, a kind of khilafah. where one imam directs the resources of the entire muslim world where they are required. sadly, it is not going to happen, at least not anytime soon. We are at least hundred years behind in economic, science, technology and war strategy. On top of that we are divided into hundreds of nations (there are multiple gullible groups of people living in each country).
Yes - but that very Utopian and reminiscent of a designated terrorist organization known as Hizb Ut Tahrir that tried to compromise Pakistani national security whose members should be hanged if not worse for the chaos they looked to inspire and their general ignorance of pretty much every subject they claimed to want to influence

Muslim unity was GONE by the end of Hazrat Ali(actually it was gone by Hazrat Abu Bakr) but the other three did whatever they could with Allah’s assistance to hold it together.

Whether it was during the time of Granada, Salahuddin Ayubi, Mughals and so forth - there was never one leader or Khalifah and all it was at best was a semblance to an OIC of today.

The same reasons why that was never successful then is the reason why it will NEVER be successful until Allah sends his messenger (in this case our belief of Hazrat Issa) returning to finally unite it again.

What can be done is for each of these individual blocs to focus on strength their own key metrics so they defend the multiple fronts that have been or will be opened until the compulsions of realities force them to cooperate.

Bear in mind, I generally am aghast at following or taking guidance from eschatology (same way I am against using Quran to guide scientific discovery instead of pursuing it independently and then recognizing the truth put in the Quran from it) - but I do believe aspects of it. Which means that whatever inference to socio-economic conditions and events were described (in the most and reliable sources) are in some form or another coming to pass - then whatever guidance provided along with those indicators should be taken in.

Terrorists on this thread celebrating the death of Israeli innocent civilians. They will be hunted after this is over.
Thank you for taking a few days off. You need to direct your energy to find oxygen for dying patients in your country. Just today, close to a dozen have died in one of your hospitals.

Hope this forced unpaid leave will free you up to do something for your dying countrymen.

I think the most surprising thing about tonight is that Hamas gave the exact time of the attack and still managed to cause massive destruction in Tel Aviv and entirety of Israel
The myth of invincibility has been shattered once again. this time it is a million times higher as it is right on the doorstep. an area they had thought had no way to survive and protect them shelfs.

Israel has attacked the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Pakistani military is afraid to speak out. I'm actually embarrassed. Do we as a nation have no shame? Turkey spoke out and that's good!
its Pakistani govt responsibility not Pakistani military responsibility, and Pakistani govt already condemn this shameful act by Israel, is Turkish military condemn this act or Turkish govt tell me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom