What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Pakistan and Pakistanis concentrate on looking after Pakistan and themselves FIRST before we start concerning ourselves with foreigners.
Who is stopping you. Mind if I give you an advice, opinions are free, good to have them, but having one done always means that you have to give one as well.

You are constantly running in circles, no ones asking you to board a plane, and go fight someone, but taking a moral high ground seems so difficult for people these days. Anyways as I said, no ones asking Pakistani gov or anyone else as a matter of fact to do anything about it, as they cant anyways.

The point was the attack on the first Qibla, not everything is always, and should always be looked from a geo political pov, somethings are above, and beyond that pay grade.

I would rather you not tag me anymore on this issue. I already got the point you are making.

Thanks,

Let Pakistan and Pakistanis concentrate on looking after Pakistan and themselves FIRST before we start concerning ourselves with foreigners.

A typical nationalist view, that is the reason Islam is against blind nationalism. You will always have something going on in Pakistan so u will always make excuse that concentrate on ur country and forget others. Then others will have same thinking about you. This way, there is always division among muslims. With ur logic, i should care only about my province and to hell with others and then i should only care abt my city/village and others can die and then i should only care about my family and their needs and forget my neighbor and others and in the end i should only care abt myself n no one else. If ur talking about Pakistan only, then isnt Pakistan subdivided into many ethnicities and areas? Would u apply that logic as well? What constitutes Pakistan? Just a piece of land? Then that can change too, so ur logic is flawed. If we stay silent today then we will face consequences tomorrow. If we cannot do anything, we can atleast raise our voice.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57034237

The attack happened in light of the illegal removal of Palestinians from their homes in Al JArah, where the zionist filth is forcefully moving in and changing the demographics of the area, to make it more jewish, a ploy being copied by one friend of theirs.

Last night the jews attacked the Al Aqsa compund during Isha and taveeh prayers, and countless videos are there showing them attacking the worshipers during prayers, shooting at them stun grenades, tear gas, and rubber bullets.

But hay, its an Arab problem, the Palestinians dont support us on Kashmir, yada yada yada, who cares about the Qibla awal.

May Allah bring his punishment down on the oppressors, and we and our own are weak, and useless.

In the UN, USA, britian and germany are having a conference for the rights of muslims in china but dont utter a word about this. This shows how big hypocrites these pigs are.
As for the yahood, the day is not far when we will tear them into pieces and take revenge of what they have done. These child killer pigs should not be counted as humans.

Last edited:
A typical nationalist view, that is the reason Islam is against blind nationalism. You will always have something going on in Pakistan so u will always make excuse that concentrate on ur country and forget others. Then others will have same thinking about you. This way, there is always division among muslims. With ur logic, i should care only about my province and to hell with others and then i should only care abt my city/village and others can die and then i should only care about my family and their needs and forget my neighbor and others and in the end i should only care abt myself n no one else. If ur talking about Pakistan only, then isnt Pakistan subdivided into many ethnicities and areas? Would u apply that logic as well? What constitutes Pakistan? Just a piece of land? Then that can change too, so ur logic is flawed. If we stay silent today then we will face consequences tomorrow. If we cannot do anything, we can atleast raise our voice.

In the UN, USA, britian and germany are having a conference for the rights of muslims in china but dont utter a word about this. This shows how big hypocrites these pigs are.
As for the yahood, the day is not far when we will tear them into pieces and take revenge of what they have done. These child killer pigs should not be counted as humans.

I ONLY care about ALL of Pakistan. It means everything to me. Tell the Arabs and the Palestinians that they should not be nationalistic. That they should care about Pakistan and Pakistanis too. See what the response would be.

PAKISTAN and Pakistanis FIRST!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I ONLY care about ALL of Pakistan. It means everything to me. Tell the Arabs and the Palestinians that they should not be nationalistic. That they should care about Pakistan and Pakistanis too. See what the response would be

most of them are much more nationalistic or lets better say racists than you and me together.. for pakistanis yes they can care for others but that should not be blind love not seeing anything else.. because in the end others will drop you like hot coals thats something some people need to understand be it secularists, be it muslims be it liberals if you stick to outsiders than you stick for their plans and your destruction..

see ksa and uae how they can turn 180 degree if they need to against egypt against turkey but than the old propagaded enemy israel is the best friend.. sweed words are said easy but actions speak different... where is the support for kashmir? where is the support for uyghurs? as I remind the butcher from saudistan said its justified what the uyghurs face.. or the imam of kaaba trum brings peace yeah..

there true people and there are snakes in this world people need to see it but never sell their country and harm it for others and go outside and do "demonstrations" "attacks" "street fights" and so on most of these are coordinated by outside forces

I ONLY care about ALL of Pakistan. It means everything to me. Tell the Arabs and the Palestinians that they should not be nationalistic. That they should care about Pakistan and Pakistanis too. See what the response would be.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan is a huge country and we care about Pakistan and Pakistanis, doeant mean we cannot raise voice for other muslims or even other humans who are facing difficulty. No one is asking u to help foreigners at the expense of ur own citizens.
Arabs and others are bigger dumb and blind nationalists so it's useless to expect anything from them but that should not mean we also become dumb nationalists like them.

Also what else is expected from these people who claim to be the first democracy in middle east and upholder of liberalism but continue to massacre Palestinian children.

gulf Arab monarchies blessed with oil have successfully wasted it away , giving it away as cheaply to the west enemies as they can. And then we have huge Arab republics spent squabbling and attacked each other. I have never seen such a useless group as the current Arabs . they stretch from the gulf to North Africa with rich resources have been out performed by agriculture state Pakistan.

There is no difference between Palestine, Yemen, Bahrain Kashmir, etc except one, Palestine being frontline of Islam against the strongest enemy (USA) makes it gain the place of top priority. Hence changing Palestine's position among Muslims' priorities is a treason to Islam and its principles. It is a treason to destabilize Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. It was a treason to make fitna among Muslims, but unfortunately an specific group belonging to a tyrant monarchy is dividing Muslims by their race, sect and nationality.

Pakistan is a huge country and we care about Pakistan and Pakistanis, doeant mean we cannot raise voice for other muslims or even other humans who are facing difficulty. No one is asking u to help foreigners at the expense of ur own citizens.
Arabs and others are bigger dumb and blind nationalists so it's useless to expect anything from them but that should not mean we also become dumb nationalists like them.

Nationalism is not dumb. Look at the high standard of living of gulfi Arabs and then compare it that of millions of impoverished Pakistanis. The answer is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom