What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hit Ben Gurion airport and fired at an military base that tests fires missiles. Hit on Ben Gurion was confirmed by AJ journalists on the ground. Military base is off limits to journalists so we can't know.

Have the occupiers run out of interceptors?

Zionists only come in Isreal to kill Muslims . This is the only agenda in their mind. Wake up from deep deep sleep. Pakistan is a ideological country , it is not created in name of ethinic associations with land or tribal clan. ALLAH assigned us some responsibilities and we should raise our voice as one of our responsibility against isreali brutality against innocents muslisms.

They are genocidal international cabal. someone will deal with them sooner or later.

They can stop asking Europeans to convert to Islam as a start, for example.
Believe it or not, there are too many creepy, annoying Muslims that when you start talking to them, they want to talk you into becoming a Muslim.

There are some nice settler communities for you available in the West Bank. The land is getting cheaper every day because its not so safe anymore.

Since israelis are in no mood for peace hamas should start directing their barrages towards tel Aviv oil refinery and dimona plant

No need for Dimona, there are other targets that can hurt them, believe me.

Not ran out but they are trying to save many for Hezbollah in the north. They don't want to use them all for Gaza so they running on lower capacity.

Please wait here. Please refer to them as Zionists. Protecting the zionists. I am a jew but i have always supported muslim cause and if it means taking up arms on their side; there are thousands of us who stand up for their rights

:tup:

You are correct all arabs leaders are total sellouts

But not Bashar al Assad now and not Gaddafi, Saddam and Nasser were.

They won't ever run out, the whole of the western industrial complex will engage all their industrial resources to ensure they down run out.

What is going on now is not and can never be a wining strategy for Palestinians. This is just attrition and buying time to slow the zionist expansion until such tome as surrounding countries get their act together and become a peer adversary.

There are some nice settler communities for you available in the West Bank. The land is getting cheaper every day because its not so safe anymore.
I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.

They hit Ben Gurion airport and fired at an military base that tests fires missiles. Hit on Ben Gurion was confirmed by AJ journalists on the ground. Military base is off limits to journalists so we can't know.

So now we know why AJ tower was targeted.

Please wait here. Please refer to them as Zionists. Protecting the zionists. I am a jew but i have always supported muslim cause and if it means taking up arms on their side; there are thousands of us who stand up for their rights

You are correct all arabs leaders are total sellouts; if it is not for perfume shopping for their women; they are busy buying weapons which cannot be used except to feel good on parades or agaisnt poor yemeni women/children.

You talk of Arabs; where was Iran when the Armenians dogs were going against Azeris? Their duplicity was at the highest. thankfully, Pak and Turkey remained the bed rock. I can say Turkey would still not send manpower when push comes to shove; Pak would have sent in.

What did we see; the mass orgy by Master Bone Sawer and his pimping Gulfies with these Zionists dogs overseen by Kuchy/TiT.

The only way i see is for people to come out in mass and raise up to throw these wretched dogs and their fake rulers out first. PA and Hamas are both segmented and Zionists as well as Arabs have used them to divide further.
Sir are you related to Pakistan, i mean do you have Pakistani origin or friend/family from Pakistan?
Broiler 🐔🐔

100% agree if General Zia ul Haq was the COAS today things will be different...just listen doesn't he have the same sentiments MOST of us have on this thread...don't we look for Unity in these testing times...listen:

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER WONDERED ???

Why HAMAS is not using ANTI AIR/JET missiles?

Israel is using HER AIRFORCE to bomb Gazans........

Why HAMAS is not BLOWING JETS out of sky ???

A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

Even if HAMAS have MANPADs then they will only be effective at 6Km range and 25000 feet height and IDF may be bombing from much higher altitude as they have most advanced tech and munitions.

MANPADs will be effective against helicopters and low flying jets, what HAMAS need is something like TOR or HISAR SAMs latest version which is nearly impossible to get

I believe that Nothing is 100% perfect.

Changes don't happen overnight. They need time so that society could "evolve". But this evolution of society could be towards positive, but as well as towards negative too.

Since the start of forming of Muslim communities and their refusal to integrate in the Western system, the thing are unfortunately evolving towards negative side.

We didn't witness a President like Trump and so much support for him among the masses. The US liberals hardly succeeded in defeating him.

Reality is this that other communities have been integrating into the Western system without much difficulties and Europeans are absolutely not fearful of them.

But they are indeed fearful of Muslim community. And they are very uneasy with Sharia laws in Muslim lands including the Blasphemy laws. It is not easy to digest these Double Standards where Muslim want Sharia in their land, but want Secularism in the non-Muslim countries.
It goes both ways actually. A large part of the Islamophobia witnessed in Europe today is because of how the Western media depict Muslims as evil fanatics on purpose. You can clearly see the bias in their reporting of the current conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom