What's new

Israel new armored vehicles

Bro..this is a forum..we are discussing about armoured vehicles in this thread...plz dont bring politics or religion into this thread...thats a request plzzzzzz

yeah they do look quike similar with the one with HIT but i think the Israeli won looks far cooler. Maybe if they sell it to the turks we can get our hands on them and built them ourselves MUAHAHAHAH!!!

Wildcat Armored Wheeled Vehicle
259695234377169e8445oll4.jpg

Look at the back of the Vehicle you will see a system calld iron doom ,it look like tennis ball lancher-This system is aginst Rpg and anti tank missiles
:bounce:

not just wild cats,they r wild dreams for an enemy

I think the wildcat one was really cool.The other two aren't really that necessary because i think tata and mahindra can make vehicles in that class.The survivability measures on the wildcat rock.
I just am waiting for the indian tanks to be upgraded with iron fist active protection systems.And lahat for arjuns.

......Where did this come from? o_O

I think he wants to mean that no matter how advanced israeli forces become palestinian freedom fighters or militants[depending on ur pov]will triumph in the end.

Israeli weapons are always of advance technology !! They always made such vehicles to prevent them from palestanian attacks OR from IRAN !!

Back
Top Bottom