What's new

Israel new armored vehicles

Golan Wheeled Armored Vehicle
Golan_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Israeli_Army_Israel_640.jpg

whatever ,they are deadly,:flame::flame:

Thanks for trolling.......ur 2nd post and ur proving urself worthy of being banned.
More loyal then the dog.Only a Proverb no pun intended i aint calling u a dog hence no offence.

Last edited:
Thanks for trolling.......ur 2nd post and ur proving urself worthy of being banned.
More loyal then the dog.:hitwall:

i didn't say anything wrong dude,if there purpose is deadly then wat's wrong.what would be ur reaction,if chinese junks would have been there,loyal dog !!!!! got it :taz::taz:

^^^^stop personal attacks
or u r trying to worthy to be banned

Wat personel attacks>? the troll as shown by all of his posts in just a few minutes point his mission at PDF.......so he should get banned on a PAKISTANI forum.u guys have alot of freedom here unlike *** so use it well and remain in the limits dont try to insult the host........and the dog comment is not a personel attack its a proverb.
Meaning to be more loyal then the most animal the K9?So dont try to be smart with me.Mind ur own buiz

i didn't say anything wrong dude,if there purpose is deadly then wat's wrong.what would be ur reaction,if chinese junks would have been there,loyal dog !!!!! got it :taz::taz:[/QUOTE
I dont defend anything thts crap but trolling is a serious shyt and ur doin it mighty fine..about chinese junk go prove it.........

Last edited:
Wat personel attacks>? the troll as shown by all of his posts in just a few minutes point his mission at PDF.......so he should get banned on a PAKISTANI forum.u guys have alot of freedom here unlike *** so use it well and remain in the limits dont try to insult the host........and the dog comment is not a personel attack its a proverb.
Meaning to be more loyal then the most animal the K9?So dont try to be smart with me.Mind ur own buiz

well he is not dog so mind ur bizzz smarty pie
my limits will be decided by mods tnx

Looks good. But is the survivebility also good?
against IED or grenades or something?
But looks good in the streets of jeruzalem or somewhere like that.

Looks good. But is the survivebility also good?
against IED or grenades or something?
But looks good in the streets of jeruzalem or somewhere like that.

Yes it is aginst IED and grenades and rpgs and even anti tank missiels it have iron doom system witch anti rpg and ant tank missiels.

stop fighting guys...plz let sanity prevail...
@adir...dude...that vehicle is just in testing phase
in HIT.u can't claim that it doesnt look good...it just being tested they might or might not produce it anyways.i appreciate the way Israeli military industry adapts to their environment and then produce good quality products...eg: corner shot which you use for house to house combat....and we needed something like that, so we produced "POF EYE" simmilar to ur corner shot...it all depends upon the environment...u are not facing any conventional threat from an organized army but rarther from hizbulla gurrilas...our situation is more or like the same as we face a non-conventional enemy in mountains in our northwest...so our military inudstrial complex is adapting to our prevalent conditions.

the namer ifv is good one but heavy...........kinda looks cool,very different from others in the world,the israelis do things in a very innovative way ,they start small and grow big in everything........hope we will be as efficient in the near future.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom