What's new

Israel navy MEKO CSL

Nope, The U212 is a derivative from U209.
212 is new 3 deck design and "X" shaped tail.

209 and 214 have two decks and "+" shaped tails.

all11d.1339719803.jpg

Dolphin's nose:
submarine032.jpg

212's nose:
u-boot_u32.1323080599.jpg

214's nose:
519737832005_1108image0035.1339720236.jpg

209's nose:
comm1.1339720429.jpg

Israel navy systems apparently turns of their defensive system during war, hezbollah's Iranian made noor fcked your ship so bad.
but it is okay because you super defence systems were turned for some reason :lol:

Israel is a first country in the world who diverted anti ship missiles and won battle between missile ships.

Iran's only achievement so far is losing its frigate when foolishly trying to blockade the straits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis

next time they will be using more advanced missile, lets hope you figure out how to turn on your defence systems on by then.
Hezbollah is the first terrorists organization to use anti ship missiles so we were caught by surprise. If we knew about anti ship missiles we would destroy the Lebanese coastal radars first. From now on we know that Iranian and Syrian leadership are completely nuts and can supply anything. As result of Iran's irresponsible behavior the Egyptian merchant ship was sank by Hezbollah terrorists.

212 is new 3 deck design and "X" shaped tail.

209 and 214 have two decks and "+" shaped tails.

all11d.1339719803.jpg

Dolphin's nose:
submarine032.jpg

212's nose:
u-boot_u32.1323080599.jpg

214's nose:
519737832005_1108image0035.1339720236.jpg

209's nose:
comm1.1339720429.jpg

Well actually no this just proves what i said right, The U-214 is basicly a new design, Obviously the 2 designs are different.

Israel navy systems apparently turns of their defensive system during war, hezbollah's Iranian made noor fcked your ship so bad.
but it is okay because you super defence systems were turned for some reason :lol:
that was Kowsar not Noor

Israel is a first country in the world who diverted anti ship missiles and won battle between missile ships.

Iran's only achievement so far is losing its frigate when foolishly trying to blockade the straits.

Operation Praying Mantis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hezbollah is the first terrorists organization to use anti ship missiles so we were caught by surprise. If we knew about anti ship missiles we would destroy the Lebanese coastal radars first. From now on we know that Iranian and Syrian leadership are completely nuts and can supply anything. As result of Iran's irresponsible behavior the Egyptian merchant ship was sank by Hezbollah terrorists.

and as I said Hezbollah Kowsar had no mean to reach the Egyptian ship ,that was an American Harpoon that fired from the Israeli Saar5 .
by the way Kowsar need no shore RADAR all it need is embedded in the launcher. now if you think that this lies can heal your injured pride then you're welcome .

that was Kowsar not Noor
Who cares about names u invent for your copies? It was C802.

and as I said Hezbollah Kowsar had no mean to reach the Egyptian ship ,that was an American Harpoon that fired from the Israeli Saar5 .
You said nonsense. C802 could perfectly reach the Egyptian ship. Your theory that Israeli ship fired Harpoon after being hit, knowing there are Israeli and foreign ships around is ridiculous.

by the way Kowsar need no shore RADAR all it need is embedded in the launcher. now if you think that this lies can heal your injured pride then you're welcome .
Again you say crap. How u are going to detect and identify a ship in complete dark? No wonder than even in 2012 ur country is unable to develop anti ship missiles of your own.

Well actually no this just proves what i said right, The U-214 is basicly a new design, Obviously the 2 designs are different.
214 is a derative of 209. 212 is comletelly new design.

man you guys are suppose to me our enemies..why you so dumb?
here is a good picture; from left you have Noor and then kosawar, so tell me; are they both c-802?
156.jpg

even if it was a c-802 is still raped your ship you moron. hahaha:lol:
next time they will be using fath missile and qader.

You said nonsense. C802 could perfectly reach the Egyptian ship. Your theory that Israeli ship fired Harpoon after being hit, knowing there are Israeli and foreign ships around is ridiculous.

Again you say crap. How u are going to detect and identify a ship in complete dark? No wonder than even in 2012 ur country is unable to develop anti ship missiles of your own.

214 is a derative of 209. 212 is comletelly new design.

Shut up already and give me some prove please.

man you guys are suppose to me our enemies..why you so dumb?
Yes our enemies are pretty dumb.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ira...ws-off-his-own-legs-in-attack-graphic-images/

The most stupid bridge in the world! Iran

ven if it was a c-802 is still raped your ship you moron. hahaha:lol:
you raped the EGyptian cargo.

Shut up already and give me some prove please.
I gave you proof: both 209 and 214 are two deck designs with "+" shape tail.

While 212 is completely different 3 deck design with X shape tail.

Turkish navy and Israel navy is uncomparable anyway , please compare yourself with Syrian navy

Back
Top Bottom