What's new

Israel navy MEKO CSL

Yes our enemies are pretty dumb.

Iranian Bomber Blows His Own Legs Off in Bangkok, Thailand | Video | TheBlaze.com

The most stupid bridge in the world! Iran

you raped the EGyptian cargo.

I gave you proof: both 209 and 214 are two deck designs with "+" shape tail.

While 212 is completely different 3 deck design with X shape tail.

Dont act dumb with me, your must be really desperate to proof your point by only using some lame argument of 'It has a + shape tail' , Alot submarines have a + shape tail doesnt make them relative to U-209.

Dont act dumb with me, your must be really desperate to proof your point by only using some lame argument of 'It has a + shape tail' , Alot submarines have a + shape tail doesnt make them relative to U-209.

You gotta be joking. sizin türk misafirperverliği nerede?

U209 Diesel-electric; export version of U206.

U212 has a fuel-cell propulsion system. It has an 'x' or '+' that allows it to operate in around 13 meters of shallow water with stealth and covert operations capabilities. Along with recon drone platforms. Just for German and Italian Navies.

U214 is the Export-variant of U212. Diesel motor and AIP.

Better?

I show you a scheme,I explain you a scheme, but you still repeat that you playing dumb.

Class 214

On the basis of the proven design principle of the Class 209 family with additional incorporation of innovative features of Class 212A, HDW developed the Class 214 submarine.

Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft GmbH

Kapish now?

Who cares about names u invent for your copies? It was C802.

You said nonsense. C802 could perfectly reach the Egyptian ship. Your theory that Israeli ship fired Harpoon after being hit, knowing there are Israeli and foreign ships around is ridiculous.

Again you say crap. How u are going to detect and identify a ship in complete dark? No wonder than even in 2012 ur country is unable to develop anti ship missiles of your own.

214 is a derative of 209. 212 is comletelly new design.

So you acknowlege that C 802 from China is being used and copied by the Muslim nations in the region? Now, tell me what does Israel aid CHina in design and weapons tech when its not in the best interest of both the USA and ISrael?

So you acknowlege that C 802 from China is being used and copied by the Muslim nations in the region?
Iran license produce C802.

Now, tell me what does Israel aid CHina in design and weapons tech when its not in the best interest of both the USA and ISrael?
Because of US pressure Israel does not sell arms technologies to China anymore.

The dolphin class is based on the u-212.It is calld dolphin because israel add more technology systems to the sub.
I made a mistake israel going to buy u-212+Israeli technology systems that will be added.

The israeli Dolhpin class preceeded the U212A's by some years. It is also distinct from Type 209.

Nope, The U212 is a derivative from U209.
No it isn't, actually.
SHIP_HDW_Sub_Evolution_lg.jpgGerSub_Timeline.jpg

Back
Top Bottom