What's new

Israel killed more Palestinian civilians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967

I think it's just part of Israel culture, it's 2015 already we have to be open-minded.

@RFS_Br Don't try to reason with him. He is a paid Hasbara troll.
I ignore him most of the time, not just because it's obvious he's here to make hasbara, but also because he doesn't know what counts as arguments and evidence, which makes the process of debating him extremely tiresome. I'm in a fighting mood today, though, and with little tolerance for bad hasbara on my threads.

I ignore him most of the time, not just because it's obvious he's here to make hasbara, but also because he doesn't know what counts as arguments and evidence, which makes the process of debating him extremely tiresome. I'm in a fighting mood today, though, and with little tolerance for bad hasbara on my threads.
Good luck

Why should Hamas try and actively evacuate people?
Make up ur mind if Hamas evacuates people before firing rockets or not.

Calm your tits, freak. You'll end up having a heart stroke, and over what? an internet discussion?
France 24 showed rockets were launched by the side of a hotel hosting foreign journalists. I have no doubt Hamas cares shits about Westerners who install themselves in Gaza in order to make pro-Israeli propaganda. But that doesn't say anything about how it treats the truly Gazan population.
So placing a rocket launcher near hotel with journalists is not human shielding? What a piece of scum u are. What about children playing around these launchers? They also deserve to die?

The school was empty. Which just proves my point - that the evidence you use to imply Hamas uses shields, the pictures showing what appears to be rockets launched from near residences, is actually no evidence at all as the buildings may very well be empty.
The school was empty because when war started lessons are called off quite obviously. Here what u also missed:

Today, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. As soon as the rockets were discovered, UNRWA staff were withdrawn from the premises, and so we are unable to confirm the precise number of rockets. The school is situated between two other UNRWA schools that currently each accommodate 1,500 internally displaced persons.

I bet they inspected this school in order to enter there refugees and just by accident found rockets.

Obviously there are no any vacant neighborhoods in Gaza. They are all dense populated. And surely there is not a sngle instance when Hamas evacuated people in order to fire rockets.

@500 Look who's using human shields
dailymail_humanshield.jpg
All I see is that stone thrower is tied to car. Do u think its equal with placing rocket launchers in dense populated areas?
This rock propaganda was debunked long time ago. Woman named Ghalia Abed Raida was killed in house together with 9 terrorists:

In the morning, medical crews recovered the bodies of a woman and 9 members of Palestinian armed groups from the debris of destroyed homes in Khuza’a and ‘Abassan villages. The woman was identified as Ghalia al-‘Abed Abu Raida

Palestinian Center for Human Rights

@RFS_Br

The photos he posts are before 2012. And do not support his narrative. We can't see source of retaliatory fire , buildings block the view. And behind those buildings are agricultural spaces used to fire. There is photigraphic evidence of my position too which I've posted before but for now lets get to his point. First of all, Israeli airstirkes didn't target rockets. Palestinians fired 70-90 per day(small number) all in salvos and within 5-10 minute period. Israeli air force can't locate them, it's too quick. And let's say they can, that means 6 salvos of rocket fire. Means 6 air strikes. However, obviously the airstrikes were hundreds per day. Because the targets were residential homes belonging to certain families. Also economic infrastructure was deliberately targeted no question n about it.

All human rights organizations even Israeli ones like Btselem reported that majority of strikes were against homes of families with affiliations to government or Palestinian parties and also all factories and businesses were targeted. Not for military value but to devastate Gaza's infrastructure to keep it on brink of collapse. All that is allowed into Gaza is food and regulated humanitarian aid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom