What's new

Israel jittery after Brotherhood victory in Egypt

There is no question that the Israeli might can conquer Sinai, hold it and enrich it, dear.
The only question is if they are that stupid enough to annul the peace agreement, not something Israel desires. For the simple fact that we enjoyed a peaceful border from the south and we do not want another enemy.

Actually T-Rex, G-D curses those who curse Israel. It's in the Bible.

Explains why your country and most of the Muslim world is in the pathetic state that they are in.
Hundreds of millions of uneducated, starving, hate-filled creatures, blaming all their woes on big bad Israel.
Genesis 12:3.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Keep going on your way, you're on the right path.

How about this --- And we took all his cities at that time, killing the inhabitants of them, men and women and children. We left nothing of them: Deuteronomy 1: 34:no:

The above phrase doesn't sound peaceful.

The concept of peace also originated from the Torah, so was Justice. Justice would have been to consume all those that tried to destroy Israel so many times, when they were at our mercy but mercy also is taught by the Torah. So alas, they lived and continued to fill their heart with hatred.

So you see? You should go to your local synagogue and kiss the Torah for teaching the Jews to be merciful and peace loving Just nation.

Make no mistake, I personally do support the existence of Israel. But does your Holy Torah condone the slaughter of little children by well trained Israeli soldiers? I am yet to fathom Israeli mentality following the Muhamad Al-Durrah incident even though it occured years ago. Prior to that incident, Israel was always a victim in the eyes of the people of my country. Thereafter when our media reported on it, Israel became a monster , no different from the children slaughtering apartheid monster of South Africa. You guys have a lot of PR work to do and the arrogance of your government doesn't really help your country

There is no more Soviet Union to continually supply the Egyptians with equipment, and the Americans have strings when it comes to their hardware in the Egyptian army. Plus nukes play a role now. The war option is off the table for the Arabs.

There are always sellers for eager buyers. Don't forget the Russians.

Not only Sinai. This time, Israel should aim for nearby capitals such as Cairo and Amman and should be absolutely ruthless without any compromise. Arabs should be nuked in the process if necessary, to send them back to the primitive lifestyle that they lived not in too distant past and so that they can never pose any threat to Israel again.
Wonders when your country will be nuked into the primitive lifestyle they had not too long ago. Very insalubrious, this nuking business

There is no question that the Israeli might can conquer Sinai, hold it and enrich it, dear.
When Israel is bombed to the ground, I will laugh at the graves of the fools who thought they could resist the power of the dragon

Actually T-Rex, G-D curses those who curse Israel. It's in the Bible.

Explains why your country and most of the Muslim world is in the pathetic state that they are in.
Hundreds of millions of uneducated, starving, hate-filled creatures, blaming all their woes on big bad Israel.

To begin with, we have the honour to have 'neighbours' whose mission is to have minions in our countries who eat of our lands but serve their foreign masters. We may be in poor state but at least we don't raise organizations with fancy names like the CIA, Mossad and the RAW whose 'holy' mission is to install puppets in other countries. Now, that alone is sufficient to put us into the ranks of civilized nations.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Save your religious fanaticism for your zionazi forums, it's inappropriate on this forum.

Israel now is much weaker than it was in 1967, and Arabs are much stronger than they were at that time. GCC, Jordan, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon and Morocco military are nothing like before . So, the time has changed. If you are willing to put an end to your state then dare to attack Egypt.

Don't get your hopes too high. Nasser, Sadat and many others said the same. What happened? Be logical, or else, Arabs may find themselves begging for mercy from IDF soon enough. :)

Don't get your hopes too high. Nasser, Sadat and many others said the same. What happened? Be logical, or else, Arabs may find themselves begging for mercy from IDF one day.
I don't want to be so tactless but I must reproach you for posting nonsense. I'd like to see Israel battle the Arab countries once Pakistan nukes the Middle East and Israel for oil!

Not only Sinai. This time, Israel should aim for nearby capitals such as Cairo and Amman and should be absolutely ruthless without any compromise. Arabs should be nuked in the process if necessary, to send them back to the primitive lifestyle that they lived not in too distant past and so that they can never pose any threat to Israel again.

I always said that the zionazi nukes were the real threat in the ME and this statement is another proof of that!

To begin with, we have the honour to have 'neighbours' whose mission is to have minions in our countries who eat of our lands but serve their foreign masters. We may be in poor state but at least we don't raise organizations with fancy names like the CIA, Mossad and the RAW whose 'holy' mission is to install puppets in other countries. Now, that alone is sufficient to put us into the ranks of civilized nations.

Save your religious fanaticism for your zionazi forums, it's inappropriate on this forum.

Apparently, You missed OUT ISI, LASHKAR & Many Other Terrorist Organisations created by Pakistanis :hitwall::azn: What do you have to say about them???

You're about as civilized as the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. In fact, you could join their ranks, i'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

@PlanetWarrior
Did you know that the whole story regarding Muhammad al-durrah was a blood libel?

Not only was the IDF falsely accused but it has been proven to be another attempt at delegitimization of Israel.

"France 2's communications director, Christine Delavennat, later said Abu Rahma denied having accused the Israeli army of firing at the boy in cold blood, and that this had been falsely attributed to him.[32]"

Not only did Israeli bullets not kill al-Durrah, there is even evidence suggesting that the entire event was staged. While this conclusion is not widely accepted, what is clear is that Israel has been unjustly vilified, and this continues in spite of the evidence.

Don't get your hopes too high. Nasser, Sadat and many others said the same. What happened? Be logical, or else, Arabs may find themselves begging for mercy from IDF soon enough. :)

Oh come on, don't be so desperate, not all the Arab despots have fallen yet, there are still a few zionazi friends left in the Arab World.

Apparently, You missed OUT ISI, LASHKAR & Many Other Terrorist Organisations created by Pakistanis :hitwall::azn: What do you have to say about them???

I say let them play against the zionazi fanatics and their allies!

Not only did Israeli bullets not kill al-Durrah, there is even evidence suggesting that the entire event was staged. While this conclusion is not widely accepted, what is clear is that Israel has been unjustly vilified, and this continues in spite of the evidence.
Zionist propaganda

How about this --- And we took all his cities at that time, killing the inhabitants of them, men and women and children. We left nothing of them: Deuteronomy 1: 34:no:

The above phrase doesn't sound peaceful.
You even got the passage wrong, sadly your anti-israel propaganda sites have lead you astray.

Deuteronomy 1: 34

"When the LORD heard what you said, he was angry and solemnly swore."

I don't know anymore, if this is a military forum or a playground for kids. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom