What's new

Israel is more barbaric than Hitler | Erdogan

Usual bull shit from a Middle Eastern Muslim leader.

Their words aren't even good enough to be written on toilet paper. Just useless populist noise designed for the ears of the most useless of the demographics in the region: usually unemployed, male, super religious, dogmatic, misogynist, racist and generally useless. Unfortunately there's a lot of them in the region.

That has to be the comment of the year.

dont you ever get tired of saying these words why dont you find something more useful to say

our country our rules

Of course, your country your rules. Arabs may go to hell. Muslims may burn. Neighbors be damned. And Humanity may die. You've got one impenetrable logic: 'our country our rules'.

Dig up some Pharoahs and worship them.

Of course, your country your rules. Arabs may go to hell. Muslims may burn. Neighbors be damned. And Humanity may die. You've got one impenetrable logic: 'our country our rules'.

Why should Egypt let refugees in? To ruin their country?

Pakistan let in millions of Afghan refugees, and look where that brought the country. Yet, Afghans still despise Pakistanis.

Erdogan just spat in face of 50 million victims of Nazism.

So in a way you are saying that Israel is trying to beat Nazism or lets wait till the figure reaches 50 million + 1. What a fukin thug you are.

Wow, such a mature comment from a moderator.
I completely support the Palestinian cause ( as you can clearly see from all my posts here ) but I'm sorry I'm not gonna pay the price for Israel f***ing around in Palestinian land while our economy can barely sustain the people living inside our country.
I do not know why the government didn't let help go through, but I know that Egyptians try to help Palestinians as much as they can. And again, with all due respect to Pakistan, don't ask Egypt to do what Pakistan didn't do. You aren't helping any more than we are, so get off your high horse, would you?

clearly say which part of my words are wrong. generalizing and vague words and insulting are well known fallacies that you commit in each one of your posts.

There is nothing general or vague about my words.

I maintain that Israel is the creation of collusion between colonial Britain and colonialist Jews migrating into Palestine, against the wishes of the local Palestinians.

My claim is historically accurate.

You claimed that Israel is ethically superior.
It is not.
It is a colonial outpost -- the last remnant of the European colonial era.

It does not matter what the Palestinians are or do -- the fact remains that colonialism is wrong.

So in a way you are saying that Israel is trying to beat Nazism or lets wait till the figure reaches 50 million + 1. What a fukin thug you are.
I am saying that anyone who compares small anti terrorist operation with largest crime in human history is spitting in face of its 50 million victims.

It is a colonial outpost -- the last remnant of the European colonial era.
Australia where u live is much more colonial outpost than Israel.

There is one BIG difference - all aborigines have full right to settle anywhere in Australia.

Since there is no right of return to the all of historic Palestine for the refugees, then this is an anomaly.

I am saying that anyone who compares small anti terrorist operation with largest crime in human history is spitting in face of its 50 million victims.

Its not small anti terrorist operations though is it it has been extended occupation humiliation brutality for over half a century

the Holocaust is probably fake any way a Jewewood production to legitimise occupation of Palestine by Poles like Netenyahu and Moldovan bouncrs like Lieberman and which ever part of the world you crawled out from

nothing justifys the jews colonial enterprise in Palestine

Australians, Canadians and Americans have come to terms with their history and accepted the reality of atrocities committed against the pre-colonial residents.

These countries don't have special zones reserved for colonialists -- quire the opposite, in fact.
They do not evict and exclude the pre-colonial residents.

When will Israelis acknowledge the true history of modern Israel , and atone for their sins against the Palestinians?

There is one BIG difference - all aborigines have full right to settle anywhere in Australia.

Since there is no right of return to the all of historic Palestine for the refugees, then this is an anomaly.
1.7 million Israeli Arabs also have full right to settle anywhere in Israel.

The BIG difference is that Australian aborigines were genocided, while Arabs - not.

Australians, Canadians and Americans have come to terms with their history and accepted the reality of atrocities committed against the pre-colonial residents.

These countries don't have special zones reserved for colonialists -- quire the opposite, in fact.
They do not evict and exclude the pre-colonial residents.

When will Israelis acknowledge the true history of modern Israel , and atone for their sins against the Palestinians?
Israel did not genocide in contrast to those. U think better genocide and then say "ups sorry"?

Why should Egypt let refugees in? To ruin their country?

Pakistan let in millions of Afghan refugees, and look where that brought the country. Yet, Afghans still despise Pakistanis.

"Breaking news - The Egyptian army just attacked a convoy of medicines that were organized by the Egyptian people on its road to Gaza Strip..."

There are other tweets. I could share them. But if you do not care, you would not believe.

Wow, such a mature comment from a moderator.
I completely support the Palestinian cause ( as you can clearly see from all my posts here ) but I'm sorry I'm not gonna pay the price for Israel f***ing around in Palestinian land while our economy can barely sustain the people living inside our country.
I do not know why the government didn't let help go through, but I know that Egyptians try to help Palestinians as much as they can. And again, with all due respect to Pakistan, don't ask Egypt to do what Pakistan didn't do. You aren't helping any more than we are, so get off your high horse, would you?

This is enough, isn't it? Keep counting cash. Good for you and your generals.

1.7 million Israeli Arabs also have full right to settle anywhere in Israel.

The BIG difference is that Australian aborigines were genocided, while Arabs - not.

What about the rights of all the other Palestinians?

You can't pick a percentage to live in their ancestral lands and not the others.

Back
Top Bottom