What's new

Israel is more barbaric than Hitler | Erdogan

1.7 million Israeli Arabs also have full right to settle anywhere in Israel.

The BIG difference is that Australian aborigines were genocided, while Arabs - not.

Israel did not genocide in contrast to those. U think better genocide and then say "ups sorry"?

I bet the originators of YOUR colonial project were not prepared to say 'oops' even. They knew what Zionism entailed and they went ahead. Today you are making an argument of moral relativity. You do realize that your positions is hopelessly compromised upon graves of dead colonialists and their deeds. What a shame.

You could, if you chose, decide to fight for peace. Nobody is going to push Jews into the sea, their survival is not at stake. What has happened is that a large number among them have made so many compromises in the name of security that they can be made to support any barbarity. You do not see inhumanity in this. What shall you say when you as a person, or as a nation are judged by our Creator?

Erdogan says Israel more barbaric than Hitler
Published: Today
View attachment 39389
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) - Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused Israel of "barbarism that surpasses Hitler" during its ground invasion of Gaza.

Erdogan made the comment during a campaign speech Saturday in the Black Sea port city of Ordu. He is running for the presidency in elections next month.

He has been speaking out strongly against Israel during its offensive against Hamas militants in Gaza, which has killed more than 300 Palestinians. He accuses Israel of using disproportionate force and has said the operation there has derailed efforts to normalize Turkish-Israeli ties. Those soured after Israel's 2010 raid on an aid ship which killed eight Turks and a Turkish-American. Hundreds have also staged protests in recent days outside Israeli diplomatic mission in Ankara and Istanbul.

AP News : Erdogan says Israel more barbaric than Hitler
Turkish PM Erdogan says Israel 'surpasses Hitler in barbarism'| Reuters
Erdogan Says Israel More Barbaric Than Hitler - ABC News
Erdogan calls Israel more barbaric than Hitler | The Times of Israel

Apparently he has no clue about history.

"Breaking news - The Egyptian army just attacked a convoy of medicines that were organized by the Egyptian people on its road to Gaza Strip..."

There are other tweets. I could share them. But if you do not care, you would not believe.

This is enough, isn't it? Keep counting cash. Good for you and your generals.

So the military itself sends a convoy carrying 500 tons of aid to Gaza, yet attacks a convoy doing the same thing?

There has only been one instance where a convoy has been rejected entry because of inadequate documentation (which is the responsibility of the organisers not the state), the rest have been given passage through the Rafah border. It remains open to both aid and injured. Didn't expect much from someone who gets their info from tweets.

Israel did not genocide in contrast to those. U think better genocide and then say "ups sorry"?

Both genocide and ethnic cleansing are wrong. It is fallacious to present one or the other as "better".
The important thing is for the colonialists to acknowledge their wrongdoing.

The Israelis haven't even begun to accept the true history of modern Israel. They present themselves as the victims in this scenario.

While we accept and sympathize that Jews have been victimized in many other scenarios, that particular narrative does not apply in this case. The Jews are the aggressors and colonialists in this conflict.

I bet the originators of YOUR colonial project were not prepared to say 'oops' even. They knew what Zionism entailed and they went ahead. Today you are making an argument of moral relativity. You do realize that your positions is hopelessly compromised upon graves of dead colonialists and their deeds. What a shame.

Both genocide and ethnic cleansing are wrong. It is fallacious to present one or the other as "better".
The important thing is for the colonialists to acknowledge their wrongdoing.

The Israelis haven't even begun to accept the true history of modern Israel. They present themselves as the victims in this scenario.

While we accept and sympathize that Jews have been victimized in many other scenarios, that particular narrative does not apply in this case. The Jews are the aggressors and colonialists in this conflict.
850 K Jews were cleansed from Arab countries. Many thousands were killed in war and terror started by the Arabs.

So who should say sorry first? Besides saying sorry was never a big deal for Israel, it simply wont change anything.

You could, if you chose, decide to fight for peace. Nobody is going to push Jews into the sea, their survival is not at stake
Actually Hamas still refuses to say that Israel has right to exists and as we talk they are firing dozens of rockets at my town.

850 K Jews were cleansed from Arab countries. Many thousands were killed in war and terror started by the Arabs.

How many of these 850K Jews left voluntarily because the Zionists had convinced them that reclaiming Israel was their religious duty?

I don't deny that some Jews would have been chased out of Arab lands, but most of that occurred in retaliation for the Zionist conquest of Palestine. Jews lived relatively peacefully in Arab/Muslim lands for centuries. Why do you suppose their expulsion just happened to coincide with the modern colonization of Palestine?

So who should say sorry first? Besides saying sorry was never a big deal for Israel, it simply wont change anything.

It's not about saying sorry. It's about allowing those displaced Palestinians to return to their homes and compensating them for the crimes committed against them.

How many of these 850K Jews left voluntarily because the Zionists had convinced them that reclaiming Israel was their religious duty?
Same question u can ask about the Palestinians.

Jews lived relatively peacefully in Arab/Muslim lands for centuries.
Jews were third class persecuted for centuries.
It's not about saying sorry. It's about allowing those displaced Palestinians to return to their homes and compensating them for the crimes committed against them.
100 million people became refugees in 20th century. Palestinians were the only ones who get aid from UN till today for that. Not enough?

Besides the aggressor must pay.

Israel did not committed genocide, but what they had in their mind was close to that, just less public and more humane, They want a Jewish majority country, they don't want single state solution, thats why thinking Palestinian refugees would be allowed to return is ridiculous , even if Hamas ceased to exist, and Palestinians agreed on completely peaceful ways, Israel would still not accept that, if Palestine is united, that will be done after a big chunk of remaining Arabs flee and Jews replace their place.

A little conspiracy theory but I think early Zionist leaders might be aware of armed resistance(it was natural) and in fact might have made their plans according to that, use the war as an excuse, kick Arabs out.

Same question u can ask about the Palestinians.

Jews were third class persecuted for centuries.

100 million people became refugees in 20th century. Palestinians were the only ones who get aid from UN till today for that. Not enough?

Besides the aggressor must pay.

In this massacre in Gaza, what Israel is doing is killing the families of Hamas officials in their homes.

Its a chance the Hamas official might be at home. But if his family happens to be, then that their fate. They want the house destroyed.

Israel blows up Palestinian Hamas families and their neighbours to body pieces. Men, women, and children dont matter. The home destroyed and any people in it killed.

This is not classified as war crime by the UN. The US did it in Iraq.

Erdogan :
in front of microphone " blah blah Israel "
behind the scene : signings economic contract with Israel ....

Stop shooting from your @ss..... what a liar you are...

You have mentioned an article which is written by probably an ultra-leftist jew hater as your own source, while the facts are very clear, and the fact is that while paliban terrorists are focused to kill Israeli civilians with dumb rockets, Israel is doing her best to reduce casualties. The situation is crystal clear, buddy.

Rmi, you can't solve violence with more violence.... Israel killed hundreds of civilians,kids women....which will trigger more hatred from Palestinians...

Also...what is the purpose of this assault ? To wipe off Palestinians from existing ? %80 civilian casuelties say this...

i can't understand some members who defend Israel at all cost and blame the Palestinians for all the mess, just because the latter are Arabs and/or muslims. Israel has its blame part too. Even more, during 'peace time' the settlements are continuing on Israel's part. Palestinians are basically living in a box controlled by Israel. Warnings prior bombardments? sorry, but if it was so easy to give up your house and a part of your belongings, everyone would escape, and even then, where to? will you have to keep running for the rest of your life? or is it perhaps the plan to slowly drive them out and scare them away through settlements and war? war or not, Palestinians suffer. this cannot be denied. On top of that, i bet the unified govt is a thorn in the eye of Israel too.
As for the Palestinians, violence will only draw more sympathy towards Israel. Those flimsy rockets (or whatever they are) do no good. Especially when civilian targets are being targeted. I can understand that some Palestinians are fed up and resort to violence, but i still believe diplomacy and campaigning will get better results.
Correct me if i am wrong.

Israel did not committed genocide, but what they had in their mind was close to that, just less public and more humane, They want a Jewish majority country, they don't want single state solution, thats why thinking Palestinian refugees would be allowed to return is ridiculous , even if Hamas ceased to exist, and Palestinians agreed on completely peaceful ways, Israel would still not accept that, if Palestine is united, that will be done after a big chunk of remaining Arabs flee and Jews replace their place.

A little conspiracy theory but I think early Zionist leaders might be aware of armed resistance(it was natural) and in fact might have made their plans according to that, use the war as an excuse, kick Arabs out.
No country will allow return refugees. Turkey will not allow Greek refugees, Greece will not allow Turk refugees, Czech will not allow German refugees and so on.

i can't understand some members who defend Israel at all cost and blame the Palestinians for all the mess, just because the latter are Arabs and/or muslims. Israel has its blame part too. Even more, during 'peace time' the settlements are continuing on Israel's part. Palestinians are basically living in a box controlled by Israel. Warnings prior bombardments? sorry, but if it was so easy to give up your house and a part of your belongings, everyone would escape, and even then, where to? will you have to keep running for the rest of your life? or is it perhaps the plan to slowly drive them out and scare them away through settlements and war? war or not, Palestinians suffer. this cannot be denied. On top of that, i bet the unified govt is a thorn in the eye of Israel too.
As for the Palestinians, violence will only draw more sympathy towards Israel. Those flimsy rockets (or whatever they are) do no good. Especially when civilian targets are being targeted. I can understand that some Palestinians are fed up and resort to violence, but i still believe diplomacy and campaigning will get better results.
Correct me if i am wrong.
Israel left Gaza in 2005. Removed all settlements, all soldiers, all bases, opened the border between Gaza and Egypt.

And what we got in return? - The fired THOUSANDS of rockets at our cities. They literally turned all Gaza into a large rocket terrorist base, planting thousands of rockets between and inside houses.

All Israel wants from Gaza is that they will leave us alone.

Your case is relatively new and unique, you came to their land as a foreign minority and kicked them out(which I believe was the plan from the beginning), Greek and Turkish minorities left their countries as part of the agrement and have no intention of returning as they accept the countries they live now as their home, but Palestinians were the majority who are forced to leave their homes, Yours is far different from a regular case of minority persecution or something.

But yes as I said allowing them to return is not possible right, it will only happen if some Israel is destroyed.

No country will allow return refugees. Turkey will not allow Greek refugees, Greece will not allow Turk refugees, Czech will not allow German refugees and so on.

Israel left Gaza in 2005. Removed all settlements, all soldiers, all bases, opened the border between Gaza and Egypt.

And what we got in return? - The fired THOUSANDS of rockets at our cities. They literally turned all Gaza into a large rocket terrorist base, planting thousands of rockets between and inside houses.

Do you mean that only jews are allowed to own rockets and airplanes to kill Palestinians if not obeying the Jews.

imo it would have been better if it stayed that way since 2005, it would have given Israel more legitimacy in its case. However, i have this impression that Netanyahu's strategy is to benefit from these rocket attacks in order to push through his agenda which otherwise would stand out without the aggression from Palestinians' side. As the dominant force, i believe that Israel should go an extra mile to reconcile with the Palestinians, but i dont see that happen with Netanyahu. Neither do i believe that a portion of the Palestinians want reconciliation with Israel, but i hope they in general can come to a common conclusion that living peacefully is in the interest of all the people there. i think it's imperative that both sides need a less hawkish leader before anything else

Back
Top Bottom