What's new

ISRAEL Independence day 66th

sorry @Adir-mz and other Israeli guys ur thread is spoiled because people are too desperate to bring there a$$ to burn the thread
@desert warrior @onu1886 lets not spoil beautiful thread by replying to shits!

What! I have only posted one comment to that butthurt and I am out of this thread.

BTW Happy Israel Independence day. Long live Indo-Israel friendship :cheers:

hmmm can c your desperation on Israeli thread where India is supporting them........but who cares at the end of day we are who we are INDIA and u r PAKISTAN.......and the world knows the difference.....and our respective economies too show what we both have achieved/lost till now:coffee:

LOL.

Pakistan and India's economy are almost EXACTLY same..with very similar levels of purchasing power per capita (around $4000)

Delusional bharti.

You are a perfect example of a 'tolerant' muslim. Next time any one tries to tell me how tolerant Islam is I'll remember this.

I didn't call Judaism as "joke"...I said it has "become a joke" since nobody follows it anymore even in Israel. Just like christianity which has fallen in Europe.

Anyways...calm your tits

As a matter of fact thats 66th Independence Day of Israel not the 1st one. We can accept and say to our Israeli friends a very happy independence day. Live and let other's live.

Israel is a proud JEWISH nation.
In 66 years we build a strong country that set a records in many fields

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY ISRAEL ישראל MY BELOVED COUNTRY

national-flag-of-israel-2007.jpg

Israel is a secular nation of the Jewish peoples.

It is not a "Jewish Nation"

See, I know more about Israel than you...lol

Let's not reply to trolls and derail this thread further.....

Happy Independence Day.........to all Israelis.

Back
Top Bottom