What's new

ISRAEL Independence day 66th

I always love watching Israeli propaganda videos.

They are so lame but still fun to watch.

Recently, I was reading "21 Israeli foods you must have before you die" ...you see, a nice propaganda piece about "Israeli" culture...

The only problem? 17/21 foods listed were those which Arabs are eating since CENTURIES already

:lol:

Like, since when Shwarma became in "israeli-invented food" :rofl:

:cry:

And the Ottoman Empire occupied land from Byzantine Empire...

sorry but Byzantine Empire lost that part of the land to Arabs much before Ottoman Empire ..... where is Isreal in this whole context ...

Byzantine Empire ig gone, Ottoman Empire is gone, and Arabs kingdoms that were here are gone. But Israel is here and going nowhere. :yay:

hahahaha ..... gud one ....

logically its 'National Day' ..... 'Indenpendance Day' is '???'

"Transfer of Technology" and diplomatic support is what I referred to, dumbo :lol:

If it wasn't for U.S, Israel would not have been where it is today.

Heck, they got F-15s in 1970's!!!!! and Bill Clinton promised F-22As for Israel....(couldn't give them)

Anyways,

hope israel will teach indians how to built toilets since india is a shithole with 52% population having no toilets :azn:

i don't want to comment on stupid posts

Say whatever, she isn't ;)

Your new actress Gal Gadot is better and more closer representation of Jewish women than super-model Bar Rafaeli..
I am not fan of Bar Rafaeli either. Simple brunette girls are cuter.

10322817_664189120285484_2256257824974165684_n.jpg

10247286_664188180285578_9170512562352818186_n.jpg

10313430_664186850285711_971907498877699697_n.jpg

Btw, you should lift your stupid ban on marriage.

Arabs should be able to marry Jewish women and vice versa.
There is no any ban in Israel.

The only problem? 17/21 foods listed were those which Arabs are eating since CENTURIES already
These are Middle East foods. Jews live in Middle East long before the Arabs.

:lol:

Like, since when Shwarma became in "israeli-invented food" :rofl:

:cry:
Who said its Israeli invented?

Pakistan Obsession .... plz check the detail for India, who have utilized around $ 123.738 Billion of foreign loans and grants since 1984-1985 (official DATA)
ind-jpg.23811

Table 150, Chapter: Trade & Balance of Payment, Hand Book of Statistics of Indian Economy, Published by Reserve Bank of India: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/AnnualPublications.aspx?head=Handbook of Statistics on Indian Economy

loans are different from aid money to fight terror dude,,,don't waste anyone's time here

loans are different from aid money to fight terror dude,,,don't waste anyone's time here

have you checked the 'grant word' in the table, its you who bring Pakistan here .... plz come down to reality.

& if you want post the data for aid money to fight terror ..... otherwise plz don't waste times ...

Back
Top Bottom