What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
@topic..I am not suprised. india can't do anything on its own without outside help. :rolleyes:

@topic..I am not suprised. india can't do anything on its own without outside help. :rolleyes:

Atleast we get things done..Why, pakistan cannot even get anything done even with outside help:lol:

Whatever it is.... end result was a democratic government toppled, a dictator taking over, major embaressement and importantly, a disastrous defeat.

:tdown::tdown:

OK! now people the war vs Israel + India (II) Vs Pakistan.Putting this to the side now , will someone please tell me what could have been the outcome if Israel never helped India ?

OK! now people the war vs Israel + India (II) Vs Pakistan.Putting this to the side now , will someone please tell me what could have been the outcome if Israel never helped India ?

a nuclear war between india and pakistan with india very very badly damaged and pakistan vanished..HAPPY

and wat is pakistan to the arabs?? w_ _ _ _...

Watch it boy! girl friend is not a offensive word , what you are using is.Ok India is a pet of Israel ? is it fine now?

a nuclear war between india and pakistan with india very very badly damaged and pakistan vanished..HAPPY

Please! do not shower your small puddle of knowledge on me , and stop making yourself and your country flag look like a fool :D.... anyone else please reply a serious comment

It would have taken India longer, with more causalities..but never impossible to flush out unwanted elements from the heights.

Watch it boy! girl friend is not a offensive word , what you are using is.Ok India is a pet of Israel ? is it fine now?

in this case wat kind of pet is pakistan to the arabs?? PET _ _ _..
please dont be oversmart , well if u want to know the correct word from me then it is "very good friend"..

Please! do not shower your small puddle of knowledge on me , and stop making yourself and your country flag look like a fool :D.... anyone else please reply a serious comment

Well India always had laser guided bombs. Assuming we didn't (which many PAkistani members here believe), then 2 scenarios. India would've taken longer to take back the heights. China had already (surprisingly) condemned the occupation.
So either Pakistan would've pulled back to avoid diplomatic disaster or proceeded with the original plan of trading Kargil for Siachen.
This would've meant an open declaration of Pakistani Military being involved leading to a conventional war.
In face of numerical superiority of the IA , Pakistan would've unleashed a nuke. Retaiation by India. Major Indian cities gone. Ditto for Pakistan. Depending on diplomatic situation China and Russia come in while US deploys carriers to the region. In the end World War 3. Happy?

all i was trying to make u guys HAPPY.. u know u r a trigger happy nation..u guys will nuke us over water, for surgical strikes, over kashmir, baluchistan..heck i wouldnt be surprised if pakistan nuked us on loosing the world cup semi finals..

all i was trying to make u guys HAPPY.. u know u r a trigger happy nation..u guys will nuke us over water, for surgical strikes, over kashmir, baluchistan..heck i wouldnt be surprised if pakistan nuked us on loosing the world cup semi finals..

Yup we are a trigger Happy nation..... we might nuke for having relations with Israel

Good one :)

Reactions: WHF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom