What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my school of thought ... yes they can. I have realtives who have married Christians
Have you not heard of Huma Abedin ?.... aide to Hillary Clinton.... Guess who she is married too if you dont know ? Google it

ur mentioning cases of individual choices, gimme examples/grants from ur book, plz dont try to fool me wid ur args, the recent communal violence funded by mosques and mullas in egypt over a christian man trying to get married to a christian shows the contrary..

and alas keeping all these similarities aside muslims force a superiority over jews.It has been historically in ur heartland(the sands), but fortunately from 1948 it has changed and hence the frustation.

And if jews were to be setteled in else where from The sands, why should muslims stay in sub continent?? r they not alien culture here??

Well dont the Jewish people assert their superiority over every one else just by birth... we at least invite others to join our faith.

Islam is not for the sands.... Even during his lifetime Prophet (S.A.W) invited every major Power of the time known to the Arab world to Islam.. Allah has made the whole world a Mosque for us..... Remember Iqbal Poem ? Cheeno Arab hamara ? How can we be alien anywhere ? Yes a muslim it is our responsibility to respect local laws.

Then why did the Jewish people settle in Muslim lands when they Christians prosecuted then in Europe... Ottoman Turkey and Muslim Spain are prime examples.... We did not have problems with them then.

I am not saying the jews should be settled else where ... but was giving a scenario ... would the current air of animosity have existed if there was no Israel ?

ur mentioning cases of individual choices, gimme examples/grants from ur book, plz dont try to fool me wid ur args, the recent communal violence funded by mosques and mullas in egypt over a christian man trying to get married to a christian shows the contrary..

Give me one good reason why I should fool you.... yes different schools of thought have emerged in Islam and I clearly said in my school of thought ...

Holy Quran ....
Al-Ma'idah Chapter 5 : Verse 6 <--- (you can Google this to see different translations by diff sects in Islam)

"This day all good things have been made lawful for you. And the food of the People of the Book is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And lawful for you are chaste believing women and chaste women from among those who were given the Book before you, when you give them their dowries, contracting valid marriage and not committing fornication nor taking secret paramours. And whoever rejects the faith, his work has doubtless come to naught, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers."

I am not saying the jews should be settled else where ... but was giving a scenario ... would the current air of animosity have existed if there was no Israel ?

how about this scenario... Would the current problems have existed in ISRAEL, KASHMIR, CHECHNYA, AFGHANISTAN, BALUCHISTAN AND PAKISTAN if there was no Muslims?

how about this scenario... Would the current problems have existed in ISRAEL, KASHMIR, CHECHNYA, AFGHANISTAN, BALUCHISTAN AND PAKISTAN if there was no Muslims?

Probably not, but then again without Islam the world would be a completely different place.

Well why hate muslims ? I never talked about a world without Jewish people.

Well why hate muslims ? I never talked about a world without Jewish people.

I don't hate Muslims. Just trying to give you the same scenario that you're trying to give for Israel.

If you're not talking about Jewish people, then please accept my apology.

How would you feel if I say that there would not have any problem in Israel, had Palestine or the Arab world never existed?

I don't hate Muslims. Just trying to give you the same scenario that you're trying to give for Israel.

If you're not talking about Jewish people, then please accept my apology.

How would you feel if I say that there would not have any problem in Israel, had Palestine or the Arab world never existed?

I was trying to present a picture that this hatred was not their always between muslims and jews. It is a recent phenomenon.... which started after creation of Israel.... But I have never said in any of my posts that Jewish people cant have their own home land anywhere in the world including Israel.

Well who ever would have been living there there, if Arabs did not exist their dealings with Israel is anybodys guess.

sorry my attention was diverted ... was talking to friend ... so I had to change my last post several times

I was trying to present a picture that this hatred was not their always between muslims and jews. It is a recent phenomenon.
hmmm...Which is both sided..

Ptex can answer that question better

I didn't quite get it but I would have loved if you would have answered it.

Major Ram .... Why do you think Israelis hate Arabs/Muslims ? And Arabs hate Israelis ?

I have updated my last post ..... :toast_sign:

Major Ram .... Why do you think Israelis hate Arabs/Muslims ? And Arabs hate Israelis ?

I have updated my last post ..... :toast_sign:

Because they were born into that life.

My dear Neighbours, please cool down..

You guys talk about nuking India all the time... Actually its India always ready with nukes thats unimaginable to you guys.

During kargil, There were nuclear stocks(Few Mega Tons!!!) relocated from Southern part of India to the coastal Gujarat and was just ready for the launch in case of a slight misadventure from our neighbours.

Please dont go by 'No First Strike Policy'(Thats for the world to believe India) , If required, India might use it first(Trust me!!! If not got to Hell!!!)

And don ever dream of winning India in war...

i love to see a peaceful brotherhood from our neighbours :p:

Because they were born into that life.

I wasn`t born into this hatred, most haven`t, they just saw with their eyes what monsters the Arabs could be.

Monsters that prey on the weak because our military is far too powerful, thus, making it clear that the only thing to put them in their place is power.
I`m not saying most Arabs are monsters, some just want to feed their families and live a comfortable life, quite a considerable part though just wants to see Israel burn.

Then the Islamic revolution happened and the Persians joined in the parade, eventually leading the parade, so there`s that.

Muslims hating Israel is the norm, some don`t even bother caring why, they just know they should.

They talk about the Arabs of Palestine but the Arabs of Palestine wouldn`t shed one tear if Pakistanis were slaughtered by Taliban or Al-Qaeda, but hey, it`s the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom