What's new

Israel Defense Forces

It is to break human head and shoulders silhouette which is easily recognizable by human brain.

So you're saying the IDF works at the brain level ? i think it's real purpose is to protect the ashkenazi from the harsh sunlight ..

Air Launched ABM Target Missiles - Sparrow

http://www.rafael.co.il/marketing/SIP_STORAGE/FILES/1/1171.pdf

getAsset.aspx

getAsset.aspx

20058-2-f.jpg

20058-3-f.jpg

20058-1-f.jpg

e65f4bde0785416ee385a19632e8c0fb.jpg

gotta love those mitznefets , no one has yet to discover what their really purpose is

Cam and concealment. Breaks up the outline of the helmet. Everyone else just uses scrim or foliage tied to netting on their helmets.

An example of scrim
scrim.jpg

Cam and concealment. Breaks up the outline of the helmet. Everyone else just uses scrim or foliage tied to netting on their helmets.

An example of scrim
View attachment 248554

I think it's real purpose is to make the members of IDF look like that predator guy from the 1980s , and give them a sense of fulfillment

latest

4 major reasons:

1) Palestinian groups this time were much better trained, armed and prepared. They got ATGMs, tandem grenade launchers, 12.7 mm sniper rifles, over 30 "offensive" tunnels (which lead to Israel) and many more "defensive" tunnels (which are built inside Gaza to attack incoming IDF troops), huge number of 120-mm mortars. They lacked all of it during the Cast Lead (they had some mortars, but mostly homemade and in small numbers). Fortunately Trophy neutralized the ATGMs vs tanks otherwise number of casualties would be even higher.

2) Cast Lead came as surprise to them. They were in total shock for over a week. Current operation was on contrary initiated by Hamas and they specifically prepared based on Cast Lead lessons.

3) During the Cast Lead IDF attacked from sides, in weakest parts of their defence. This time IDF attacked frontally Shujaiya which was their most protected area.

4) The operation itself was much longer (51 days instead of 22 days).

For u then:

View attachment 54000

View attachment 54001

View attachment 54002

View attachment 54003

View attachment 54004

View attachment 54005

View attachment 54006

View attachment 54007

View attachment 54008

Okay!!! Okay!!! That does it!!! @500 , buddy I'm moving my *ss of to Israel!!!! Keep the pictures comin' buddy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom