What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Israeli Jews are some of the toughest fighters in the world. This is completely different to American Jews who have a stereotype as weedy and overtly liberal. I'm not saying they all are, just that that's the stereotype.

So there is no thing such as jews or israel?? You said I am anti Semitic then you said there is no such thing as Semitic race that show how ignorant you are
Read this article (its quite long) and then come back to me:
Islam and antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antisemitism is originally a german term coined by supremacist bigots from Germany in 1879:
Online Etymology Dictionary

Israeli Jews are some of the toughest fighters in the world. This is completely different to American Jews who have a stereotype as weedy and overtly liberal. I'm not saying they all are, just that that's the stereotype.
Pretty accurate. Also most the Israeli Jews are from former Middle Eastern countries. That's not the case with US.

Just because someone doesn't agree with Israel doesn't mean they are anti Semitic. They're are many Jews in the world who don't agree with the creation of Israel. Does that make them anti-Semitic. Oh wait they are self hating Jews.
American Jews generally hate Israel's hawkish policies, not the creation of Israel. If you are referring to a small outcast sect of Jews called Neturei Karta that hates Israel and calls for its demise, its worth noting that they have no more than 5000 members, lol :D
Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Used against unarmed men and women and children what an epic defense force you got there matie.

4 major reasons:

1) Palestinian groups this time were much better trained, armed and prepared. They got ATGMs, tandem grenade launchers, 12.7 mm sniper rifles, over 30 "offensive" tunnels (which lead to Israel) and many more "defensive" tunnels (which are built inside Gaza to attack incoming IDF troops), huge number of 120-mm mortars. They lacked all of it during the Cast Lead (they had some mortars, but mostly homemade and in small numbers). Fortunately Trophy neutralized the ATGMs vs tanks otherwise number of casualties would be even higher.

2) Cast Lead came as surprise to them. They were in total shock for over a week. Current operation was on contrary initiated by Hamas and they specifically prepared based on Cast Lead lessons.

3) During the Cast Lead IDF attacked from sides, in weakest parts of their defence. This time IDF attacked frontally Shujaiya which was their most protected area.

4) The operation itself was much longer (51 days instead of 22 days).

For u then:

View attachment 54000

View attachment 54001

View attachment 54002

View attachment 54003

View attachment 54004

View attachment 54005

View attachment 54006

View attachment 54007

View attachment 54008
last one is the best one :D

i should born in Israel :-)

The new IDF uniform. :victory:

צפו: כך נראים המדים החדשים של צהל

The new uniforms were tested by special forces in Gaza, during the summer. the Paratroopers brigade will be the first to get them and all units will use them.

they're supposed to have built in knee and elbow pads, as well as dissipating sweat, like sports clothing.
The IDF soldiers will have new helmets,and new bulletproof vest and vest. (2in1)

@500 @Archdemon @Natan

It will take years until the new uniform is issued to all the combat units.

Back
Top Bottom