What's new

Israel Asked Russia Not to Sell Jets and Weapons to Iran

as far as PAPA USA is backing Israel , they don't have to worry about anything Iran or any other Hostile neighbors buy .. PAPA is enough for tackling any threat ..

as far as PAPA USA is backing Israel , they don't have to worry about anything Iran or any other Hostile neighbors buy .. PAPA is enough for tackling any threat ..
Israel has nukes, Im pretty sure they can handle Iran and anyone else in the region.

Nukes or No Nukes , As far as PAPA is there .. no one will dare to attack the holy land ..
upload_2016-11-17_22-12-17.png

GOTHIC:

In very critical time and area nowadays Russia is helping Asad Govt. where geographically Syria is a bit distant to Russia. And Iran is very close to Russian I don't think making mess close to home is a good Idea where "Russia is in economic trouble". This region that include Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, China and Russia is showing future prospect of economic activity. Which is in the best interest of all and vital for Russia. Recent supply of S 300 to Iran has almost the same aspects and involvement/pressure of distant countries. I hope Iran Russian deal will be ink soon. Whatever the difference every countries have, not larger then CPAC economic benefits. stronger Pakistan and Iran is good for CPAC

I hope India have to join the CPAC in future too.

Turks even doesn't have enough pilot s to operate all of F16s ....

Even in revolution , IRAF didn't become like this ....

So I hope Turks think twice before talking ...

We do. Most of Turkish airline pilots are former fighter pilots and many are even returning now who left the job. Don't worry we have enough pilots than will serve whenever needed.

Btw if there are still sanctions then how Iran got S-300?

S-300 is an air defence system and it's considered purely defensive. UN Sanctions barred offensive weapons only. Though when Russia initially cancelled the purchase due to US/Israeli pressure, they used sanctions as their public excuse.

China is not that desperate like Russia, they know Ali Khamenai and co. are hotheads and can extend duration of sanctions with one speech which means deal may never realize properly and cause tentions between both countries.. China may dont want that..

Btw if there are still sanctions then how Iran got S-300?
So far Iran has adhered to all parts of agreement one by one but the other side has not fulfilled its promises ....

So far Iran has adhered to all parts of agreement one by one but the other side has not fulfilled its promises ....

i didnt claimed Iran didnt adhared to deals, but you know uncle sam's little provocative action especially when its not fulfilling obligation towards Iran, it can cause your Supreme leader loosing patience.. Anyways my argument was based on if and buts which every party who want to deal with Iran in defence sector have to look very closely..

China would be better
Not really,china proved to be no more reliable than russia,it cancelled deals and went along with western sanctions while taking advantage of irans situation,in addition chinese military technology altho much improved over the 2nd rate junk they sold iran during saddams war is still not yet in the same league as russias tho it is catching up.

Nukes or No Nukes , As far as PAPA is there .. no one will dare to attack the holy land ..
Lol ur dear papa got his pussy *** kicked in afghanistan, all of thier plans for the middle east have failed, now papa russia has jumped in and r thrashing isis aka israel in thier plans for iraq and syria, moreover papa china and papa pakistan are getting closer to russia and iran, so papa china with papa pakistan with grand papa russia with little papa iran are the ones who will decide from now on what happens in the east and the former papa usa newly known as boy usa is desperate to get the hell out of this mess, things are not looking good for little miss beauty pagent israel...

The russians are smart believe me
They will sell weapons to iran and then the "back door" to israel(as they did before) and earn money from all sides.

i didnt claimed Iran didnt adhared to deals, but you know uncle sam's little provocative action especially when its not fulfilling obligation towards Iran, it can cause your Supreme leader loosing patience.. Anyways my argument was based on if and buts which every party who want to deal with Iran in defence sector have to look very closely..

If super leader was not patient enough as you try to portray it in that way Iran would have been dragged into the war just after Iraq invasion .. 2 neighbouring countries were occupied , they had military bases all around the ME and also in Persian gulf and had a very good pretext to wage war against us by the name of nuclear program but they couldn't ... the same is happening right now Americans have done things that are completely against JCPOA but we've been patient ... but American can not proceed on this way .... it is not an one-way road ....

The russians are smart believe me
They will sell weapons to iran and then the "back door" to israel(as they did before) and earn money from all sides.
Well , we need those weapons to put our peaceful friends under check .... we already prepared other things for Israel ....

Back
Top Bottom