What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

Brilliant pictures and video. Totally exposed Indian lies.
which post have the images and videos? cant find them!! :(
Have randomly checked different pages but no luck! Can you give the post number of a ling to that post?

Perhaps it is an China made Indian drone but it proves we are technically advanced.. you send pigeon we send drone..

Perhaps it is an China made Indian drone but it proves we are technically advanced.. you send pigeon we send drone..

Wow, all this commotion over a tiny quad-rotor UAV that may or may not (looks unlikely now) have been used by the BSF?

When I first heard the news I was a little aghast because I assumed it was a Heron or Searcher that the PA had valiantly claimed to have shot down but this is a little anti-climatic and petty to say the least.

Well we use drones too but you can't shoot them down like us. :)

Pakistan using drones, cams to spy across border in Rajasthan: BSF

Wow, all this commotion over a tiny quad-rotor UAV that may or may not (looks unlikely now) have been used by the BSF?

When I first heard the news I was a little aghast because I assumed it was a Heron or Searcher that the PA had valiantly claimed to have shot down but this is a little anti-climatic and petty to say the least.

Quad copter or a Heron. It doesn't matter. What matters is you were violating our air space and we have proved it.

Well, that was disappointing. Thought the IA or BSF knew better than to use a lazy quadcopter that any bloke with a BB Airgun can bring down. I actually thought they would be more intelligent and advanced than looking to use civilian tech to try and spy on what is a fortified border..but then again... I put too much faith in Desis.

On the other hand, would you look at the beauty of these locations.. and more importantly.. the dense jungles and cover that any infiltrator crossing over has. Almost impossible to prevent that from either side.

Who is the uncle with the _ASCOM logo in the back? What organization is that?
Moreover, why are they so lazy that they decided to simply buy the Chinese Phantom Drone?
Actually, they are smart unlike most Indian R&D.. they knew that its already available so why try and reinvent the wheel for no reason.

Well, that was disappointing. Thought the IA or BSF knew better than to use a lazy quadcopter that any bloke with a BB Airgun can bring down. I actually thought they would be more intelligent and advanced than looking to use civilian tech to try and spy on what is a fortified border..but then again... I put too much faith in Desis.

On the other hand, would you look at the beauty of these locations.. and more importantly.. the dense jungles and cover that any infiltrator crossing over has. Almost impossible to prevent that from either side.

Moreover, why are they so lazy that they decided to simply buy the Chinese Phantom Drone?
Actually, they are smart unlike most Indian R&D.. they knew that its already available so why try and reinvent the wheel for no reason.
you make a good valid point there. and dont you think the drone was purposely chosen because it Chinese and if/when it get's shot down it would make Pakistan look stupid in saying indian bsf used Chinese drones

you make a good valid point there. and dont you think the drone was purposely chosen because it Chinese and if/when it get's shot down it would make Pakistan look stupid in saying indian bsf used Chinese drones

Not really. The biggest give-away is that the Chinese company has a full fledged presence and representation in India to try and get into the Adrenaline Junkie, News and Movie market for these products there.

Saw EXIF of this image out of curiosity, got GPS co-ordinates, and exif shows image taken at 27/07 7:54 PM... hmmm
inp-27-53-1.jpg
gps.png

Did you get any info from the pigeon.
On the other hand we -----------

No. Your own govt has accepted that the attackers of 26/11 came from Pakistan. Poor analogy.

Some morons speaking in their own capacity and not even privy to intelligence claimed that he was.

26/11 was a typical false-flagger, something your people have become very good at. Just ask the neighboring Kashmiris whom you partly hold hostage.

You may call it "poor analogy" but its irrelevant anyways b/c the world has moved on from 26/11 drama.

On little tidbit I came across while perusing the various Indian reports on the issue (that were not all regurgitating the Indian Establishment press releases, and interviewing Indian military sources on their own) quoted an Indian Army source as accepting that it was an IA drone, but that it was acquired by IA officers at the base it flew out of to 'impress a visiting IA General' by providing aerial views of the base and surrounding area.

Drone drifted into Pakistani Airspace and got shot down.

WTF are you talking about? It was accepted by your national security adviser, not some moron in private capacity. At least get your facts right before wearing that tin foil hat of yours.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/world/asia/08pstan.html?_r=0

He spoke in his own capacity and was sacked for doing so.

You can keep harping and chirping dude, I'm not convinced nor do I really care about that case. You have your own to thank for that one kiddo. Move on.

He spoke in his own capacity and was sacked for doing so.

You can keep harping and chirping dude, I'm not convinced nor do I really care about that case. You have your own to thank for that one kiddo. Move on.

He spoke as the national security adviser of the country and the Pakistani govt never dissociated itself from that statement.
On the contrary,

"Later in the day, the Pakistani government hastily acknowledged that Mr. Kasab was a citizen and announced that Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani had fired Mr. Durrani for failing to take Mr. Gilani “and other stakeholders into confidence” and for a “lack of coordination on matters of national security.”

You can keep denying but no one outside Pakistan would take your words seriously. I am not trying to convince you, just stating facts. I know there are people who still don't believe in the moon landing or think that 9/11 was an inside job. There is no point trying to convince them.

Back
Top Bottom