What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

what statement ? check my posts on the subject, I never once said the drone was not Indian operated, it could have been anyone, militaries or civvies from either side.

and now that it appears to have been IA operated, not a surprise.. good tactics, we need to try and stay 1 step ahead of the jihadis your guys like to send over to our side, this will continue.

Hahaha. I wanna say what will continue? Your intel op or we hitting your jets and drones? Come on, you guys can't even take out an intel op with perfection.

And an intel op with a civil, little drone which is meant for kids. Hahaha 8-) Cause you are too afraid to loose wealthy premium, professional jets and drones manufactured for the same reasons.

Don't imitate my shitt you lil son of a "sneaker". If you can't think up a comeback without imitating others', just keep your face shut.

Don't imitate my shitt you lil son of a sneaker. If you can't think up a comeback without imitating others', just keep your face shut.

India will always remain in denial, so, nothing surprising in that regard. They come up with some of the most ridiculious stories :D

The Pak-Ind border is probably the most secured border in the world, you can even see the border lights from the International space station, yet, their Govt accuses us for cross border terrorism! lol I guess BSF is involved in letting our assets pass by freely that they attack your Parliament, then this recent Gurdaspur attack.

Drones are big security problem. For example in the US drones violating privacy is becoming a big issue. Add to that the amateur weaponization . In Pakistan especially, the trauma about anything drone is understandable - most in that country probably get nightmarish apparitions of bombings whenever they hear that term.

Looks like a a drone being tested by Amazon

Someone in India is not going to get their order
You have been watching too much Indian news apparently

that looks like one of those Chinese made quadcopter DJI PHANTOM.
dji-phantom-vision-plus-v3.0-extra-lipo-offer-less-than-half-price-yes-please-[3]-1400-p.jpg

looks exactly like it minus the lights ..
phantom2visionplus4.jpg

921413-drone-1436961850-801-640x480.jpg
Yet again another example of Indian media's propaganda. If that was our own drone why would we announce the shooting of the drone, that would guarantee global embarrassment

exactly ,,they are quite popular among Pakistani security forces , most likely some nana mujahid mistook it for Indian drone and shot it ..:lol:
similar ones operated by pak police..
5596138d5a521.jpg

Drone cameras for police operations - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Still not as funny as the spy pigeon incident

Brilliant pictures and video. Totally exposed Indian lies.

Back
Top Bottom