What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

no I didn't, if it was an Indian army operated drone, it was an Indian army operated drone... the LOC is a hot zone and we're constantly on the lookout for Pakistan army trained, financed and supported jihadis trying to cross over.

Stop crying baby.. Atleast don't give these pathetic replies.

a civilization that colonized mars in Vedic times, now using commercially available Chinese drones... that very bad...

why would Indian drone film all the secret locations inside India and is only to be shot down by Pakistanis?

Unless the drone is Pakistani one there is no purpose for the drone to film outposts of India and then go and lurk close to Pakistani soldiers to get shot down.

Seems Pakistani ISPR took time to do some photo ops.
Pakistan has offered to had this photos checked by independent source.....so i suggest stop defending and making.lame excuses

why would Indian drone film all the secret locations inside India and is only to be shot down by Pakistanis?

Unless the drone is Pakistani one there is no purpose for the drone to film outposts of India and then go and lurk close to Pakistani soldiers to get shot down.

You're not very bright, are you?
So a Pakistani drone was flying a few feet above an Indian post and took its time to capture as many pictures as it wished and then flew back... Doesn't make much sense. Now come up with something else.

oops, busted :P

still a good tactic to use cheap disposable commercially available drones for recon

anyway, to send a cheap chinese drone across is still almost benevolent compared to sending jihadist crazies over like the Pak army like to do here :coffee:
hy would Indian drone film all the secret locations inside India and is only to be shot down by Pakistanis?

I think far better for you is to just shut up.

Pakistan has offered to had this photos checked by independent source.....so i suggest stop defending and making.lame excuses

A mere invitation to independent source is not enough dude !!

Simple logic is enough to counter the claims that the drone is Indian.

Then you must give us high five for we had our drone landed near an indian soldier probably taking a nap :)
Also, we were somehow able to sneak into an indian electronics firm (lol crappy firm) and the drone was able to say hi to its indian girlfriend which will soon be our bhabhi... :D

Take what ever girl drone this pakistani drone is contacting .... no problem, at the same time send similar girl drone in Pakistan to India !

Stop crying baby.. Atleast don't give these pathetic replies.
I'm not crying, baby

we need to use all possible surveillance tactics to track and stop Pak army trained jihadis aka terrorists from crossing over into our side.

So you mean to say that the Pak Army erected a plaque of some 13 Mahar regiment, inaugurated by a Brig, got a man in an Indian uniform, with an INSAS gun and then took a photo?

Can't quite clearly see but I think the date on the plaque is Apr 2002...

And then it made a new window frame with an Indian company's name and got a guy and an Indian bottle company's bottle and placed it on the table and then took a photo?

Yar ab to bas kar do...

+

Refer to post 520.

You're not very bright, are you?
So a Pakistani drone was flying a few feet above an Indian post and took its time to capture as many pictures as it wished and then flew back... Doesn't make much sense. Now come up with something else.

Why not ?

the border is porus and anything can sneak and take pictures and fly away within minutes when the soldiers are not alert.

So you mean to say that the Pak Army erected a plaque of some 13 Mahar regiment, inaugurated by a Brig, got a man in an Indian uniform, with an INSAS gun and then took a photo?

Can't quite clearly see but I think the date on the plaque is Apr 2002...

And then it made a new window frame with an Indian company's name and got a guy and an Indian bottle company's bottle and placed it on the table and then took a photo?

Yar ab to bas kar do...

+

Refer to post 520.

The pics theory sells for Pakistani audience though!

A mere invitation to independent source is not enough dude !!

Of course the data will be provided till then both sides should stop chest thumping although i would say evidence looks promising...

The pics theory sells for Pakistani audience though!
Just as Pakistani spy pigeon and terrorist camel sells for "intellectual indian janta"...
At the friggin least we use alleged spy drones in our stories kinda seems like 21st century stuff...

Such a bold from ISPR ...they let the troll ups in India said everything and then released the pics ....:woot:

Funny thing is they captured our.spy pigeon and couldn't do sh!t to.it....but when we got got their.toy bird, and shoved up a USB port it sand like a hummingbird......
Excuse my language but.am just letting off some steam on these crazy indian.fellows we have here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom