What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

I want to tag each and everyone who posted on this thread, but then that would be a mod trolling wouldn't it? :P

Just have a look at the thread, a few pages and you'll have a graet laugh!

The sort of comments INdians made a while back, coming back to haunt I guess!
True that i wana tag all of them too but.then @Slav Defence will be on to me for trolling.....i had a good arguments with some indians the other day on different thread about same...they were hell bent on defending it

It would be even better to release the timestamps and GPS coordinates of the photographs metadata to make it watertight.

Thing is, this was probably a digital standard camera, so they most probably don't have in-built time stamps and GPS coord like purpose built military grade equipment. My guess is it's just as simple as getting the SD card out from your DSLR and plugging it in to your laptop, the date can be found out by Windows Explorer :)

Here is from ISPR

Irrefutable Forensic evidence obtained from quadcopter now available with the Pakistan Army also gives out geographical histogram about locations traversed by quadcopter between 8 to 15 July 2015

So I guess they have a lot more images but haven't released them yet.

Thing is, this was probably a digital standard camera, so they most probably don't have in-built time stamps and GPS coord like purpose built military grade equipment. My guess is it's just as simple as getting the SD card out from your DSLR and plugging it in to your laptop, the date can be found out by Windows Explorer :)

Here is from ISPR

I am sure they can look at the metadata easily and equally sure they are holding more information back. Well played ISPR!

Here is from ISPR

What was India's official reaction?

Here is from ISPR

You are forgetting that this.is.more then a toy with wings, it.has gps in built.so we should be.able to.extract all lot of data out of it....
The pathetic thing is new media channel is.covering it

ISPR literally took some *** and put it on some indian faces... damn! brilliant timing i must say!

BUSTED...
India.gif
Feel The Burn...
Btw Burnol Will Be Required Soon :)
flamed.gif

oops, busted :P

still a good tactic to use cheap disposable commercially available drones for recon

anyway, to send a cheap chinese drone across is still almost benevolent compared to sending jihadist crazies over like the Pak army like to do here :coffee:

you just trolled yourself.... LOL

Pathetic.. My friend .. Absolutely Pathetic..

i am dying to see indian fans comments
Come on guys dont be shy

Exif data Gps coordinates,date and time stamps
I am so happy i am crying...
Now, all i want you to tell me is that the drone shooting was a cover up story and we actually spoofed the thing... :)

you just trolled yourself.... LOL

Pathetic.. My friend .. Absolutely Pathetic..
no I didn't, if it was an Indian army operated drone, it was an Indian army operated drone... the LOC is a hot zone and we're constantly on the lookout for Pakistan army trained, financed and supported jihadis trying to cross over.

why would India drone film all the secret locations inside India and is only to be shot down by Pakistanis?

Unless the drone is Pakistani one there is no purpose for the drone to film outposts of India and then go an lurk close to Pakistani soldiers to get shot down.
Then you must give us high five for we had our drone landed near an indian soldier probably taking a nap :)
Also, we were somehow able to sneak into an indian electronics firm (lol crappy firm) and the drone was able to say hi to its indian girlfriend which will soon be our bhabhi... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom