What's new

ISPR does Politics on issues , Politicians & Media should Learn politics from ISPR :- Absar Alam

Did SCP objected to MoD officials presence?
1-Something called judicial restraint, ever remember after how many hearings of swiss bank cases, the contempt notice was served to then Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani?
SCP "threatened" many times to call officials of Army/ISI/MI. But they didn't. Raja Arshad mostly represent ISI/MI. He was there most the time during whole case.
ISI official and ISI's representative lawyer are two different things. Even when the FIR was registered after repeated demands of SCP, it was registered against a non-commissioned rank solider.

1-Something called judicial restraint, ever remember after how many hearings of swiss bank cases, the contempt notice was served to then Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani?

ISI official and ISI's representative lawyer are two different things. Even when the FIR was registered after repeated demands of SCP, it was registered against a non-commissioned rank solider.

See we discussed and found out ISPR doesn't had any political role in Missing person case. Absar Alam specifically pointed out ISPR being a political entity. Isn't Absar Alam a ignorant?

See we discussed and found out ISPR doesn't had any political role in Missing person case. Absar Alam specifically pointed out ISPR being a political entity. Isn't Absar Alam a ignorant?
3814.gif

Roznama Jang once again ?? Why are they hell bent on creating a rift between Military and Civil leaderships ? Kis ka agenda follow ker raha hy jang group ?
India ka....I guess this makes you very happy? no?
P.S: This is 4 days old news.

You didn`t answer my question .....
From textbooks to allowed history. Its ironic that taliban literature is allowed to publish in this country whereas Dr.Ayesha Siddiqua's book is banned in Pakistan..........

Jang group has been following this agenda for years now ... What is your point ??
Oh yeah whatever......

From textbooks to allowed history. Its ironic that taliban literature is allowed to publish in this country whereas Dr.Ayesha Siddiqua's book is banned in Pakistan.......

Taliban literature is allowed in Pakistan Because Taliban are Brothers of Shahbaz and Nawaz Sharif ...... NO ??

thats really like pmln and media is after to defame army.

being Pakistani, my fucking problem is that wheat is 50 rs per kg ! :angry:

You should know, all this drama started with Nawz Imran meeting.
I doubt, without Imran Khan support, Sharif would dare playing against army.
Imran Khan's major task from his foreign masters was to convince Sharif to release terrorists and safe passage of TTP and there masters.
You all toyed with Kiyani, who should have kicked each one of you back to your masters.

Taliban literature is allowed in Pakistan Because Taliban are Brothers of Shahbaz and Nawaz Sharif ...... NO ??
Ah, see thats exactly what I am talking about. Being sarcastic on this forum doesn't make even a slightest change in history as we know it. Creator of Taliban 1.0.0 in 1980s and 1.0.1 (TTP) in 2003 is known to everybody no matter how much you try to spin it using sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom