What's new

ISPR does Politics on issues , Politicians & Media should Learn politics from ISPR :- Absar Alam

Chaukidar nahi, muft ka thakaydar....

Hasnain Sahab, ISPR rarely speaks, they are like manmohan singh of India. So how subjective is Absar alam statement? It seems totally rubbish to me. Absar alam is out of touch from reality imho.

Hasnain Sahab, ISPR rarely speaks, they are like manmohan singh of India. So how subjective is Absar alam statement? It seems totally rubbish to me. Absar alam is out of touch from reality imho.
But when it does, it serves its own purpose. Where the purpose is served by shifting topi on civilian setup, then comes MoD and Interior Ministry to lend the shoulder. Thats why I said that military should stop this dual policy and decide for once and for all that whether it is a subsystem or a component of government.

To jao siachen aur baith jao wahan par. It is very easy imo. :)
Siachin issue shuru kaysay hua tha? Probably dig the grave of gen Zia and ask him......the firefighting to date, is claiming the blood of our soldiers.

Siachin issue shuru kaysay hua tha? Probably dig the grave of gen Zia and ask him......the firefighting to date, is claiming the blood of our soldiers.

To chalai jao na bhai. Mana kis nai kia hai!!!

To chalai jao na bhai. Mana kis nai kia hai!!!
Why are you evading to answer what I have asked you? is it because you don't find the courage to answer that or is it because you don't know about the issue?

But when it does, it serves its own purpose. Where the purpose is served by shifting topi on civilian setup, then comes MoD and Interior Ministry to lend the shoulder. Thats why I said that military should stop this dual policy and decide for once and for all that whether it is a subsystem or a component of government.

Did MoD or any other department of Gov defended Army and ISI? If they had, ISPR wouldn't been speaking on it's own!

Did MoD or any other department of Gov defended Army and ISI? If they had, ISPR wouldn't been speaking on it's own!
Now MoD is moving against Geo in the court. Don't you know the history of missing persons case when despite repeated calls from SCP, no military official has ever appeared in the court and MoD officials are there to face the music on every hearing. Why doesn't someone from the military go and expressly tell SCP that they wont release the persons in custody and SCP can F off. But no that would hurt the image so better get it done through MoD.

Now MoD is moving against Geo in the court. Don't you know the history of missing persons case when despite repeated calls from SCP, no military official has ever appeared in the court and MoD officials are there to face the music on every hearing. Why doesn't someone from the military go and expressly tell SCP that they wont release the persons in custody and SCP can F off. But no that would hurt the image so better get it done through MoD.

Did SCP objected to MoD officials presence? SCP "threatened" many times to call officials of Army/ISI/MI. But they didn't. Raja Arshad mostly represent ISI/MI. He was there most the time during whole case.

The point is SCP didn't call army officials only, Minister of Defence, Prime minister and Attorney General was a party to the case as well.

Back
Top Bottom