What's new

Islamabad's phobia of Pindi boys

Still better than fake "wannabes"... with their fake accents and artificial BS..!

<-- not a pindi wala --- just be honest.

The fake wannabies if they indulge in eve teasing are equally bad. However, it is these people who have that reputation of unsolicited tharkism.

The fake wannabies if they indulge in eve teasing are equally bad. However, it is these people who have that reputation of unsolicited tharkism.

I find both groups obnoxious ... those "parchi" walas are nothin but scum.

Lets see if they allow me to go free....:enjoy:
BTW.This rule despite its benefits will not be a good step in the long run

True.....but this is the place(+a few other places) we used to go after bunking college:enjoy:
EDIT:I m not a pindi boy :p:

Bhai Sb.. Although I'm not from Pindi or even Islamabad -- and also in the exempted from that fees... But charging a 100 lousy RS won't change this chutiyapan... This chutiyapan can only be cured by education and awareness...

P.S: Not all ppl from "rural" areas are unciviled "paindus" or "mailas"... My family belongs to rural background buy all of them are educated.. Docs,Army officers,politicans,lawyers etc... And w are proud of the fact that we belong to a tribal/rural area... and not "shehri" burgers or wannabes.

TC !

Look I'm not generalising anything, just stating the truth.

Ever since the metro has been built , Centaurus and its surrounding have been flooded with unimaginable Crowds (mostly from Pindi), which wasn't there before.. Also a lot of complaints of awara boys teasing the local girls have came up, which is definitely not be appreciated and liked by the Locals i.e the people of Islamabad, even the complaints from Families have been registered and families have stopped going there.

It looked like Centaurus turned into some Raja Bazaar, So I can understand why they decided to go ahead with this move.

If you want to come here and enjoy sure, but remain civilized and don't do Animal stuff here (like teasing the girls, awarapanti etc.) Period .

Having long hair, wearing Sleeve less shirts, Opening front shirt Buttons, Ghunda looks, throwing Numbers at girls in hope of they'd pick it up and get impressed and getting away with it might work in Pindi, but certainly not in Islamabad.

Islamabad girls are not that cheap anyway, they have pretty High Standards from what I've observed and get highly frustrated if someone tries to tease them .

Ever since the metro has been built , Centaurus and its surrounding have been flooded with unimaginable Crowds (mostly from Pindi), which wasn't there before.. Also a lot of complaints of awara boys teasing the local girls have came up, which is definitely not be appreciated and liked by the Locals i.e the people of Islamabad, even the complaints from Families have been registered and families have stopped going there.

It looked like Centaurus turned into some Raja Bazaar, So I can understand why they decided to go ahead with this move.

If you want to come here and enjoy sure, but remain civilized and don't do Animal stuff here (like teasing the girls, awarapanti etc.) Period .

Having long hair, wearing Sleeve less shirts, Opening front shirt Buttons, Ghunda looks, throwing Numbers at girls in hope of they'd pick it up and get impressed and getting away with it might work in Pindi, but certainly not in Islamabad.

Islamabad girls are not that cheap anyway, they have pretty High Standards from what I've observed and get highly frustrated if someone tries to tease them .

I got no issues with that... I was pointing at the "paindu" part in your post.

Again your generalising that pindi gals are cheap and have lower standards..lol

P.S: I live in Chaklala cantt (ehm).. Just in case you go on rampage or ape on me...

Originally from a "paindu" part of the country ... Rural balochistan.

ehhh the malls are for urbanized not for rural folks and nobody recalls that mummy daddy along with their urbanized poots flock to their dehaat from Islaoo on Eid/s and all such occasions

I got no issues with that... I was pointing at the "paindu" part in your post.

Again your generalising that pindi gals are cheap and have lower standards..lol

P.S: I live in Chaklala cantt (ehm).. Just in case you go on rampage or ape on me...

Originally from a "paindu" part of the country ... Rural balochistan.

I didn't say Pindi girls are cheap by any means, I'm just saying Islamabad girls have different standards, certain Pindi boys apply the tricks that they think would work on them, but it DOESN'T. This stuff is pretty alien with Islamabad girls.

Even we Islamabadi boys have a really hard time in Impressing a local girl and obviously we'd feel frustrated if someone else comes and tries cheap tactics to impress girls here .

And the one who said most people in Islamabad are not Locals but refugees is a BIG FAT MYTH. Most Young generation in Islamabad have been born and raised here and are pretty much inherited with Islamabad .

That statement was true back in 1980's, certainly not now and in the future ..

Nobody blinked an eye when metro in pindi made rule that you have to buy 1000 rs of stuff before leaving

I didn't say Pindi girls are cheap by any means, I'm just saying Islamabad girls have different standards, certain Pindi boys apply the tricks that they think would work on them, but it DOESN'T. This stuff is pretty alien with Islamabad girls.

Even we Islamabadi boys have a really hard time in Impressing a local girl and obviously we'd feel frustrated if someone else comes and tries cheap tactics to impress girls here .

And the one who said most people in Islamabad are not Locals but refugees is a BIG FAT MYTH. Most Young generation in Islamabad have been born and raised here and are pretty much inherited with Islamabad .

That statement was true back in 1980's, certainly not now and in the future ..

This is the weirdest shit I've heard so far... :lol:

Anyways G'luck!...

100 RS .. Scum shall bear such a small expense to spend 8 hours --- with A/C and poondi... Good luck to C. Mall in their pursuit of happiness.

TC..:lol:

Pindi paindu boys need to use Tinder app for high class Islamabadi girls/aunties. Success is guaranteed I promise.

tumblr_inline_mi3wg7uaq21qz4rgp.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sounds more like Korangi and Orangi guys of Karachi

Back
Top Bottom