What's new

Islamabad: The Centaurus Corporate Complex

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that 63 Luxury apartments in this Complex were snapped up for around 1.2 Million Pound Sterling.

Updates:

303b1f6d6fb746bc14db278d353ecb11.jpg

0316f1256927dbff88177715df6985ee.jpg

ecdfbeac989bd1551d3c79a897944fd3.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that 63 Luxury apartments in this Complex were snapped up for around 1.2 Million Pound Sterling

Is that true? :blink: :blink:

Can someone please confirm it?

7 star hotel in Pakistan imagine :yahoo: I am excited to see when it will be completed.

In front of my Office lol looks pretty kool but one issue still thr is no sign of Last tower (with heli pad)

In front of my Office lol looks pretty kool but one issue still thr is no sign of Last tower (with heli pad)

The plan was to complete the mall first, then the three towers and finally the hotel tower that you are referring to. Construction (piling) has now started on the hotel tower and it should inshaAllah be completed by the end of 2012 or early 2013.

It will put Pakistan on the map, being only one of 4 7-star hotels in existence in the world. Two are in UAE and one in Italy.

The irony, a seven star hotel where you could have put bread in the mouths of 7 million but i guess showing off to the world is more important

The irony, a seven star hotel where you could have put bread in the mouths of 7 million but i guess showing off to the world is more important

I guess to put bread in the mouths of 7 millions, some investments have to be made first, then getting enough money, and then we could further do more for the 7 millions, like putting them in a school, and having a good education and stuff.

I guess to put bread in the mouths of 7 millions, some investments have to be made first, then getting enough money, and then we could further do more for the 7 millions, like putting them in a school, and having a good education and stuff.

the amount of money they're putting in this thing can be used to bailout various little businesses that are struggling to stay afloat, those farmers who feed this nation...build the transport infrastructure, it'd bring way more jobs..this hotel at most will serve as a clubhouse for foreign diplomats and government crooks.

Very naive. The government of Pakistan is not investing this money. Private enterprises are. Are you suggesting that real estate companies disband this project and distribute the money amongst the poor?

In the absence of your imaginary utopia, the next best thing is for private enterprise to spend money on projects that create construction, manufacturing and service jobs. How much of the cement and steel used in the $350M Centaurus will be flown in from Europe? None. It's all going to be done here in Pakistan.

How many Americans, Europeans or other non-Pakistanis will be employed at the hundreds of shops, offices and the hotel? A handful if any. All these jobs are for Pakistanis.

So I don't see what your gripe is. Unless you're a communist. In which case... tough. :pakistan:

When I go to Pakistan, I will try to stay at least one night in Centaurus.

I better start saving my money. xD

Back
Top Bottom