What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital in the World, Read Report Here

nai mein "pha"saon ga... there's nothing wrong with being a bachibaaz (as long as some limits are followed i.e. no forceing or rape) tho its just that i happen to live in a conservative society....
You teach me Urdu I teach you Hindi. :D.

Dude, conservative society sucks. At least till 30 yrs of age. That's why I suggest you to get out of Pakistan and see the world. There is so much to explore and understand bout this world.

You teach me Urdu I teach you Hindi. :D.

Dude, conservative society sucks. At least till 30 yrs of age. That's why I suggest you to get out of Pakistan and see the world. There is so much to explore and understand bout this world.
Of course i will tour the world but "leaving" Pakistan is not an option for me. Jeena Marna Pakistan

Think with your brains, can Islamabad beat Paris?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. Paris is very over-rated, the only thing I loved about it is its architecture. But then Vienna is a million times prettier.

My small dusty village however beats both Paris and Vienna (and Islamabad) when it comes to beauty.

a blind or a mentally challenged person has prepared this report. Some 20 years ago, yes, Islamabad was indeed one of the most beautiful capitals but now? I was in Islamabad in last December and all I saw was dust, lots of it, and traffic, and Afghans, and this is Islamabad.
You must be confusing it with RawalPindi, a lot of people do that, they think Pindi and Isloo are the same, but th pics posted here are all recent and they don't match your experience.

I visited Islamabad ten years ago, when I was visiting from abroad, and it was quite impressive for a developing country, so 20 years is a stretch.

Only in South Asia and thats it. Pakistani cities have long way to go. Islamabad have one advantages of being planned city from get go and lots of federal money support. I think Gwader can be first modern Pak city in coming decades.
It better looking than most central Asian and middle eastern capitals too.

Gwadar can never be more beautiful because it doesn't have natural beauty, gwadar,is a hot desert, even drier then Karachi

Isb is beautiful because its located on Himalayan foothills

Never been to Islamabad but the scenic beauty of highlands in Pakistan are comparable to Scotland, Wales and Switzerland sans the cleanliness where it lacks not so badly either. Maybe I am into trekking and like scenic views with mountains and stuff !

:)
You will forget Alps if you ever shall have chance to visit mighty Karakorums. Let me insist....there is no match between the highlands of Pakistan and Europe. If you don't believe, you can try visit there. You jaws shall be dropped to the extreme limits with amazement.

I sincerely hope the chance passes by :) I would be much glad to enjoy the hospitality of that place :)

Definitely the most beautiful capital in South Asia but not the 2nd most beautiful in the world. Although beauty is in the eye of beholder.

North East Indian cities like Gangtok also looks really beautiful. It's the mega cities of South Asia which look congested and polluted .It's Gangtok for you . Even though it's pretty small it's most beautiful city you will ever see

gangtok6_20101012.jpg

thangu2.234180049_large.jpg

east-India-3-wall.jpg

4.jpg

@Gibbs
This thread just might interest you

wowwwww.............. Amazing City ..So beautiful..
Is it the city where movies like "ye jawani hai dewani" ,, "Bang Bang" Shooting Occure ?? (Some part of that movies)

I want to Visit Islamabad yaar :cray:

kundi naa karkaa sonriya Sedhaa he Andar aa :omghaha:

Islamabad is a Canberra-like capital. It was more beautiful and green 15 years ago..but has gone down due to increasing population. I don't believe it's in top 2, but top 20 for sure.

Here's a pic of Canberra..
au-canberra-0026.jpg

Islamabad is facing growing population crisis ?

02_12.jpg

A man walks past a giant sculpture of a dinosaur displayed along the roadside near the Pakistan Museum of natural history in Islamabad on Thursday. Faisal Mahmood/Reuters 5/15

wowwwww.............. Amazing City ..So beautiful..
Is it the city where movies like "ye jawani hai dewani" ,, "Bang Bang" Shooting Occure ?? (Some part of that movies)

kundi naa karkaa sonriya Sedhaa he Andar aa :omghaha:

lolz , bhai Ander a tu jayen lakin , aayen kis ke pas ? koi relative hai hi nai Islamabad mai

Back
Top Bottom