What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital in the World, Read Report Here

New york city sleeps at 9 pm, only things open are restaurants and night clubs/bars.
Ow please , that's joke of the year. I was stuck on BQE on Sunday night around 10 pm. Sunday is pretty quiet after 10 but it was still busy. NYC never sleeps and I am thinking to get out of NYC. So sick of this traffic and running life.

Never been to Islamabad but the scenic beauty of highlands in Pakistan are comparable to Scotland, Wales and Switzerland sans the cleanliness where it lacks not so badly either. Maybe I am into trekking and like scenic views with mountains and stuff !

:)

Then you should try to visit Gilgit-Baltistan areas of Pakistan. :-)

Then you should try to visit Gilgit-Baltistan areas of Pakistan. :-)

You should Loch-ness, Inverness in scotland and places like Snowdonia in Wales. They are very scenic and beautiful places and believe me are very comparable to pakistan highlands. I have been to Hunza valley and Polo grounds of Shandur.

186672,xcitefun-shandur-mela-4.jpg
186675,xcitefun-shandur-mela-1.jpg

Ow please , that's joke of the year. I was stuck on BQE on Sunday night around 10 pm. Sunday is pretty quiet after 10 but it was still busy. NYC never sleeps and I am thinking to get out of NYC. So sick of this traffic and running life.

I am sorry to hear that, I worked in manhatten for 6 years and after 8 i cold get outta there in 10 min no matter where i was and which tunnel or bridge i take, lived just across the river in Fort Lee NJ

I am sorry to hear that, I worked in manhatten for 6 years and after 8 i cold get outta there in 10 min no matter where i was and which tunnel or bridge i take, lived just across the river in Fort Lee NJ
There is no way you can get out in 10 min after 8. GWB is always heavy with west side highway and the tunnels takes very long . Try Lincoln tunnel or holland you ll be packed in lines . I used to drive limousine and did if for 8 years. Please let me know what traffic satellites you are using.

Islamabad is really beautiful, no doubt. Possibly best capital city in South Asia because of it's location and climate.

However most European capitals really are far more beautiful..
Bar London ofc :angel:

There's NO NIGHT LIFE

Seriously..? Night life? Do you think you look cool saying that? Such words don't suit a Pakistani or a Muslim.

Tu bachchiya fasaega? Bachibaaz. :D
nai mein "pha"saon ga... there's nothing wrong with being a bachibaaz (as long as some limits are followed i.e. no forceing or rape) tho its just that i happen to live in a conservative society....

Back
Top Bottom